• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peacock & crow

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You claimed that you see a "BIG SNAKE SHIT" before but you can't even think why does a nation like SG need NS...

If NS are not meant for protecting nation interest, then what??? enlighten please!!!

I wouldn't be as stupid as you to follow blindly... If you're a someone who've seen an "ELEPHANT PEE" before, you would jolly well understand that many other countries even Super Power like China learn from SG... This is what i call can see the "Big Picture"....

You're just one of the loser n failure in SG when your self-interest is not met, you'll just follow other's blindly n curse n swear at the govt!!!

Do i need a COWARDS help??? LOL....

NS is for them to plunder the funds in return for pretence of defence needs and also at the same time send their sons on pretence to serve in combat units and have them honored with awards as a way to boost their son success stories.

Oh not to forget. At the same time these defence funds in billions are used to buy or be favored by those top honch white boys who gets a huge cut of such spending so that like they say..can be like kakee nah.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dun try to snake out liao you slime.
TCH white horse....he was never NSF as he was scholar. He last rank was rear admirer.
Now still rear admirer likely retired.
SO pray tell when he got promoted during reservist if he did go for reservist training?

Reservists who got senior rank are ex sign on as your loser friend.
Simply because left SAF time already higher rank. So by default.
NS is compulsory that's why got white horses...
Reservist is not compulsory so its only for losers so unlikely to find any white horses serving.

If you know so well about reservist... You would have knew that (NS) refers to reservist personnel n NSF refers to those who are serving full-time currently... You also mentioned yourself his last rank was RA n not the rank when he was enrolled...

Are you going to tell me Lee Hsien Loong was BG since the day he was with SAF??? LOL....

Ain't you slapping your own cheap mouth when you claim NS is compulsory n at the same time you claim Teo Chee Hean did not served NS full-time... So which is which??? Don't tried to smoke here n there please!!!

So sorry dun act smart... The guy that i knew of when he left was only a half-colonel, he got promoted during his reservist to a full colonel just like many PCs who ROD with a 2nd lieutenant rank n when back for reservist they are promoted automatically to the rank of a full lieutenant... Wanna ACT SMART also please do it with brains!!!

I have normal frienz that are only 2nd lieu during ROD n got a full lieu during reservist...

So by the words you have claimed... I think you're an absolute loser coz you serve reservist n i'm definitely a white horse coz my profile is still with CMPB till now n have not serve a single reservist!!!

Hey, your mum got teach you how to talk with sense or not??? Ha Ha Ha Ha....

Lastly, if you wanna talk about "snaking out"... Don't forget that you brought up the knowledge of watches n i'm still waiting for you to tell me on the movement n calibre of 69173, 68273 n 16233... I'm not asking about Audemars Piguet but i doubt failures like u can understand what is AP... LOL!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS is for them to plunder the funds in return for pretence of defence needs and also at the same time send their sons on pretence to serve in combat units and have them honored with awards as a way to boost their son success stories.

Oh not to forget. At the same time these defence funds in billions are used to buy or be favored by those top honch white boys who gets a huge cut of such spending so that like they say..can be like kakee nah.

So you mean all the weapons from SAF including the latest F-15 fighter jets are gift from your family.... FOC... FREE OF CHARGE???

Oh... Also not to forget which country or govt dun have a defence budget??? Why not u enlighten us please!!! Or izit all this funds should be splash on your selfish needs to allow u to stay at Sentosa Cove??? Ha Ha

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Walan I admit defeat...
This prataman twist and turn damn good.
Really succeed to bog me down and distract me.
Cannot win as he keeps twisting.
Ok calling for next better player....I run to carry on my regular pap fucking in other threads.
Surrender. The guy is to intellect for me to handle.

If you know so well about reservist... You would have knew that (NS) refers to reservist personnel n NSF refers to those who are serving full-time currently... You also mentioned yourself his last rank was RA n not the rank when he was enrolled...

Are you going to tell me Lee Hsien Loong was BG since the day he was with SAF??? LOL....

Ain't you slapping your own cheap mouth when you claim NS is compulsory n at the same time you claim Teo Chee Hean did not served NS full-time... So which is which??? Don't tried to smoke here n there please!!!

So sorry dun act smart... The guy that i knew of when he left was only a half-colonel, he got promoted during his reservist to a full colonel just like many PCs who ROD with a 2nd lieutenant rank n when back for reservist they are promoted automatically to the rank of a full lieutenant... Wanna ACT SMART also please do it with brains!!!

I have normal frienz that are only 2nd lieu during ROD n got a full lieu during reservist...

So by the words you have claimed... I think you're an absolute loser coz you serve reservist n i'm definitely a white horse coz my profile is still with CMPB till now n have not serve a single reservist!!!

Hey, your mum got teach you how to talk with sense or not??? Ha Ha Ha Ha....

Lastly, if you wanna talk about "snaking out"... Don't forget that you brought up the knowledge of watches n i'm still waiting for you to tell me on the movement n calibre of 69173, 68273 n 16233... I'm not asking about Audemars Piguet but i doubt failures like u can understand what is AP... LOL!!!

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you mean all the weapons from SAF including the latest F-15 fighter jets are gift from your family.... FOC... FREE OF CHARGE???

Oh... Also not to forget which country or govt dun have a defence budget??? Why not u enlighten us please!!! Or izit all this funds should be splash on your selfish needs to allow u to stay at Sentosa Cove??? Ha Ha

Fucking retard when did I say those defence toy were or are gifts? The money has and always was used to buy influence. The the NS stint was never what it was for sons of important ppl.

As a retard at least can you read....properly.

But if you are so narrow in your retarded views, why don't you take a breather somewhere where the is cool nice sea breeze, clear your retarded mind and come back to post sometime after 2016? hahahahahahahahaha

chilakak

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is getting funnier by the day!
The PAPIB now even has a character in the persona of a triad lao tah wannabe who spouts parables!
Guys (and also gals) at the IB, I applaud you for your "creativity"!

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This story from Aesop's Fables is more appropriate to the SG situation:

A detestable crow had seated herself atop a sheep so that the sheep had to carry the crow around against her will. After a while, the sheep remarked, 'If you had done this to a dog, you would not be able to get away with it: dogs have teeth!' The obnoxious crow replied, 'I despise creatures who cannot defend themselves, yet I yield to the high and mighty, as I know who should be attacked and who should be flattered with cunning lies. That is why I last to a ripe old age, living for thousands of years.'

Translate:
Crow = Scums in White aka PAP led by Old Fart
Sheep = Daft 60.1 % Sinkies

http://mythfolklore.net/aesopica/oxford/133.htm

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This story from Aesop's Fables is more appropriate to the SG situation:

A detestable crow had seated herself atop a sheep so that the sheep had to carry the crow around against her will. After a while, the sheep remarked, 'If you had done this to a dog, you would not be able to get away with it: dogs have teeth!' The obnoxious crow replied, 'I despise creatures who cannot defend themselves, yet I yield to the high and mighty, as I know who should be attacked and who should be flattered with cunning lies. That is why I last to a ripe old age, living for thousands of years.'

Translate:
Crow = Scums in White aka PAP led by Old Fart
Sheep = Daft 60.1 % Sinkies

http://mythfolklore.net/aesopica/oxford/133.htm

NO NO NO!

Old fart smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY will die his fucking long and painful death very very very soon.
Even as I write now, the demons and ghouls already doing dry runs on his backside as you can see the way he open his cheebye mouth when the demons and ghouls poke and fingered his arse hole

Those ghouls and demons will rape and screw him in all glory when LKY breath his last.

All the scums of society with no fucking moral compasses of any kind have been gathered by LKY into the PAP and those scums hold back only by fear of LKY but their greed and avarice beat strong in their minds.

All of them looking at the hundreds of billions that they know LKY stole and robbed from all of us and that painted bullseyes on his ahqua Ah Loon.

When LKY die and before we finish our first round of yum sengs and dancing on the streets and table tops, those PAP maggots cockroaches kangaroos all smiling smiling nodding nodding will take out their knives to start hooting and hooting and hooting to get at those billions

Ah Loon will join LKY soon followed by all of Lee family and Gecko family.

No more LKY and fear of LKY to hold those scums with no fucking moral compasses at all

LKY will get what he fucking prepared.
Total destruction of his stinking empire and
TOTAL FREEDOM FOR SINGAPOREANS

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAPIB now even has a character in the persona of a triad lao tah wannabe who spouts parables!

His life story....
Grew up in Lky's ward tanjong pagar....school dropout....served NS....rod 1997....
Left sinkieland try his fortune in hk Taiwan china.....made his first bucket of gold....
Lest you misunderstand he is not a pro pap sinkie....just a red blooded patriot who admires lky.
A luxury timepiece connoisseur, hobnobs with jetset onboard yachts....driving a skyline R32, street racer along SZ highway. Anymore I left out?
Really the stuff of legends....cannot fault their imagination and creativity.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walan I admit defeat...
This prataman twist and turn damn good.
Really succeed to bog me down and distract me.
Cannot win as he keeps twisting.
Ok calling for next better player....I run to carry on my regular pap fucking in other threads.
Surrender. The guy is to intellect for me to handle.

Oh... I thought turning, twisting, side-stepping n avoiding topics n replies that you n your gang cannot answer is your forte??? I'm just learning from you!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha....

By the way if you have not twist n turn, you would have simply be able to answer my questions over at the watches thread!!!

Trying to ACT SMART but turn out to be making a fool out of yourself!!!

Oh ya, dun forget your challenge to me on cars, properties n yachts.... My knowledge is too little to handle your challenge!!! LOL.... :biggrin:

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking retard when did I say those defence toy were or are gifts? The money has and always was used to buy influence. The the NS stint was never what it was for sons of important ppl.

As a retard at least can you read....properly.

But if you are so narrow in your retarded views, why don't you take a breather somewhere where the is cool nice sea breeze, clear your retarded mind and come back to post sometime after 2016? hahahahahahahahaha

So your street whore mother taught you not to admit your words after commenting on it right???

What do you mean "Oh not to forget. At the same time these defence funds in billions are used to buy or be favored by those top honch white boys who gets a huge cut of such spending so that like they say..can be like kakee nah."

Your above sentence means what??? Defence budget not to buy weapons but to do some other issues??? I know you'll come out with excuses or try to avoid my question...

There's a piece of new that your mum told me recently, after 2016, PAP will still be the ruling party n only idiots n fools with retarded minds will believed that 2016 is the end of PAP era... Your mother also say that she's regretful for having a retard n naive child like you to think that PAP will be finished in 2016.... Ha Ha Ha Ha.... Ha Ha Ha Ha....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
When LKY die and before we finish our first round of yum sengs and dancing on the streets and table tops, those PAP maggots cockroaches kangaroos all smiling smiling nodding nodding will take out their knives to start hooting and hooting and hooting to get at those billions

So does the yum sengs n dancing on the streets includes your street whore mother??? Ha Ha Ha Ha....

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
His life story....
Grew up in Lky's ward tanjong pagar....school dropout....served NS....rod 1997....
Left sinkieland try his fortune in hk Taiwan china.....made his first bucket of gold....
Lest you misunderstand he is not a pro pap sinkie....just a red blooded patriot who admires lky.
A luxury timepiece connoisseur, hobnobs with jetset onboard yachts....driving a skyline R32, street racer along SZ highway. Anymore I left out?
Really the stuff of legends....cannot fault their imagination and creativity.

Oh... My imagination loses out to yours totally....

You've an imagination and creativity of bringing SG to another level which i dun have...

You've a patriotic heart for all Singaporeans including the 60.1% of PAP supporters which i dun have...

You have the imagination n TRY TO PRETEND TO BE ONE who can talk about luxury watches, yachts, cars n property but when I graciously accepts your challenge... You TWIST N TURN your words so much faster than when your mum start to use her tongue to do a BLOW JOB for her clients...

By the way, your creativities in lies are superb.... By telling you that I'll use a GTR-32 to race with you doesn't mean i drive a GTR-32!!! Wise Up Coconut Head... Please dun show everyone here that your head is only filled with waters like a coconut!!!

J

JeanGrey

Arrogant comes with Ability.... Not all can be Arrogant!!!

Many in this forum tries to be arrogant but they do not posses that kind of calibre

Arrogance is arrogance, regardless of ability.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal

Of course we are having GREAT FUN here to see the oppositions supporters COWARD N FOOLISH act here.... No other place than a SAMMYBOYZ forum!!!! Ha Ha Ha Ha!!!

If i have not registered myself in this forum, i wouldn't have knew that actually those what WP or other's opposition have a group of such COWARDS as supporters!!!

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Arrogance is arrogance, regardless of ability.

If one do not have the ability, one arrogant is pure emptiness n bullshit... The best example recently i meet is non-other than the what "Sarong Wannabe"

Wanna act he've seen the world n put up a challenge to me but yet when i accept his challenge, he hide under his mother's panty!!!

Last edited:
J

JeanGrey

If you do not have the ability, one arrogant is pure emptiness n bullshit... The best example recently i meet is non-other than the what "Sarong Wannabe"

Wanna act he've seen the world n put up a challenge to me but yet when i accept his challenge, he hide under his mother's panty!!!

Misconstrued my meaning. Arrogance is unbecoming of anyone, even if they have the ability to back them up.

Confidence is a more accurate descriptor for the peacock analogy.

Peace.

HK14K

Alfrescian
Loyal
Misconstrued my meaning. Arrogance is unbecoming of anyone, even if they have the ability to back them up.

Confidence is a more accurate descriptor for the peacock analogy.

Peace.

I change the word "you" to "one" onpost #58....

No worries, I return politeness to those who knows how to behave n will humiliate those who thinks they can scare other's with their vulgarities... I dun even have to use a word of vulgarity on those cowards...

Maybe you misunderstood my meaning of ability... In chinese is called "本事"...

Example ; If one has the ability to afford a yacht n drives an F-50 n can splah millions of dollars just for one night with an actress. He has the ability to be arrogant!!! Just like those sons of Li Ka-Shings n etc, they can be arrogant coz they have the means...

I understood what you meant by arrogance is starting in everyone becoz they think they know alot, they have one million in the bank n they think they are super rich...