• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peacock & crow

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This story from Aesop's Fables is more appropriate to the SG situation:

A detestable crow had seated herself atop a sheep so that the sheep had to carry the crow around against her will. After a while, the sheep remarked, 'If you had done this to a dog, you would not be able to get away with it: dogs have teeth!' The obnoxious crow replied, 'I despise creatures who cannot defend themselves, yet I yield to the high and mighty, as I know who should be attacked and who should be flattered with cunning lies. That is why I last to a ripe old age, living for thousands of years.'

Translate:
Crow = Scums in White aka PAP led by Old Fart
Sheep = Daft 60.1 % Sinkies

http://mythfolklore.net/aesopica/oxford/133.htm

never heard of this but a real sheep wouldn't be able to do anything about it. For 60.1 sheep sinkies to turn to dogs. Oh well nothing to say.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm glad that the PAPzis and their supporters are doling out buckets of analogies because when they do, they display the truth behind their other words and their facility with the language or lack thereof. Think of Lui Tuck Yew's mushrooms and trees - fail botany, fail mycology, fail literature and fail rhetoric.

Then think of Vikram Nair's Nigerian scam analogy for helping the poor - we now know that for this 1 PAPzi at least, helping the poor is like being cheated.

Finally, think kueh lapis - people are now wondering if the PAPzis slogan for 2016 will be: 'Let them eat cake, layered cake!'

Please, sir, continue to decorate these pages with your wonderful analogies of proud peacocks, dull peahens and clever crows.

As we all know that Peacock is a kind of bird that is full of confidence that are not afraid of humans even when we walk near it and these birds are proud to show their beauty.

It's just like PAP and those sensible people that acknowledge what the SG govt has done for us all this year to allow Singaporeans to have a comfortable if not the BEST living standard in the world...

The SG govt is just like a Peacock who's not afraid of ppl coming up to them and even on that, PAP have the graciousness to show those that even hate them their beauty...

Then what about a CROW???

A Crow will never dare to even go near the Peacocks, WHY??? Becoz Crows have very little self-belief, inferior complex n low self-esteem of themselves which is why they are always hiding in dark places like cemetry n take food that is left over by others...

Actually we can see many CROWS in this forum like Eunuch Escher, I_Hate_Pappies, jw5, Sarong Wongwan, TuaYaPei n etc of course not forgetting the latest duo of DuYunQi n Tension 68....

They like to scream n yell like a CROW but only dare to do it in hiding just like a CROW that resides in places few would go often...

There was a story in China that goes like that ; There was once a CROW that saw a pigeon full of pearl white feathers n this CROW was so envy that eventually one day this CROW met a diety. The diety ask the Crow what he wanted n the Crow says: "I want my feather to be as white as the pigeon" n the diety granted the Crows wish.

The moment the diety turns the Crow into a body of full white feathers, the diety left n the Crow was so happy flying to a crowd of pigeons thinking itself can mix with the pigeons but the moment when the Crow speaks, it's voice n the voice of the pigeon are totally different n at that moment the Crow understood that no matter how you change on the exterior, there's something u can never change in your interior...

The above story refers to some members in this forum like Eunuch Escher, DuYunQi, Tension68 n etc that they are trying to prove themselves as a Pigeon or Peacock when they are actually a Crow... They love to show other's how "HIGH-CLASS" they are but not knowing their coward complex already betrayed themselves...

Lastly, also a Crow loves to "Ah Ah Ah" just like those COWARDS complaining, cursing n swearing about the SG govt everyday BUT NO ACTIONS....

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopisai used to post his doggerel disguised as poems.
Now this fucktard hk14k with his analogies.....
Pap IBs are as vile as their white scum masters....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm glad that the PAPzis and their supporters are doling out buckets of analogies because when they do, they display the truth behind their other words and their facility with the language or lack thereof. Think of Lui Tuck Yew's mushrooms and trees - fail botany, fail mycology, fail literature and fail rhetoric.

Then think of Vikram Nair's Nigerian scam analogy for helping the poor - we now know that for this 1 PAPzi at least, helping the poor is like being cheated.

Finally, think kueh lapis - people are now wondering if the PAPzis slogan for 2016 will be: 'Let them eat cake, layered cake!'

Please, sir, continue to decorate these pages with your wonderful analogies of proud peacocks, dull peahens and clever crows.

If those who recognized the effort of the past 48 years done by PAP are just pure analogies like what you have mentioned, then what do you called those who only know how to hide behind a computer to curse n swear at the govt everyday??? You mean ppl like you are talking about the facts??? Or r u trying to imply that CROWS like you apart from screaming n yelling, you guys have put up the facts of how good the WP are or other oppositions are???

You can scream like a CROW for all you want in the forum coz it's nothing since u r just hiding behind a computer....

You can say that those who talks about the positive of PAP are brain-wash, biased n etc but what about the statistic n recognition from other country world leaders???

Not even one has come out to reply to me on why are there so much recognition n learning voices from other countries including super power like China...

People that reconized the PAP effort n what LKY has done for the country are all in the wrong.... Cowards like you who hide behind your own PC who curse n swear with all your mother's organ are the one that are right n knows about what is politics n how to admin a nation right???

Honestly, you shouldn't even be putting a "義" on your photo box.... Ungrateful brat like you should give yourself a name "二五仔" that suits you so much better!!! Hope you understand what is 二五仔

Whenever you walk on along the streets in town or those mega shopping malls in SG, use your head n think why did SG only use a short 48 years to get to where it is today with world recognition...

Just a gentle reminder to you UNGRATEFUL BRAT... World recognition is not being given by your neither me... It's a statistic from the world!!!

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopisai used to post his doggerel disguised as poems.
Now this fucktard hk14k with his analogies.....
Pap IBs are as vile as their white scum masters....

Then who's your Black scum master then??? Low Thia Kiang or Chiam See Tong or that pathetic Chee Soo Juan???

You're the one who wanted to challenge me on the knowledge of watches... When i ask you about the code no. of Rolex watches, you just side-stepped n give excuses n jump into another topic of about cars, yachts, properties n etc...

When i accepted yr challenge AGAIN... You're the one that again ACT n PRETEND to be blind that you cannot see my reply n need other's to help you to reply even on the watches topic!!!

If our's is analogies, you n your gang of CROWS buddies are nothing apart from excuses n vulgarities...

True enough that it's a pity your mum bring you to this world as a failure, coz you think by using all your mother's authentic organs to curse n swear on those who talks positive about PAP, you guys have won n can scare other's out of this forum...

But ppl like you, Eunuch Escher n DuYunQi are one of those kind that even i buy you an air ticket to come n face me with your challenge... Your ballz throttle up to your neck within seconds!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha...

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please cite the swear words I used. And in so doing, please try to write in proper English and correct spelling. Thank you, sir.

If those who recognized the effort of the past 48 years done by PAP are just pure analogies like what you have mentioned, then what do you called those who only know how to hide behind a computer to curse n swear at the govt everyday??? You mean ppl like you are talking about the facts??? Or r u trying to imply that CROWS like you apart from screaming n yelling, you guys have put up the facts of how good the WP are or other oppositions are???

You can scream like a CROW for all you want in the forum coz it's nothing since u r just hiding behind a computer....

You can say that those who talks about the positive of PAP are brain-wash, biased n etc but what about the statistic n recognition from other country world leaders???

Not even one has come out to reply to me on why are there so much recognition n learning voices from other countries including super power like China...

People that reconized the PAP effort n what LKY has done for the country are all in the wrong.... Cowards like you who hide behind your own PC who curse n swear with all your mother's organ are the one that are right n knows about what is politics n how to admin a nation right???

Honestly, you shouldn't even be putting a "義" on your photo box.... Ungrateful brat like you should give yourself a name "二五仔" that suits you so much better!!! Hope you understand what is 二五仔

Whenever you walk on along the streets in town or those mega shopping malls in SG, use your head n think why did SG only use a short 48 years to get to where it is today with world recognition...

Just a gentle reminder to you UNGRATEFUL BRAT... World recognition is not being given by your neither me... It's a statistic from the world!!!

Last edited:

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Thieves and the Cock

SOME THIEVES broke into a house and found nothing but a Cock,
whom they stole, and got off as fast as they could. Upon
arriving at home they prepared to kill the Cock, who thus pleaded
for his life: "Pray spare me; I am very serviceable to men. I
wake them up in the night to their work." "That is the very
reason why we must the more kill you," they replied; "for when
you wake your neighbors, you entirely put an end to our
business."

The safeguards of virtue are hateful to those with evil
intentions.

Translation:

Thieves = Scums in White
Cock = Am sure you can name a few who have been Fixed

http://www.aesopfables.com/cgi/aesop1.cgi?4&TheThievesandtheCock

Last edited:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please cite the swear words I used. And in so doing, please try to write in proper English and correct spelling. Thank you, sir.

:biggrin: Again another fool trying to ACT n PRETEND to be an "ENGLISH MASTER" but turn out to be a Yellow Banana....

So sorry i've mentioned so many times, that i'm only "N" levels + "NTC" education, ENGLAND NOT VERY POWDERFUL.... But a person like you trying to show everyone you're an English Master prove nothing apart from showing that you're a failure yourself...

Since you're an English Master, dun you know that the word "swear" doesn't only reflect on vulgar words only??? I can make a sentence "I swear i dun play tennis anymore"... With your "EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE" in english language, dun you even understand this???

By claiming "they display the truth behind their other words and their facility with the language or lack thereof." Ain't you just trying to prove that those talk positives about PAP are nothing but pure lies n words from yr mouth is nothing but pure truth...

Please... Although I'm only NTC standard english but i dun even have any problems communicating with the Americans in HK...

So PLEASE dun act n pretend to be an English Master but turning yourself into a Yellow Banana instead...

Your game of English level of standard has been played by many here before you n just for you info sake, the last one was DuYunQi but he failed n got humiliated off by me... So come out with something better if you wanna play the humiliation game!!!

But anyway, GOOD TRY BOY!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please don't get angry, sir. I'd ask you to write in proper English so that your valuable points could be more readily understood. Ok, since you could not find any swear words I had use (for there are none), please cite instances (not words) in which I had sworn at your beloved PAPzis.

And might I add, brevity would be a virtue.

:biggrin: Again another fool trying to ACT n PRETEND to be an "ENGLISH MASTER" but turn out to be a Yellow Banana....

So sorry i've mentioned so many times, that i'm only "N" levels + "NTC" education, ENGLAND NOT VERY POWDERFUL.... But a person like you trying to show everyone you're an English Master prove nothing apart from showing that you're a failure yourself...

Since you're an English Master, dun you know that the word "swear" doesn't only reflect on vulgar words only??? I can make a sentence "I swear i dun play tennis anymore"... With your "EXTENSIVE KNOWLEDGE" in english language, dun you even understand this???

By claiming "they display the truth behind their other words and their facility with the language or lack thereof." Ain't you just trying to prove that those talk positives about PAP are nothing but pure lies n words from yr mouth is nothing but pure truth...

Please... Although I'm only NTC standard english but i dun even have any problems communicating with the Americans in HK...

So PLEASE dun act n pretend to be an English Master but turning yourself into a Yellow Banana instead...

Your game of English level of standard has been played by many here before you n just for you info sake, the last one was DuYunQi but he failed n got humiliated off by me... So come out with something better if you wanna play the humiliation game!!!

But anyway, GOOD TRY BOY!!! :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amusing to see with all their fucking $$$$$ rewards, PAP can come up only with hk and kopisai as their mouthpiece.

Ha ha ha if they think those clowns will bring changes in people mindsets.

Even those who were on the side of those PAP maggots and cockroaches are turned off by the vulgarity and idiocy of hk with his fucking fake rolex watches and strange numbers and kopisai

What to do.

Considering the ancestory of hk who might be form a chihuahua halfbreed or a maggot that crawled up her mother.
Others in PAP who are smart are doing nothing but sharpening knives ready for the big hooting or stealing toothpicks

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Amusing to see with all their fucking $$$$$ rewards, PAP can come up only with hk and kopisai as their mouthpiece.

Even those who were on the side of those PAP maggots and cockroaches are turned off by the vulgarity and idiocy of hk with his fucking fake rolex watches and strange numbers and kopisai

What to do.

Considering the ancestory of hk who might be form a chihuahua halfbreed or a maggot that crawled up her mother.
Others in PAP who are smart are doing nothing but sharpening knives ready for the big hooting or stealing toothpicks

What is hk's rank on the pappy scale if lky is a smear of shit on the sole of a shoe?

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Instead of some lame "pluck from thin air make-up" analogy, let's see some real scientific fact about the intelligence of crow.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BGPGknpq3e0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Peacock would have been dead given the same situation.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Real triad lao tas are never so long-winded.

Dun pray play...
He is sio pek Leng San triad member....turf at tanjong pagar blk 2....
Of course now graduate liao....runs with kh based 14k with international reach....
Taiwan's bamboo union and Shenzhen's big circle gangs are his associates...
Next maybe lay claim to Macau ex godfather broken tooth koi as his mentor....

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What is hk's rank on the pappy scale if lky is a smear of shit on the sole of a shoe?

hk of even lower rank than the maggot that crawled out of the septic toilet bowl and went on to father hk.

lky remain a smear of shit on sole of shoe

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't get angry, sir. I'd ask you to write in proper English so that your valuable points could be more readily understood. Ok, since you could not find any swear words I had use (for there are none), please cite instances (not words) in which I had sworn at your beloved PAPzis.

And might I add, brevity would be a virtue.

No worries dude... I've said in the past n repeating it now for your sake, that only a childish n foolish person would think he or she can whin or anger others via a forum!!!

It's common for loser to enter the cyberspace to prove themselves on something. Even a person holding a 1st honour degree with distinction in English may not be as successful as one who haven't graduate from P6...

Also by using a copied tactic to try to "shame" another forummer in a forum is always stupid when this tactic has failed badly in the past when used...

I dun think i need to change my writing style, coz everyone has a different level of understand... Just like SG govt will not be able to cater to each individual needs as well...

Also, as an "ENGLISH MASTER" yourself which you're trying to prove you're one, i did not pin-point that you used swearing words n swear can be a form of positive language or a confirmation word to others...

Lastly, which phrase did i mentioned to you that i claimed you sworn at PAP??? Also please dun follow others by trying to ACT SMART... Talking on the positive of certain things doesn't mean he or she loved that thing so much... If I say Honda Cars are good that doesn't mean i luv Honda Cars...

It's abit disappointing to see an "ENGLISH MASTER" not to understand the meaning of simple sentences n pharses!!!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't have to read a single post to know that they were are craps and bulls from a low self esteem tua kang yao siu. :kma:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

What to do.

A FOOL will always think he's smart...

A COWARD who hide behind a PC n with no other ACTIONS will always think that he's a HERO!!!

A person like u who's mother is working along the Lorong's in Geylang will always think that other's are trying to change your mindset when you're the one who's so ANGRY with the govt but yet nothing can be done apart from hiding behind a PC... This is the most pathetic of life!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha....

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
NS is for them to plunder the funds in return for pretence of defence needs and also at the same time send their sons on pretence to serve in combat units and have them honored with awards as a way to boost their son success stories.

Oh not to forget. At the same time these defence funds in billions are used to buy or be favored by those top honch white boys who gets a huge cut of such spending so that like they say..can be like kakee nah.

Tonychat you chump. Then why you never protest to your UMNO bosses for NS implementation?