• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinky visiting Melbourne tomorrow

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess what the agenda may be?

If I may hazard a guess, he will want deal that will benefit Singapore as a country but screw it's own citizens.

You will read about it in one years time after all the studies have been done and negotiations completed.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good chance to show the world once again….

1709471991334.jpeg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Guess what the agenda may be?

If I may hazard a guess, he will want deal that will benefit Singapore as a country but screw it's own citizens.

You will read about it in one years time after all the studies have been done and negotiations completed.

Maybe the 'Indo-Pacific' alliance against China. Read the geopolitical winds.

China is the shit stirrer behind the scenes, including Ukraine and the Middle East. :cool:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe the 'Indo-Pacific' alliance against China. Read the geopolitical winds.

China is the shit stirrer behind the scenes, including Ukraine and the Middle East. :cool:
My bet is he wants Australia to stop employing our nurses. But Australia will give him a middle finger because Sinkiporeans are well trained and they are desperately short of people.