• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pastor used saw and chopper to deface Guan Yin Statute caught on video!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The War on terror was because of WMD and because of Iraq's atrocious human rights abuses.

LOL. Do you go to school on Mars?

Schoolboy history question: Did Bush find any WMD when he invaded Iraq? (a) Yes (b) No

And there's strong evidence that the US and UK knew that there were no WMD:

MI6 and CIA were told before invasion that Iraq had no active WMD

BBC's Panorama reveals fresh evidence that agencies dismissed intelligence from Iraqi foreign minister and spy chief

• Richard Norton-Taylor
  • theguardian.com, <time itemprop="datePublished" datetime="2013-03-18T06:00GMT" pubdate="" style="padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 0px; padding-left: 0px; margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; border-collapse: collapse; background-repeat: no-repeat no-repeat; ">Monday 18 March 2013 06.00 GMT</time>

Tony-Blair-Faith-Foundati-010.jpg

Tony Blair's claims about Iraq's weapons of mass destruction are challenged again in Monday's Panorama. Photograph: Dominic Lipinski/PA

Fresh evidence has been revealed about how MI6 and the CIA were told through secret channels by Saddam Hussein's foreign minister and his head of intelligence that Iraq had no active weapons of mass destruction.

Tony Blair
told parliament before the war that intelligence showed Iraq's nuclear, chemical, and biological weapons programme was "active", "growing" and "up and running".

A special BBC Panorama programme aired on Monday night details how British and US intelligence agencies were informed by top sources months before the invasion that Iraq had no active WMD programme, and that the information was not passed to subsequent inquiries.
It describes how Naji Sabri, Saddam's foreign minister, told the CIA's station chief in Paris at the time, Bill Murray, through an intermediary that Iraq had "virtually nothing" in terms of WMD.
Sabri said in a statement that the Panorama story was "totally fabricated".
However, Panorama confirms that three months before the war an MI6 officer met Iraq's head of intelligence, Tahir Habbush al-Tikriti, who also said that Saddam had no active WMD. The meeting in the Jordanian capital, Amman, took place days before the British government published its now widely discredited Iraqi weapons dossier in September 2002.
Lord Butler, the former cabinet secretary who led an inquiry into the use of intelligence in the runup to the invasion of Iraq, tells the programme that he was not told about Sabri's comments, and that he should have been.
Butler says of the use of intelligence: "There were ways in which people were misled or misled themselves at all stages."
When it was suggested to him that the body that probably felt most misled of all was the British public, Butler replied: "Yes, I think they're, they're, they got every reason think that."
The programme shows how the then chief of MI6, Sir Richard Dearlove, responded to information from Iraqi sources later acknowledged to be unreliable.
One unidentified MI6 officer has told the Chilcot inquiry that at one stage information was "being torn off the teleprinter and rushed across to Number 10".
Another said it was "wishful thinking… [that] promised the crock of gold at the end of the rainbow".
The programme says that MI6 stood by claims that Iraq was buying uranium from Niger, though these were dismissed by other intelligence agencies, including the French.
It also shows how claims by Iraqis were treated seriously by elements in MI6 and the CIA even after they were exposed as fabricated including claims, notably about alleged mobile biological warfare containers, made by Rafid Ahmed Alwan al-Janabi, a German source codenamed Curveball. He admitted to the Guardian in 2011 that all the information he gave to the west was fabricated.
Panorama says it asked for an interview with Blair but he said he was "too busy".

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cut the long story short , the waves of crusades and the age-long enemity Christianity held towards the beloved prophet of Islam are responsible for the build-up of Islamic extremism and terrorism we see today. In short , Christianity is indirectly responsible for 9-11 and major terrorism acts.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cut the long story short , the waves of crusades and the age-long enemity Christianity held towards the beloved prophet of Islam are responsible for the build-up of Islamic extremism and terrorism we see today. In short , Christianity is indirectly responsible for 9-11 and major terrorism acts.

Exactly. You got it. That kiddo didn't.

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
To be fair, Muslims in our midst are far more accommodating n tolerant of Asian religions than Christianity. The actions of this pastor sawing the head of e statue is similar to the fanatic Al Qaeda Islamists in Syria sawing kafirs heads.

Sadly, some are trying to divert attention to the extremism of Christians to Muslims instead ..n trying to justify it. I used to tjink only a tiny minority of christians are extremist but it comes to my knowledge thru e some hidden, some open support of such acts suggests many extremist christians secretly harbours extremist actions against e so called pagan religions like Buddhism n Taoism.

It seems the Muslims in e world are just trying to defend themselves from these aggressive christians before they ended up like Buddhist or Taoist victims of christians aggression n bigotry...like this incident shows. Sad.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
To be fair, Muslims in our midst are far more accommodating n tolerant of Asian religions than Christianity. The actions of this pastor sawing the head of e statue is similar to the fanatic Al Qaeda Islamists in Syria sawing kafirs heads.

I've not heard a single of my Singaporean Muslim friends (Malays, Indians, couple of Chinese) say a bad word about Christians. Nor have I seen any of them trying to convert people of other faiths.

On the other hand, my Christian friends and relatives are always condemning the Muslims as well as the 'idol-worshipping' Buddhists and Taoists. My classmate in school will not lend notes to non-Christians. A friend of mine didn't attend his Taoist father's funeral. And they go round telling people that unless they accept Jesus as their saviour, they'll go to hell.

Who's more bigoted, more confrontational here – Christians or Muslims?

As for Islamic terrorism, it's a purely late 20th century development because of Christian aggression in the Middle East and lack of evenhandedness of the US in dealing with the Israeli-Palestinian issue. People forget that modern-day terrorism started with the Zionist Jews in the run-up to the formation of Israel, not the Muslims.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sadly, some are trying to divert attention to the extremism of Christians to Muslims instead ..n trying to justify it. I used to tjink only a tiny minority of christians are extremist but it comes to my knowledge thru e some hidden, some open support of such acts suggests many extremist christians secretly harbours extremist actions against e so called pagan religions like Buddhism n Taoism.

It seems the Muslims in e world are just trying to defend themselves from these aggressive christians before they ended up like Buddhist or Taoist victims of christians aggression n bigotry...like this incident shows. Sad.

So how come Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, every religion can live in peace. How come Muslims can't? Somethings not right and denial doesn't solve anything.

You can tell that to Buddhist and Taoist victims in Indonesia, Thailand, Burma, Sri Lanka and Hindu victims in India. Don't forget the Christian victims in Indonesia and Philippines. And the Muslim victims there too.

It is hardly self-defense. More like territorial and religious conflict and trying to establish a Caliphate.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've not heard a single of my Singaporean Muslim friends (Malays, Indians, couple of Chinese) say a bad word about Christians. Nor have I seen any of them trying to convert people of other faiths.

On the other hand, my Christian friends and relatives are always condemning the Muslims as well as the 'idol-worshipping' Buddhists and Taoists. My classmate in school will not lend notes to non-Christians. A friend of mine didn't attend his Taoist father's funeral. And they go round telling people that unless they accept Jesus as their saviour, they'll go to hell.

As for Islamic terrorism, it's a purely late 20th century development because of Christian aggression in the Middle East and lack of evenhandedness of the US in dealing with the Israeli-Palestinian issue. People forget that modern-day terrorism started with the Zionist Jews in the run-up to the formation of Israel, not the Muslims.

Since when were you a liberal? You sure you aren't a Muslim covering up as a liberal now as all Muslims do best? LOL!
Muslims in Singapore are by far the most intolerant as I've proven with my link before. Many dream of retaking over Singapore and making it some sort of Muslim state. Christians don't have the same ambitions. I find your anecdotes ridiculous since it is Muslims that donate least to charity and are least willing to help others of a different religion.

Everyone knows that it's Muslims that started the riots in 1964, not Christians. :cool: And terroristic activities in the US mimicked those in Singapore. Modern-day terrorism started with Muslims, along with human shields, honor killings, gang rapes of kuffirs, and a whole lot more. And that's why everywhere Muslims get a strong foothold, there is violence.

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when were you a liberal? You sure you aren't a Muslim covering up as a liberal now as all Muslims do best? LOL!
Muslims in Singapore are by far the most intolerant as I've proven with my link before. Many dream of retaking over Singapore and making it some sort of Muslim state. Christians don't have the same ambitions. I find your anecdotes ridiculous since it is Muslims that donate least to charity and are least willing to help others of a different religion.

Everyone knows that it's Muslims that started the riots in 1964, not Christians. :cool: And terroristic activities in the US mimicked those in Singapore. Modern-day terrorism started with Muslims, along with human shields, honor killings, gang rapes of kuffirs, and a whole lot more. And that's why everywhere Muslims get a strong foothold, there is violence.

Hello my frend,
1964 riot is racial in nature. And there were very few christians back then. I don't agree christians have not agenda for a christian kingdom, at least I know of a few who do?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So how come Christians, Buddhists, Hindus, every religion can live in peace. How come Muslims can't? Somethings not right and denial doesn't solve anything.

Convert or we will kill you, Hindu lynch mobs tell fleeing Christians
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/oct/19/orissa-violence-india-christianity-hinduism

The Face of Buddhist Terror
https://www.colombotelegraph.com/in...anned-time-story-the-face-of-buddhist-terror/

10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men
http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-a...ks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men

Check your facts before spouting rubbish. :rolleyes:

There are religious crazies in every faith, but your incessant bashing of Islam while exonerating other faiths is quite telling.
Reminds me of a certain forummer who was once quite active but got banned many times. :wink:

BANNED

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your friend is really KNNBCCB. Better unfriend this type of assholes. Own father bring him up from a baby and he did not even bother to send him off. CHOWCHEEBYE :mad:

gymkhana

Alfrescian
Loyal
Convert or we will kill you, Hindu lynch mobs tell fleeing Christians
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/oct/19/orissa-violence-india-christianity-hinduism

The Face of Buddhist Terror
https://www.colombotelegraph.com/in...anned-time-story-the-face-of-buddhist-terror/

10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men
http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-a...ks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men

Check your facts before spouting rubbish. :rolleyes:

There are religious crazies in every faith, but your incessant bashing of Islam while exonerating other faiths is quite telling.
Reminds me of a certain forummer who was once quite active but got banned many times. :wink:

Yup he certainly sounds like the infamous Kinana. Now changed nick pretending not be a born again idiot ..

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

OMIGOD, I knew you were daft, but I didn't know you were that S-T-U-P-I-D!

DuffelBlog is a satirical website, spoofing the Republicans. (You do know what is satire, don't you? Or did they leave it out of the syllabus in your Aussie school for dummies?)

Let's post it here for the bros to have a chuckle over ... oh my, oh my ... LOL!

Although delayed, former Secretary of State Colin Powell was overjoyed that he finally had facts and conclusions based on solid intelligence.

BAGHDAD, IRAQ – United Nations weapons inspectors have confirmed the announcement on Monday by the Iraqi government that its soldiers had finally discovered Saddam Hussein’s weapons of mass destruction program, completely upending the history of the Iraq War, once viewed as a pointless quagmire but now seen as a tough but necessary conflict.

The New York Times became the latest news outlet to completely reverse itself on the invasion of Iraq, with an editorial now referring to it as “the greatest decision of the century.”

The weapons, more than five thousand sarin gas artillery shells, six thousand gallons of anthrax, and two crude nuclear weapons, were located on Sunday in a previously-undiscovered bunker on the Syrian border by a pair of Iraqis who were using the structure as a makeshift toilet.

As the news spread, cheering crowds gathered outside the White House, waving placards like “Bush Didn’t Lie, Even If Some People Did Die.”

“I’ve waited so long for this day,” said Paul Bram, an Iraq War veteran who found himself caught up in the celebrations. “I always thought my platoon spent a year sitting on the Iranian border for no reason at all, but now I can tell my kids it was all about WMD’s!”

In a speech to the nation, President Barack Obama claimed credit for “continuing the combat operations wisely instituted by my predecessor, President Bush.”

“As I said in 2002, Saddam Hussein was a bad man who had ‘chemical and biological weapons, and coveted nuclear capacity’ and ‘the world, and the Iraqi people, would be better off without him.’ Now that we know Iraq really did have weapons of mass destruction, I stand by every word.”

House Speaker John Boehner (R-Ohio) reacted by criticizing Obama for botching an attempt to keep U.S. troops in Iraq past the 2011 deadline. He added that Congress would begin efforts to rebase several Army and Marine divisions in Iraq, “whether the Iraqis like it or not.”

“We must resume the hunt to ensure there are no additional WMD caches hidden in someone’s barn or chicken coop,” he added.

Boehner also announced Congress would fund a 100 foot statue on the National Mall in Washington “dedicated to all the brave men and women who we now know spent nine years fighting to keep dangerous WMD’s out of the hands of Sunni terrorists and Shia militiamen.”

In a public ceremony in Langley, Virginia, the Central Intelligence Agency burned all of its internal review documents on the agency’s failures to detect Iraq’s lack of WMD’s, claiming history shows they are no longer needed.

Former US viceroy Paul Bremer was set upon by a joyful crowd outside of a Virginia supermarket, praising his once-controversial but now highly-regarded administration of Iraq.

“Looking back, I used to wonder what I might have done differently,” said Bremer. “But now that we know Saddam really had WMD’s, I regret nothing.”

He was joined by General Ricardo Sanchez, the self-styled “Hero of Abu Ghraib,” who has already been retroactively nominated for a fourth star and is being mentioned as a possible presidential candidate in 2016.

Former president George W. Bush and former British prime minister Tony Blair were unavailable for comment, attending an “I Told You So” party at former Vice President Dick Cheney’s ranch in Wyoming. Local media outlets reported that Cheney had been observed repeatedly firing his shotgun in celebration, wounding 14 guests.

Iran, Syria, Jordan, Kuwait, and various Emirates have asked for an emergency meeting of the UN Security Council to discuss re-disarming Iraq, although they mispelled it yet again as I-S-R-A-E-L.

Read more: http://www.duffelblog.com/2013/03/i...d-by-discovery-of-saddams-wmds/#ixzz2tCjHdGG9

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your friend is really KNNBCCB. Better unfriend this type of assholes. Own father bring him up from a baby and he did not even bother to send him off. CHOWCHEEBYE :mad:

I gave him a good tongue-lashing. Not a very close friend either ... can't stand these Christian fundies.:smile:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you assume they are christians? I guess if i call myself god i'll become god then. Yay, life is good!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone knows that it's Muslims that started the riots in 1964, not Christians. :cool:

1. You weren't even born then. Do some googling and find out what how the political machinations behind the 1964 riots. I know your Aussie school for dummies doesn't teach history.

2. I thought you were talking about today. Don't talk about the past, don't talk about the Crusades, don't talk about the Salem witch hunts, you say. Sheesh, is 1964 the present? Can you even count time?

Well, we can stay in the past if you choose. Let's go back a little further, to, say, 1915, to the lynching of Leo Frank by the Ku Klux Klan (Google that up, I'm not going to spoon-feed you ... just a clue – it's a far right Christian militia group):

kkk_lynching1.jpg

Last edited:

currypuff

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you assume they are christians? I guess if i call myself god i'll become god then. Yay, life is good!

You dumb idiot obviously can't understand mandarin. The name of Jesus was incited many times. Can they be mudlims although they recognised Jesus in their faith?