• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

People here are very knowledgeable can talk 外太空 to 内子宮!!!

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
wah lau, yingge, we are doing free public service ma. after all the miw so buay gan, we are hear to spur them on with our own jibs mah.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You come in only... chiu duo lao gao suan aka 树倒猴子散!!! Sigh!!!

haha Yingge, ok, I will disappear and may you find eternal peace in this forum.

Remember NOT to associate with me, I will Hai lu....So stay far far away from me like the deadly plague.

This place is for monkeys, gorillas and alligators...not for mouse-deer ....

Ok..ok...I go...I go...May you enlighten these monkeys not to fall trees and to keep this forum clean and green. Good Luck!
May you be blessed with peace, blessed with knowledge and above all, blessed with good friends and mentors. Good Luck!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah lau, yingge, we are doing free public service ma. after all the miw so buay gan, we are hear to spur them on with our own jibs mah.

Yup... quite true... Fuk them hard hard then they will listen... They do improve a little via this 2 lost BE... I mean only little bit... Maybe you guys should continue fuk harder... More improvement will come!!!:biggrin:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha Yingge, ok, I will disappear and may you find eternal peace in this forum.

Remember NOT to associate with me, I will Hai lu....So stay far far away from me like the deadly plague.

This place is for monkeys, gorillas and alligators...not for mouse-deer ....

Ok..ok...I go...I go...May you enlighten these monkeys not to fall trees and to keep this forum clean and green. Good Luck!
May you be blessed with peace, blessed with knowledge and above all, blessed with good friends and mentors. Good Luck!

Just joking lar... wow you take it so serious...:smile: advise to you!!! Remember to standby a few containers of KY if you stay here for long!!!:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup... quite true... Fuk them hard hard then they will listen... They do improve a little via this 2 lost BE... I mean only little bit... Maybe you guys should continue fuk harder... More improvement will come!!!:biggrin:

I prefer to fuck your mother and the other lady folk in your household.
For the pappies I will vote against them hoping to vote them out.

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

don't just fuk but give solutions and answers
you should be blessed you are still living in singapore
without a good governance, singapore would have been gone long long ago
thanks to lKY and his dedicated team, singapore is what it is today
you fuk ok but provide answers and solutions..no answers no solutions...just empty talk
papa is still the best....we have a very clean governance - the world's best . i strongly believe so.'
you don't believe it's ok. you don't me to har lu, ok. you don't want to associate with me, also ok.
the famous five will come hunting you...nevertheless because THEY already knew where you stand - in deep waters!

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just joking lar... wow you take it so serious...:smile: advise to you!!! Remember to standby a few containers of KY if you stay here for long!!!:biggrin:

waulau u also take it so serious...my buttock is now granite. no need any KY liao. these rabid dogs have no effect on me now....haha

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Fuk whoever you want. If you like it!!!

hahaha u are forced into this mess...haha...good luck again...
prepare for the battle...it will last long long...wait until the other alligators come in....that Pcb and that Lcb and the snake head Choncb

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i already warned you earlier
this place good or bad also kana one
now it's not my fault
you see what i mean....now it is up to you
to be a thug or a mouse...

this place full of Thugs from Oppoistion parties.
usually a bunch of good for nothing...confribute ZERO TO NATIONAL ECONOMY

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
this place full of Thugs from Oppoistion parties.
usually a bunch of good for nothing...confribute ZERO TO NATIONAL ECONOMY

spot on!
the infamous five is well known cyberbullies and a bunch of good for nothing kosong contributors
like to fuk people,like to infart people and like to threaten and bully...useless chicken heads all
contribute zero to our world class economy...majulah singapura!!!

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha u are forced into this mess...haha...good luck again...
prepare for the battle...it will last long long...wait until the other alligators come in....that Pcb and that Lcb and the snake head Choncb

I am not that free to battle with some of them... Will MIA when I am busy with my work... PAP and WP will not fund my loan when I am out of job!!!:biggrin:

ilovesingapore

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am not that free to battle with some of them... Will MIA when I am busy with my work... PAP and WP will not fund my loan when I am out of job!!!:biggrin:

me too....have a new project in china. big one this type. big contract.big money. so those alligators can fight among themselves...and i will go MIA soon...if you stay here, just play with them. no use reasoning with them. remember they are thugs,mob and hooligans.no reason one. they like to fuk people. they like to bully people. they are all orang gila type like the Infamous Five or Six or Seven or Nine. So good luck one more time. Don't worry I NoHar you one...haha