• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pineapple Biscuits ... Quite Shiok Leh...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Pineapple Biscuits

Just went downstairs to Giant. Wanted to buy some biscuits for tea time in office for the team.

Saw these traditional Pineapple Biscuits...bought a tin and brought it back to office...everyone eat liao say not bad...

Reminds me of my childhood days...last time young that time hor...will accompany my grandma to Chap Huay Diam.... they sell by weight i tink...cos grandma will always buy Pua Kng..(half kati)....

Whahahahahaha...:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
But hor.. last time the biscuit is bigger and the pineapple spread more "pang"... guess hard to find now..gotta to settle with these nowadays...but still not bad..:biggrin:

SuperStylin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes but why house brand like Giant and Anti-U-C ? :eek:

For house brands i give it a snub as quality is different.

Alfrescian
Loyal
nabei lah...office downstairs now all modern...where to find old Chap Huay Diam! Jeebuy!

go to Hong Lim Complex, the corner shops at the South Bridge Road and Cross St junction. Still have ALL the favourite varieties....

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
this one another retro also ho chiak

apollo_1011.jpg

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Cheapskate TS stingy not buy pineapple tart from Bangawansolo substitute with biscuits, chey!

My pineapple fried rice now much better