• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Personal properties for sales - No agents please

teega

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would like to sell my Teega Suite. Details as per below.

- Freehold
- 553 sqft
- Low Floor
- Unit comes with kitchen cabinet, hob and hood, air-fond in living hall and bedrooms, together with water heater in the bathroom
- Fully furnished condition
- Selling at RM 340K only(below my purchase price) with fully furnished condition. CHEAPEST at PUTERI HARBOUR (with fully furnished condition) at the moment. It's an URGENT sale so I will let go at the first reasonable offer. PM me asap if you are interested. Thank you.

full view.jpg

dining table.jpg

side view.jpg

angmokio

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suasana 3-bedder, 2 mins from Komtar, 3 mins from City Square, sell with 2 years tenancy

Last edited:

bluesky321

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys is there a Site/ Forum / Place / Website where i can complain and raise issues about the horrible state of new Properties in Johor? My relative recently just gotten her keys for a newly TOP property in Johor, and it was horrible. There were Water leaking and flooding through all the Windows during rain, The Window Frames were Cracked, there were more than 20 Cracked tiles in the living room and bedrooms, and a lot of the Window Glass Panes were heavily scratched. For a Property more than 600k, it was atrocious. It's ridiculous how shady and undercutting the workmanship is. She really feels extremely cheated, and i wish to expose this development out.

ludba

Anyone have any large condo units? Penthouse? 4+ bedrooms. prefer single level but will consider duplex.