• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to kick out PRC rude Chinese out of Singapore.

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
We must not keep tolerating such attitudes, they've took so much advantage from us yet they still act ungrateful and arrogant.

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should start as many as we could, show the world how serious we are. I had enough of these ah tiong taking our jobs, benefits, university. They bite the hands of those who feeds them.

murphy

Alfrescian
Loyal
We must not keep tolerating such attitudes, they've took so much advantage from us yet they still act ungrateful and arrogant.

Oh what the heck? Kiasu Singaporean who cannot survive with foreign competition? Have it not for foreign maids and labours, where will you guys be. Time to grow up Singaporeans. You guys are such a spoilt lot

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal
What are Singaporeans to China? we give them jobs, education, welfare, benefits, advantages. Tolerate their ungrateful and arrogant attitude, yet they always have this Singaporeans needs them everyday attitude. The worst part is an Chinese PRC students saying there are more dogs than humans among Singaporeans, see how ungrateful these Ah tiong are? This is the result of CCP communistic education which made Chinese arrogant and very uncivilized today. ARE SINGAPORE SUPPOSE TO BE SOME KIND OF TRIBUTE STATE TO CCP CHINA? look at China. An country without any morals, laws, freedom of speech, human rights is soon become the world most powerful country. The cultural revolution which supposedly killed 70 million Chinese in the cultural revolution in 1949 - 1976. Selling fake food, fake drinks, tainted milk which poisoned 300,000 babies, it has one of the world most negative impact today.

There's an reason why almost every country like Japan but not China. I much rather be an Hong Konger, at least they have their own culture, official status, own Cantonese version of movies, songs, education, animation, manhua. But we Singaporeans abolished our native dialects and cultures, and imposed mandarin and and simplified Chinese writing on us, to show our loyalty to China. And the result is it's finally biting us in the ass. Thanks to have this traitor Kuan Yew (LKY), who is an dog to China, and a rat to foreign people. He talks shit about Chinese but think foreign people are great. But at the same time in front of Communist Chinese he is an submissive loyal dog.

murphy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mercury. the most expensive property in singapore is own by PRC....MUAHAHAHAHAHA. And Singaporeans can only scream about high HDB prices. Singaporeans are a complaining, lazy bunch who expect the government to give them HDB flats; Annual Red Packets;

Without foreign maids, how this nation can survive? Ban the foreign maids and watch the singaporeans scream...they can't even clean their own backside after each shit without maids...

Mercury

Alfrescian
Loyal

Here is a story of Tom and Jerry cartoon.

Jerry is Mercury and Tom is murphy.

Either troll feeding another troll or the same asshole talking to each other using multiple login. :eek:

We know what kind of online character this Mercury portray here don't we? :biggrin:

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?109329-STOP-hating-Lee-Kuan-Yew-so-much!

TalkingCock, that was BEFORE, now it's different. The situation has turned serious, I used to think LKY was an great man but now I realize he is just an dog to foreign people and CCP china. He has betrayed singapore and the PROOF is here.

Famous quote from LKY ( which clearly shows he has an Communist mentality)

'If I have to shoot 200000 students to save China from another 100 years of disorder, so be it.'"

Last edited:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
TalkingCock, that was BEFORE, now it's different. The situation has turned serious, I used to think LKY was an great man but now I realize he is just an dog to foreign people and CCP china. He has betrayed singapore and the PROOF is here.

Famous quote from LKY ( which clearly shows he has an Communist mentality)

'If I have to shoot 200000 students to save China from another 100 years of disorder, so be it.'"

ok ok whatever but i don't know about murphy. :biggrin:

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
talkincock, I know you're just another PRC Chinese residing in Singapore. But no matter how hard you try, you'll never be a Singaporean.

Ok ok whatever. On the internet u can anybody u want to be or say anything u like under the anonymity of a moniker. I even had assholes here calling me names and cursing my family but that is fine with me so as long i don't see them kpku when they lost to my "chowka" (smelly leg) tactics. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal

Some will take advantage, most here are gainfully employed - I believe this to be so.

If these foreigners are breaking the law, not conforming to the local norms, then the authority or organizations that brought them here should do something about it. Kicking them out is not the solution, they will only be replaced by someone else, possibly another foreigner because of economics.

Now, if the State was concerned about the state of her citizens more than the state of the economy, you might stand a chance.

Singaporeans should set an example of good behaviour with compassion and tolerance instead of hatred and impatience as the foreigners will emulate the locals.

Cheers!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies can make 1000 petitions but its still no use... PAP make all the decisions.. 60% Daft fuck Sinkies already gave them the mandate last May.. The problem lies not only with the PRCs but also the other Foreign thrash of other nationalities.. Like it or not more of these thrash will flood the island in the coming future.. Thanks alot to the 60% Cb kias