• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Penalty for acquiring another passport

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
OK. not everyone has a good start the moment they arrived. I have to admit, I did badly.. I am on the run.. living in a 2bedroom unit in Kew.. poor me.. In 90days, i'll be moving into the next suburb.. owning the bank >1mil... I'll be a bankrupt if the bank recall $$$. This is my pain. If market returns to norm, my profit est >300k.. heehee.. i m counting $$$ now.. Call us a lucky country!

I too think you are an insecure little failure in life

But then again when you are in the greatest country in the world like America you get to laugh at suckers like you who are not so fortunate

Hee Hee

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really can't understand why you bother to argue with people who don't have the facts, can't leave the country or can't afford to leave the country. Clearly you can see the comment seem to suggest sour grapes. You just wasting broadband space and demolishing a perfectly good thread.

Don't get suckered in by one or two individuals who have got nothing better to offer.

Mind you, there are perfectly good people who may not prefer a certain country of destination for migrants but you can tell these people by the first few posts that they make. Everyone are happy to engage them. And we do learn from them Don't get tempted, learn to control yourself.

Ooi Uncle.. 1st of all, not everyone has the same free time like Neddy and me.. and not everyone likes to engage into a serious conversation or learning process. We are trying to kill time by talking to idiots.. I think it is perfectly legal.. The word "learning" is too big for me.. I rather talk to the local blokes /TV and get some ideas of living smart..

I wish you luck in your learning..

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I too think you are an insecure little failure in life

Wow ! spot on.. my only failure in life is I spend too much time with my family. I am getting my son a trampoline for his birthday and my wifey a new kitchen.. of course nothing left for me, poor me.

Muchas Gracias ! heehee

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow ! spot on.. my only failure in life is I spend too much time with my family. I am getting my son a trampoline for his birthday and my wifey a new kitchen.. of course nothing left for me, poor me.

Muchas Gracias ! heehee

You see? You are a pathetic little failure in life. Every family in America does that every year, at 1/3 your cost!

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see? You are a pathetic little failure in life. Every family in America does that every year, at 1/3 your cost!

You see? You are a pathetic little failure in life. Every sultan in M'sia does that every mth, at zero cost!

ashjaw

Alfrescian
Loyal
......You just wasting broadband space and demolishing a perfectly good thread.

Don't get suckered in by one or two individuals who have got nothing better to offer.

Mind you, there are perfectly good people who may not prefer a certain country of destination for migrants but you can tell these people by the first few posts that they make. .......

I agree with this, so disapppointed with the direction this thread is heading towards. Just don't understand why capable men (given the benefit of doubt) find 'sparring' like this 'thrilling'. Still wondering. :rolleyes:

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
You see? You are a pathetic little failure in life. Every sultan in M'sia does that every mth, at zero cost!

Um, not a smart analogy, pathetic pizzant

A sultan in malaysia is somehow compared to living in the #1 country in the world

its the kind of stupidity only a ex singaporean staring at cieling fans for six hours who cant even get their brothel operating is worthy of

if life is that bad in Australia, you only have yourself to blame. No one forced you to go to hell and destroy your life.

Hee Hee

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree with this, so disapppointed with the direction this thread is heading towards. Just don't understand why capable men (given the benefit of doubt) find 'sparring' like this 'thrilling'. Still wondering. :rolleyes:

Hi Ashjaw, let me share with you my encounters.. I met several sinkies came knocking at my doors expecting me to give or share lobangz.. And I dont know who the hell are they !!.. for crying out loud.. All they want is an absolute guarantee and they are not accepting "risks' in their venture.. This is as good as giving them a naked gal (on the bed) and providing them with virus free health report and KY gel for their penetration. Bengz

I helped my junior supervisor 3-4yrs back becoz he bought me a kopi and lasi lemak :wink: and he was happily serving me during the process. His wife is now in Adelaide collecting $1200/mth of benefits. KNS, and we are paying almost $50k in tax :( I am sceptical..However, I feel any advice given here is good for your learning process.

Remember it is rude to start any conversation without a formal greeting and a small talk.. I hope you fit in well with Australia culture.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Um, not a smart analogy, pathetic pizzant

A sultan in malaysia is somehow compared to living in the #1 country in the world

its the kind of stupidity only a ex singaporean staring at cieling fans for six hours who cant even get their brothel operating is worthy of

if life is that bad in Australia, you only have yourself to blame. No one forced you to go to hell and destroy your life.

Hee Hee

Wow ! spot on ! The bankers must be 'fools', knowing I am destroying my life here.. hopeless and useless.... AND yet, they are pouring $$$ on me and wish I could repay them.. Hahahaha. I better take their $$$ and run road..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their intention is not to have a meaningful discussion or dialogue. They are trolling for a response - and any response will do. Then the whole thread is destroyed.

You were here when we had very good discussion for many years in this old SBF and this. Then Shockshit/ Aussie Prick appeared and now most of the good forummers have disappeared.

Ned has realised that and I am appreciative and I am sure others feel the same that he is no longer fueling the trolls.

Believe me there are other more witty and smarter forummers than you and I who can engage and corner those that are not helpful but they do realise these are just trolls - just looking for a sucker to reply.

Would a reasonable person engage an idiot repeatedly. Would a reasonable person go off topic repeatedly and destroy a thread which was raised for something else. I am sure you would agree that however smart you are, you would not engage an idiot even if you have the time. By the way, time is not issue, its the thread and those forummers who want to see a reasonable discussion and information to help them plan ahead.

Ooi Uncle.. 1st of all, not everyone has the same free time like Neddy and me.. and not everyone likes to engage into a serious conversation or learning process. We are trying to kill time by talking to idiots.. I think it is perfectly legal.. The word "learning" is too big for me.. I rather talk to the local blokes /TV and get some ideas of living smart..

I wish you luck in your learning..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, the good news is that Ned has realised that. Just one chap left and thereafter I suspect that Shockshit/Aussie Prick will have to change their ways or leave.

Its very obvious that axe and neddy have too much time in their hands and so chose to waste their time engaging people like this. Doesn't matter what bullshits are thrown here. If anyone wants motivation to leave the dot, they would just have to visit the coffee shop folder. That itself is sufficient to show how bad the quality of life in the dot is.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Axe is a dilemma at best of times. Very helpful and confident but not a very good listener. I aware he has helped many forummers both online and offline. I also know that he even put up one forummer at his previous home who got screwed at a rental without hesitation. Certainly a good heart.

The best decription of his approach to life is pennywise, poundfoolish. Hard to convince him once he feels that he is right. I remember him for his novated lease discussion.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, the good news is that Ned has realised that. Just one chap left and thereafter I suspect that Shockshit/Aussie Prick will have to change their ways or leave.

Bro, to be honest, its nothing more than a complete waste of time. I have engaged in meaningless mudslinging with this shockshit/ Aussie Prick before till I started asking myself, what the hell am I gaining from all these besides just wasting my time? Many others have also realized this and now don't bother. I don't really come here much these days and even if I do, I prefer to engage in meanigful discussions. I know that there are a fair number of good and helpful forumers like you around but if anyone wants information on leaving the dot, sorry to say that this is not quite the place to gain much information. Those intending to leave Sinkapore have to do their own research and work and should not expect to be spoon fed. When I went to work in the US and OZ, I had to plan and do everything myself. No one spoon fed me and if anyone expects spoonfeeding, sorry to say that migration is just not going to be for them.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, to be honest, its nothing more than a complete waste of time. I have engaged in meaningless mudslinging with this shockshit/ Aussie Prick before till I started asking myself, what the hell am I gaining from all these besides just wasting my time? Many others have also realized this and now don't bother. I don't really come here much these days and even if I do, I prefer to engage in meanigful discussions. I know that there are a fair number of good and helpful forumers like you around but if anyone wants information on leaving the dot, sorry to say that this is not quite the place to gain much information. Those intending to leave Sinkapore have to do their own research and work and should not expect to be spoon fed. When I went to work in the US and OZ, I had to plan and do everything myself. No one spoon fed me and if anyone expects spoonfeeding, sorry to say that migration is just not going to be for them.

Well said..

Aussie Prick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow ! spot on ! The bankers must be 'fools', knowing I am destroying my life here.. hopeless and useless.... AND yet, they are pouring $$$ on me and wish I could repay them.. Hahahaha. I better take their $$$ and run road..

Again blaming others for your misfortune, staring at ceiling fans for six hours, getting cheated by dentists there, and paying some of the most unfair taxes are your own problem

You chose that terrible life. Boasting is a sad symptom of your true misery there. We have the old forum to look at to remember how your life is in Australia, the heavy losses from Brisbane property etc.

You could have gone to a better more superior country like America but you are just not good enough

Sorry if the truth hurts

kingat33

Alfrescian
Loyal
Axe, dun engage with losers and cowards who dun have the guts to migrate and are now trying to deter people from doing so. Other reasons are they are probably heavily in debts in Singapore, not educated enough unlike us or their application or assessment has been rejected by Dimia. It is so obvious these people are sour grape to the core. Ignore them as they are simply not worth engaging. Let them rot in hot and humid country for all I care.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, agree. Lets hope the discussions are more meaningful and reciprocal exchange takes place. By the way, there used be a very helpful forummer who migrated to Melbourne, an ex-hairdresser in Singapore but I can't recall his moniker. He used to give great info on business, NS etc. Can you remember? Hope he comes back.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, agree. Lets hope the discussions are more meaningful and reciprocal exchange takes place. By the way, there used be a very helpful forummer who migrated to Melbourne, an ex-hairdresser in Singapore but I can't recall his moniker. He used to give great info on business, NS etc. Can you remember? Hope he comes back.

There were quite a number of them, not quite sure who you're referring to: Fishbuff, Joshuang, DanMimosa, Hellboy, 88max or not quite sure who.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Axe, dun engage with losers and cowards who dun have the guts to migrate and are now trying to deter people from doing so. Other reasons are they are probably heavily in debts in Singapore, not educated enough unlike us or their application or assessment has been rejected by Dimia. It is so obvious these people are sour grape to the core. Ignore them as they are simply not worth engaging. Let them rot in hot and humid country for all I care.

In life, you dont really have to be serious in everything you do.. a bit of fun and foolish chat can spice up your life.. perhaps not for those who are here to learn some basic surrvival skills.. So am i really bad ? or these ppl are desperate ? Ppl came online for many reasons.. some hope to gather more info, some hope to kill time and some to destroy.. Whatever the circumstances, isn't internet for freedom-of-expression ? If 1 or 2 stop typing, then ppl will stop visiting, finally, income for SamLeong will be affected. so no win-win for all.. heehee. Therefore, I urge all mother's sons to contribute more & more.. :smile: After a long time in sammyboy, I feel that my "urge" to help other ppl has diminished.. maybe i ejaculate too many times, hahaha :smile: or maybe bcoz I've entered into Phase 2 (Phase 1 - survival series), to find someone with the same hobby, drink beer and relax.. .

As for those losers or cowards or sour grape.. it is good to share or let them know, how happy we are in Melbourne.. my pro-PAP wifey finally admitted this is the "right place" for us.. soon we will sell all our assets in SG and humtum into Australia.

So do we regret stepping out of comfort zone ? Not a chance.. &.
Are we happy ? You Bet !!

Last edited: