• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Personal properties for sales - No agents please

Despera

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone can advise what is the legal fees for Bank Loan Agreement for resale property about MYR1,000,000? What is roughly the waiting time from the time we sign the OTP to the time we take over the apartment from the seller? I head the application for foreigner consent can already take up to six months.

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suasana 3-bedder for sale by owner. Unit located beside same development of Amari hotel. Very conveniently located at Jalan Wong Ah Fook, Jalan Trus with minutes walk to CIQ, Komtar, JB City Square, Persada Convention Cente, Ibrahim International Business District, hotels and upcoming Bukit Chagar RTS Station...... Owner, call/whatsapp +65 97533501

Last edited:

InvestInRE

Hi new to the forum. Anyone know what's the current price of Meridin@Medini. My friend has a one bedroom flat there and would like to sell.

snowbird

Alfrescian
Loyal
All-time high of 25,000 residential properties still unsold

A total of 24,738 completed residential units were left unsold last year – the highest ever recorded.
The Valuation and Property Services Department said 2017 saw a 67.2% year-on-year (y-o-y) increase compared with completed and unsold residential properties in 2016.
At the same time, the value of these overhang units jumped 82.8% y-o-y to RM15.64 billion in 2017.
The department defines overhang as unsold completed units that have been in the market for more than nine months after launch.

The number of unsold units should be much higher because unsold units within the last nine months are not included.
Be extremely cautious before jumping in!

https://www.msn.com/en-my/news/nati...rties-still-unsold/ar-AAw0eZR?ocid=spartandhp

Despera

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only that, what about the number of resale units in the market? This will push up the number of available units by quite a chunk! Talking about resale unit, I would like to take this opportunity to relate my experiences so that you can ponder over it before committing. I decided to purchase a resale unit and signed the OTP sometime in July 2017! Until now, I have not gotten my keys. The process includes change of Strata title to the previous owner, awaiting approval for foreigner purchase, change Strata title to buyer, awaiting bank settlement of loans to previous owner. Goodness me! It is now eleven months and I have yet to collect the keys. Is this a norm? One-year waiting period? In addition, the amount of fees you are required to pay, lawyer fees for S&P, for loan agreement, foreigner consent fee, stamp duty, etc, etc. It amounts to close to RM100k! So think twice before you commit yourself to resale property. I think it's better off getting a unit from Developer direct launch. At least, you will be told the TOP and it is likely to materialise otherwise the Developer will face heavy LD.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not only that, what about the number of resale units in the market? This will push up the number of available units by quite a chunk! Talking about resale unit, I would like to take this opportunity to relate my experiences so that you can ponder over it before committing. I decided to purchase a resale unit and signed the OTP sometime in July 2017! Until now, I have not gotten my keys. The process includes change of Strata title to the previous owner, awaiting approval for foreigner purchase, change Strata title to buyer, awaiting bank settlement of loans to previous owner. Goodness me! It is now eleven months and I have yet to collect the keys. Is this a norm? One-year waiting period? In addition, the amount of fees you are required to pay, lawyer fees for S&P, for loan agreement, foreigner consent fee, stamp duty, etc, etc. It amounts to close to RM100k! So think twice before you commit yourself to resale property. I think it's better off getting a unit from Developer direct launch. At least, you will be told the TOP and it is likely to materialise otherwise the Developer will face heavy LD.

Thanks for informing me. I am ready to commit to a resale Condo unit at Taman Molek

freedom

Alfrescian
Loyal
We r thinking of selling our Austin Heights cluster semiD.
5 bed 5 bath
3 storeys
Land 2660 sq ft
Built up at least 3000 sw ft
Near Sunway college, Austin Height International school and local school
Near Tebrau Aeon and IKea
Near Austin Heights water and adventure themepark
Many eateries around.
PM if interested.

cytan84

Alfrescian
Loyal
Horizon Hills The Green Rare Corner Unit for sale (Owner)

Hi I'm letting go my HH (The Green Precient) 24x75 Corner Unit (unfurnished). Kindly contact me or whatapps at +6585333516 if interested. Thanks

Property Details
Land size = 3525 sqft
Build up = 2792 sqft
4 + 1 bedrooms plus 5 bathrooms
House Facing = Southwest
Garden Facing = East
Beside the house is a big park + playground
Behind the house is a big park + hill
No blocking view, more privacy, big park, no afternoon sun, windy and cooling.
Sell with the non golf membership
hi unit still avaliable?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
We r thinking of selling our Austin Heights cluster semiD.
5 bed 5 bath
3 storeys
Land 2660 sq ft
Built up at least 3000 sw ft
Near Sunway college, Austin Height International school and local school
Near Tebrau Aeon and IKea
Near Austin Heights water and adventure themepark
Many eateries around.
PM if interested.
Unit still available?

cytan84

Alfrescian
Loyal
Horizon Hills The Green Rare Corner Unit for sale (Owner)

Hi I'm letting go my HH (The Green Precient) 24x75 Corner Unit (unfurnished). Kindly contact me or whatapps at +6585333516 if interested. Thanks

Property Details
Land size = 3525 sqft
Build up = 2792 sqft
4 + 1 bedrooms plus 5 bathrooms
House Facing = Southwest
Garden Facing = East
Beside the house is a big park + playground
Behind the house is a big park + hill
No blocking view, more privacy, big park, no afternoon sun, windy and cooling.
Sell with the non golf membership

HelloMan

Hi Interested Buyers,

I am willing to let go my Iskandar Residence Unit.

2 Bedder, 1055 sqft, pool view, fully renovated and furnished, tenanted with lease until January next year.

PM me if interested. Thanks.