• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pineapple Biscuits ... Quite Shiok Leh...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Cheapskate TS stingy not buy pineapple tart from Bangawansolo substitute with biscuits, chey!

My pineapple fried rice now much better

Si Kup Por... limpei buy teatime snacks...how to bring one BIG fucking Pinapple rice i to office board room? :oIo::biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Jewel biscuit.Zorro likes to eat them then later he use me to dig them out of his teeth.

this one i like too.... hehehe...eat the sweet candy and throw away the biscuit..

my grandma always say i sway kuan!

whahahaha:biggrin:

toothpick

Alfrescian
Loyal
this one i like too.... hehehe...eat the sweet candy and throw away the biscuit..

my grandma always say i sway kuan!

whahahaha:biggrin:

No wonder sometimes I buy these biscuits I get some that got the sugar missing. Must be because of you.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
No wonder sometimes I buy these biscuits I get some that got the sugar missing. Must be because of you.

whahahahaha :biggrin:

when young is like that one....the candy on top so nice...just eat all and put biscuit back into the tin...then kena fuck terok terok by everyone....whahahaha:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Looks like I was one of your victims.

bo lah... at home only lah... brothers and sisters always kena from me...whahahaha....bo pian...limpei youngest so sibei notty one...simi wrong also got immunity...whahahaha:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
But very sticky leh, those with denture sure get stuck one, actually no denture also will get stuck...................... :biggrin:

this giant one not that chewy as the traditional one...:biggrin: so ok...lucky my rootcanal crown still intact :biggrin:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Any black biscuits qualify.

Mcdonald got sell...u want black or white? :biggrin:

drink.jpg