• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Wanker Leon's Driver Blabbed To Everyone About Leon's Affair, But He Didn't Want To Hurt Leon Or Destroy His Political Career! Honest Mistake!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
yunicoleleon1807a.jpg

SINGAPORE - He thought of Mr Leon Perera as a son and was desperate to stop the Workers’ Party (WP) MP’s affair with senior leader Nicole Seah.

Mr Frankie Wong, 80, who was Mr Perera’s driver for more than a decade, contacted WP chief Pritam Singh some time around late 2020 and early 2021.

Speaking to The Straits Times after the two party leaders’ resignation was announced by Mr Singh at a WP media conference on Wednesday, Mr Wong said: “I called Pritam and told him Leon was having an affair with that woman (Ms Seah), and asked him help put an end to it.”

“All Pritam said was okay, and hung up,” he added.

Mr Wong said he and Mr Perera had talked before about politicians whose careers had been ended by scandal, and he did not want the same thing to happen to the man he had seen rise up the party ranks.

Mr Wong had initially spoken to the media about the affair on the condition of anonymity.

But the whistleblower agreed to be identified following Wednesday’s media conference.

Mr Wong’s only condition was that his photo not be published.

He said he never wanted to hurt Mr Perera, and was initially hopeful the WP leadership would take action and help Mr Perera by getting him to end the relationship.

Instead, what he saw from his point of view appeared to be inaction, followed by a sudden termination of his employment in March 2021.

Mr Wong had told other members of the WP about the affair, including MPs Gerald Giam, Dennis Tan and Jamus Lim, as well as party chairman Sylvia Lim.

But he said none of them had contacted him for more details.

He said: “Why didn’t they just sit all three of us down together and talk? No one from the WP leadership followed up with me.”

At the media conference, Mr Singh said that after he was informed of the affair by “Leon’s driver”, he had asked Mr Perera what was going on between him and Ms Seah.

Mr Perera denied the allegations, and claimed that there was an ongoing dispute between him and Mr Wong, Mr Singh said.

Similarly, when Ms Seah was approached by other WP leaders, she too denied that there was anything going on, he added.

Mr Singh said he did not know Mr Wong personally, and that there was “no evidence or corroboratory information” at the time to support the allegations of an affair.

He added that it was unacceptable that Mr Perera had not been honest with the party leadership when questioned about it.

Mr Wong said he was disappointed with how the WP leadership had handled the scandal.

As Mr Perera’s driver from 2010 to 2021, Mr Wong had watched his employer climb the ranks of the WP and become an MP.

Prior to driving for Mr Perera, Mr Wong had been with the Singapore Police Force for just over a decade, and then helped at his brother’s business supplying electrical equipment.

Viewing Mr Perera as a son, he was disappointed when he saw him hugging and holding hands with Ms Seah.

“I remember how we once talked about David Ong, and he said it was stupid for politicians to get into affairs, losing everything because of a woman,” he said.

“But in the end, he himself got into one.”

Mr Ong was a People’s Action Party MP for Bukit Batok who resigned in 2016 over an affair with another member of the party.

Asked why he had decided to expose the affair, Mr Wong said he did not want the same fate for Mr Perera.

“MPs are leaders who are supposed to set an example, and this affair was wrong. I just wanted them to make Leon stop the affair,” he said.

“I raised the issue with Pritam and the other leaders so they could help Leon. But no one believed me. Sylvia had even said to me that it was an issue to be settled between employer (Mr Perera) and employee (Mr Wong).”

Mr Wong said he also told Mr Perera’s mother about the affair after he was terminated, and that she had broken down crying in front of him.

He said it was a pity that Mr Perera is now out of politics.

“Leon is actually a nice guy, he treated me very well,” said Mr Wong.

Mr Singh had told the media on Wednesday that after the video of Mr Perera and Ms Seah behaving intimately emerged on Monday, the pair had admitted to the affair.

He said: “Both of them admitted that they had an affair which started after the general election of 2020, but that it had stopped some time ago.”

Pressed further for a clearer timeline of the relationship and when it ended, Mr Singh said he did not have a fixed date, but that it had stopped “shortly thereafter”.

Mr Wong said the WP had taken too long to deal with the matter, and appeared to have taken action only after the video emerged.

However, he said he was not the one who had released the video, and does not know who took it, or where and when it was taken.

“I know some WP members think that I am the one who released the video, and some people online have also been blaming me for Leon’s situation, saying I wanted revenge,” he said.

“But I have nothing to do with the video, and I have never wanted to hurt Leon.”

Mr Wong said he does not hate Mr Perera, and instead feels sorry for his family, and hopes they can heal.

“I don’t hate Leon. I hate the party leaders who didn’t help Leon when I told them about the matter, and even until now, none of them has contacted me,” he said.

“Now, Leon’s future is destroyed.”

https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ver-tried-to-stop-his-affair-with-nicole-seah

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fark is he talking ? He had been babbling to many people and the media. He has destroyed Leon and Nicole.So now he is very happy ?:tongue:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair, he did subtly try to warn the WP leadership before it blew up.

Plus he (if true) wasn't the one to record and release the video.

So Mr Wong was a good fella in my books

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
After so many dogs do evil to me, I have become smart enough to know it is definitely not a coincidence that both affairs are exposed at the same time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
After so many dogs do evil to me, I have become smart enough to know it is definitely not a coincidence that both affairs are exposed at the same time.
Just like it’s definitely not a coincidence that I moved house everywhere got dogs harassing me but an evil Malaysian criminal syndicate behind it.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
What the fark is he talking ? He had been babbling to many people and the media. He has destroyed Leon and Nicole.So now he is very happy ?:tongue:

Tiagong , this Driver could be imaginary one .

Leon must be paying personal Driver Peanuts .

Moral of the Story :redface:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Moral of the story, if you want an old fart driver, hire someone discreet and professional similar to what Alfred was to Bruce Wayne (Batman), not some low SES gossipy trash who was quite likely to be an embedded PAP mole.

Hint: anyone who liberally gives interview time to the Shitty Times is suspect. Because what they are doing is not journalism.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
want to makan outside drive yourself around. park 699m away and fuck. never park nearby within 69m. knn. so horny yet so lazy and entitled.

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
I blame LP. He is a smart person. He easily score As, went to Cambridge. he can hook any girl in the world but choose to give in to his lust. Moral of story - sex, politics and party cannot mix. Want to have sex party dun do politics. Want political party dun do sex.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I blame LP. He is a smart person. He easily score As, went to Cambridge. he can hook any girl in the world but choose to give in to his lust. Moral of story - sex, politics and party cannot mix. Want to have sex party dun do politics. Want political party dun do sex.
Oxford.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bahi shd resign... tak steady... don't use 孙子兵法三十六计 to handle crisis... lazy.

He shd have keep his enemy Wong closer... give him a job in his party, that will keep him in his system.... then study this Wong character and find his weakness.... then go in for the kill... save his 大将军 for his battle... they can only die in the battle ground.... that is lose the election... that's it...

Like I played Chinese Chess with the computer app. Try to keep my 大将军 and enemy 大将军 alive too.. only take down the king queen and his family... all chop dead.... 斩草除根...

These 大将军will respect my military leadership and join me for the next battle and I increase my forces and equipment supplies ready to fight the biggest battle of my life..

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Got balls to do must have balls to admit. Think the driver cannot stand otherwise should have volunteer to threesome or second helping.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think his action is like pulling the plug out of a brain dead patient lor. I'm very sad to see you suffer.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
Driver treats Leon like a son yet rat on him to the other WP members. Shouldnt he council Leon in pte instead? Really talk cock la.
Leon is super indiscrete to have a personal driver. Wanna eat, make sure you drive yr own car.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be deceived by that Sinkie driver lah. He is all the while being jealous since he cannot get to bonk Nicole but yet his boss can harvest her mangoes and abalone so easily.

It is renown that Sinkies cannot be fuck and will do anything to target their opponents. Many in this forum are living examples.

Last edited: