• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinky's annual National Day talk cock session this Sunday

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess half of his speech will be on their success in fighting COVID. I had attended one before when Woody was PM. I slept throughout the talk cock session. But the buffet spread at the end was quite good. I whacked 3-4 rounds. Got nice dessert some more.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess half of his speech will be on their success in fighting COVID. I had attended one before when Woody was PM. I slept throughout the talk cock session. But the buffet spread at the end was quite good. I whacked 3-4 rounds. Got nice dessert some more.
During pap talk cock sessions if my uncle interrupt it with a question in front of a huge crowd to beat it to puppy will security arrest my uncle ?

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not like ndp ticket 1st come 1st serve ?
If need invitations that means @Balls2U is some big shot ? :eek:
Must be PBM status like our resident @JohnTan

medal-the-public-service-medal.ashx

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now with Covid will there be a buffet?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All tv channels will have to broadcast live....cannot watch other tv programme.

What other propaganda show or shit show on local tv do you wish to watch?

How about switching off that idiot box and doing something more productive? For example, go exercise.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Let me guess, one topic will be foreigners "create" jobs for locals, so more foreigners, more jobs for locals.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a waste of time wat hing because the topics are all rehashed from previous issues.

I'll watch only he he drops dead. That'll be entertaining.