• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Pfizer Criminal Cartel Delighted With Hysteria Over Omicron.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

BioNTech says it could tweak Covid vaccine in 100 days if needed

Why would I trust a "vaccine" that is developed in 100 days? We are not 3 year old kids. Who is exactly behind Omicron? Your guess is as good as mine.

aNPo7n4_460s.jpg

Pfizer Paid the Largest Criminal Fine in U.S. History—Lawsuit Details

List of largest pharmaceutical settlements

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

BioNTech says it could tweak Covid vaccine in 100 days if needed

Why would I trust a "vaccine" that is developed in 100 days? We are not 3 year old kids. Who is exactly behind Omicron? Your guess is as good as mine.

aNPo7n4_460s.jpg

Pfizer Paid the Largest Criminal Fine in U.S. History—Lawsuit Details

List of largest pharmaceutical settlements

They are already not effective in reducing Delta infection, so Omicon will be the catalyst to make everyone retake a version 2 mRNA Covid-19 vaccine.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gleeful news.means more old fucks will die and singapore less crowded. PAP must impose lock down now.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Gleeful news.means more old fucks will die and singapore less crowded. PAP must impose lock down now.

I think this time, it will be the kiddies who die or get injured. If Sinkies still don't wake up when that happens, then they deserve everything terrible. :cool:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think this time, it will be the kiddies who die or get injured. If Sinkies still don't wake up when that happens, then they deserve everything terrible. :cool:

KKH should halt the children trial immediately.
- A leading local scientist had also highlighted issues with vaccinating young kids yesterday.
- If KKH want to save face, they can halt the trials by claiming that ver-2 mRNA is coming.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They are already not effective in reducing Delta infection, so Omicon will be the catalyst to make everyone retake a version 2 mRNA Covid-19 vaccine.

The criminal cartel needs to employ a more convincing scriptwriter. Omicron sounds like a bad movie name.

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

"Omicron" is an anagram of "moronic". Don't let the Davos Criminal Cabal make fun of your stupidity.

“The Omicron Variant” – Magic pills, or solving the Africa problem?

Yesterday the WHO labelled the sars-cov-2 variant B.1.1.529 as a “variant of concern” and officially named it “Omicron”.

This was as entirely predictable as it is completely meaningless. The “variants” are just tools to stretch the story out and keep people on their toes.

If you want to know exactly how the Omicron variant is going to affect the narrative, well The Guardian has done a handy “here’s all the bullshit we’re gonna sell you over the next couple of weeks” guide:

• The Omicron variant is more transmissable, but they don’t know if it’s more dangerous yet (keeping their options open).
  • It originated in Africa, possible mutating in an “untreated AIDS patient” (sick people are breeding grounds for dangerous “mutations”).
  • “it has more than double the mutations of Delta…scientists anticipate that the virus will be more likely to infect – or reinfect – people who have immunity to earlier variants. (undermining natural immunity, selling more boosters, keeping the scarefest going).
  • “Scientists are concerned” that current vaccines may not be as effective against the new strain, they may need to be “tweaked” (get your boosters, and the new booster we haven’t invented yet)
  • “Scientists expect that recently approved antiviral drugs, such as Merck’s pill, will work as effectively against the new variant” (more on this later)
  • It’s already spreading around the world, and travel bans may be needed to prevent the need for another lockdown
We’re already seeing preparations for more “public health measures”, with the press breathlessly quoting “concerned” public health officials. We’re being told that a new lockdown won’t be necessary…as long as we remember to get boosted and wear masks and blah blah blah.

Generally speaking, it’s all fairly boilerplate scary nonsense. Although it is quite funny that the Biden administration has already put a bunch of African nations on a travel ban list, when Biden called Trump a racist for doing the same thing in 2020.

AFRICA​

It’s interesting that the new variant has allegedly come from Africa, perhaps “mutating in the body of an AIDS patient”, since Africa has been the biggest hole in the Covid narrative for well over a year.

Africa is by far the poorest continent, it is densely populated, malnourishment and extreme poverty are endemic across many African nations, and it is home to more AIDS patients than the entire rest of the world combined. And yet, no Covid crisis.

This is a weak point in the story, and always has been.

Last Summer, the UK’s virus modeller-in-chief Neil Ferguson attempted to explain it by arguing that African nations have, on average, younger populations than the rest of the world, and Covid is only a threat to the elderly. But five minutes of common sense debunks that idea.

The reason Africa has a younger population, on average, is that – on average – they are much sicker.

There are diseases endemic to large parts of Africa that are all but wiped out in most of the Western world. Cholera, typhus, yellow fever, tuberculosis, malaria. Access to clean water, and healthcare are also much more limited.

And while it has been nailed into the public mind that being elderly is the biggest risk factor for Covid, that is inaccurate. In fact, the biggest risk factor for dying “of Covid” is, and always has been, already dying of something else.

The truth is that any REAL dangerous respiratory virus would have cut a bloody swath across the entire continent.

Instead, as recently as last week, we were getting articles about how Africa “escaped Covid”, and the continent’s low covid deaths with only 6% of people vaccinated is “mystifying” and “baffling” scientists.

Politically, African nations have shown themselves far less likely to buy into the “pandemic” narrative than their European, Asian or American counterparts. At least two “Covid denying” African presidents – Pierre Nkurunziza of Burundi and John Magufuli of Tanzania – have died suddenly in the last year, and seen their successors immediately reverse their covid policies.

So maybe the Omicron Variant is a way of trying to fold Africa into the covid narrative that the other continents have already fully embraced. That will become clear as the story develops.

Of course, it’s also true that being “African” is media shorthand for being scary, relying on the deeply-seated xenophobia of Western audiences. See: “Africanized killer bees”.

But, either way, Africa is the long game. There’s a more obvious, and more cynical, short term agenda here.

THE MAGIC PILLS​

Let’s go back to the Guardian’s “Omicron” bullet points, above:

• Scientists are concerned by the number of mutations and the fact some of them have already been linked to an ability to evade existing [vaccine-created] immune protection.
  • Scientists expect that recently approved antiviral drugs, such as Merck’s pill, [will work effectively] against the new variant
The “new variant” is already being described as potentially resistant to the vaccines, but NOT the new anti-viral medications.

Pharmaceutical giants Merck and Pfizer are both working on “Covid pills”, which as recently as three days ago, were being hyped up in the press:

US may have a ‘game changer’ new Covid pill soon, but its success will hinge on rapid testing

In the US, an emergency use authorisation can only be issued if there is no effective medication or treatment already available, so the vaccines not being proof against Omicron would be vital to rushing the pills onto the US market, at least.

If Omicron is found to be “resistant to the vaccines”, but NOT the pills, that will give governments an excuse to rush through approving the pills on an EUA, just as they did with the vaccines.

So, you bet your ass that testing is gonna be “rapid”. Super rapid. Blink-and-you’ll-miss-it rapid. Rapid to the point you’re not even sure it definitely happened. And now they have an excuse.

Really, it’s all just more of the same.

A scare before the new year. An excuse to make people believe their Christmas could be in peril. An exercise in flexing their control muscles a bit, milking even more money out of the double-jabbed and boosted crowd, now newly terrified of the Omicron variant, and a nice holiday bump to Pfizer’s ever-inflating stock price.

At this point either you can see the pattern, or you can’t. You’re free of the fear machinery, or you’re not.

There is one potential silver lining here: It feels rushed and frantic. Discovered on Tuesday, named on Friday, travel bans on Saturday. It is hurried, and maybe that’s a reaction to feeling like the “pandemic” is losing its grip on the public mind.

Hopefully, as the narrative becomes more and more absurd, more and more people will wake up to reality.

It has been pointed out that “Omicron” is an anagram of “moronic”.

One wonders if that’s deliberate and they’re making fun of us.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
The criminal cartel needs to employ a more convincing scriptwriter. Omicron sounds like a bad movie name.
The cabal name a virus after them is hilarious.

1638075666961.png

1638075682033.png

1638075697591.png

WHEN WE CHANGE THE WAY WE LOOK AT THINGS, THE THINGS WE LOOK AT CHANGE

Ok, here is my take on the whole Omicron thing.

Obviously VERY predictable, I mean we even have a schedule for the roll outs of these 'things'. Find example in comments. The way I read and DE-CODE this though is that it was planned for May'22 which is another confirmation for me that we are waaaaay ahead of schedule!! I mean that in a really, really good way. Remember, everything is in reverse here!

I know things are getting more crazy overall but that is very much to be expected. As the light is do very strong now and the tables have turned, this is sheer desperation. I mean two new strains in one week, if I'm counting and keeping up correctly?! We are at the threshold and about to FULLY BREAK-THROUGH and out of this holographic illusion! I am getting many messages that a final Purification & Awakening Event is going to happen any moment NOW and all-ready well underway! One way or another I believe I am not the only One that feels a BIG BREAK-THROUGH BEING IMMINENT as we fully re-claim the Timelines and our REALities NOW!

What I was being shown as a vision/ visual yesterday is, let's call it the side of the cabal/ NAA, as a ship with lots of men on it and there are holes opening up at all the sides, with water rushing in. They are popping up everywhere very quickly and the men are trying to fix them but can't, the force of the waters rushing in is too strong and too many holes everywhere. Noone can stop it. There's great panic, they know they're going to drown but still try and save themselves. It's cheer survival instinct.

This also ties in with what I can see unfolding on the Grids which is imminent, FULL and TOTAL VICTORY for the light! We have been fighting some major battles on the field this week especially, but the tables have turned and it is only a matter of time before it becomes visible to ALL!

Now, for those that don't know, one of the main negative alien groups are the Omnicron Draconians, also know as dragon moth. And yes this is totally connected. Please read the link provided below in comments also for more information in this. As for the new v strain being named after them is pretty hilarious if you ask me. Sure you can dramatise this all if you wish, but I choose to see it symbolic and laugh.

Humour is our most important and sacred medicine. Not to mention, they want you angry, frustrated, in fear and separation, that's what feeds them your sacred life force energy, just saying. Secondly, stop seeing everything so literally and start looking at things symbolically!! This is a holographic quantum projection that is speaking to you in many different ways and one of them is in symbols and archetypes. Ultimately these stories are there so we can understand the underlying lessons. If we keep demonizing the outside then we will keep creating monsters. All part of us projecting our own unacknowledged shadow aspects onto others. Newsflash: you can hold people responsible and accountable without demonizing them!

So anyway, what I DE-CODE and RE-CODE with all of this is that we're way ahead of schedule in all ways and that also means we're way ahead with the level of Lightbody Activations we have received and are ready to come FULLY ONLINE NOW!! Not that I need confirmation on this but it's still nice.

Also, as I have shared in my last Cosmic Energy Update, there has been a focus on the Iran/ Iraq Gate (StarGate 10) and Stonehenge/ UK (StarGate 11) sites which the Omnicron Draconians who respond to and defend these territories on the Grids, these are their main strongholds. So this coming up just after working on this major clean up and seeing this unfolding there, makes total sense to me and is more great confirmation! REMEMBER, this shit has to come up and out to be seen for what it is for ALL TO SEE. And again, I see this as a very symbolic confirmation. 'They' could have come up with one of the other names on the list also that somehow have been skipped f.e. Ultimately we are all creating this together, we can view this and everything from different perspectives. That's actually our job here, to integrate ALL viewpoints, as in understand them.

In addition, I am being shown today a huge clearing of these beings at Universal level. We are correcting the Timeline to before their invasion into this time-space continuum and the time rip happened.

Because, this is even beyond running Plasmas and Rainbow Frequency and even a spiritual war. We win this via our Multidimensional Timeline access, by shifting and editing the Timeline of Origin. That's also why I keep speaking about shifting as a Consciousness to a whole new time-space Coordinate within the Omniverse. And I guess that is not quite correct either as we are truly stepping altogether out of the wheel of time.

What I am seeing is all the Timelines and Dimensions merging into ONE, or better to be explained as a ONE Consciousness Experience, outside of time and space. The Singularity. Time is collapsing in on itself. It's beyond words truly, especially when viewed from a third Dimensional perspective. I may try and explain this a little more some other time when I find a way of how to, for now I shall leave the Activation and Transmission as it is for you to tune into yourself. To FEEL into what I am sharing more so than trying to intellectually trying to understand it.

So all in all, things are going to become VERY obvious now yet we may wake up any moment now in a totally different Timeline, based on a totally different Consciousness. People are starting to rapidly see through the lies and desperate attempts of the fallen ones to stay in control. Just keep remembering that we have truly already won. All they have is trying to prolong the inevitable and everytime they try, they actually speed things up and we have been speeding up this train considerably. Not to mention this isn't about time but Frequency! That's the beauty of it all.
Just keep coming back to your Heart when all gets too much. REMEMBER what is real and what isn't. Keep coming back to the Zero Point from where all becomes possible in the NOW, in NO-TIME, in Neutrality. Keep listening to your own inner guidance system above all else. Keep De-coding, Re-coding and overwriting all you are observing. Keep seeing the BIGger PICTURE, because as you do, you also share this with the Collective field of Consciousness and help dissolve this false holographic Matrix for ALL.

Because when we shift our perspective, of what we see actually means, we literally change Reality! That's how we re-code de-code and collapse this nonesense. If you keep seeing everything as negative, thinking and unconsciously giving your Consciousness consent to what they're doing, then you're playing right into their hands helping them manifest this shit. Don't resist or fight it either, that is still feeding and powering up these Realities with your energy too. Instead LAUGH AT IT, know it for what it is, an ILLUSION they need your DNA and Consciousness to manifest for them!! Then think of what you would like to manifest instead. That's how we overwrite Realities!!

RE-MEMBER & FULLY RE-CLAIM YOUR POWER AS CONSCIOUS CO-CREATOR NOW!!

That's what we came here for!!

Lastly, this is a time where many are deciding to leave this planet, one way or another. So remember, this WHOLE thing is actually allowing EVERYTHING to be seen and exposed for what it is, within and without. It's the quick way through as the manipulation, mind control and enslavement becomes fully visible. Before it was all hidden, now the curtains lift and everyone has given themselves away. So IT'S A GOOD THING overall, no?!! It ain't pretty but it's the QUICK WAY THROUGH! And whichever way anyone devices to leave this plane now, it's just a way to leave and as the veils fully lift now, we finally remember that death and separation are the ultimate illusion.

As all-ways, please only take what resonates and leave the rest.

Eternal Love & Blessings,
Ramona
1f499.png

Last edited:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good morning,

1. The South African doctors said that this variant is much more infectious but symptoms are very mild. Just tiredness and cold symptoms.
2. Goldman Sachs also announced during weekend that so far, nothing to be alarmed.
3. A doctor in Mount E Novena just briefed me that it is too early to assume that symptoms are mild because "based on earlier experiences, the same variant can inflict different levels of public health crisis in different countries"

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good morning,

1. The South African doctors said that this variant is much more infectious but symptoms are very mild. Just tiredness and cold symptoms.
2. Goldman Sachs also announced during weekend that so far, nothing to be alarmed.
3. A doctor in Mount E Novena just briefed me that it is too early to assume that symptoms are mild because "based on earlier experiences, the same variant can inflict different levels of public health crisis in different countries"

Wake up, please! There is no Omicron. There is no COVID pandemic. These are just fantasies made up by the Davos Criminal Cabal.

The only pandemic is the Pandemic of The Vaccinated. People are dying of and getting injured by the mRNA vaccines. People aren't dying of an imaginary virus. PCR tests are highly inaccurate and don't identify any particular virus. But they are used to fool everyone into believing a non-existent pandemic.