• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy dog Eugenio Cuby Mercado & Melayu Ninja driver quarrel, Melayu Ninja wants to fuck his maid mother's CB.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

NINJA VAN and it’s vulgar drivers.
Today I was contacted via what’s app by the ninja van driver asking to clarify my address. There was an issue with the postal code so it was rectified and the delivery was pushed for the next day but not without sarcasm and complaints from the driver.
The conversation escalated very quickly where the driver asked me to get back to my country, that he was going to f*** my mother, death threats and many other colourful sentences.
It took me about an hour to get a hold to somebody at Ninja Van but they did not seem to care about how the driver was presenting their brand and offending customers whilst of course the driver was still texting me.
I don’t really know what else to do so I came to post this here.
Hopefully Ninja Van gets to see this and rethinks how they manage their staff. Clearly the driver is not happy at work and with its current conditions yet the customer should never face this kind of offences.
Anyways let’s see what the public opinion is.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays can only fornicate upon marriage. So obviously this guy is not malay as he wants to fornicate philipino mother,

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoy and m&d both share same DNA so nothing to see here, it's just two dogs bickering. Move along, move along.

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can call them Filipinos, Indos ... they are still m&d. Because they still belongs to the same Race ... the "Malay Archipelago".\

Malaysia = Sarawak/Sabah = Indonesia = Philippines ... they have one thing in common. Brown and IQ of 85.

Race and IQ
IQ Map-2.png