• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pastor used saw and chopper to deface Guan Yin Statute caught on video!

Kinanna

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wuahahahaha.
You made my day man those articles were spoofs and you got taken in hook line and sinker.
Wait did you really read them ?
How anyone can't tell that they (the writers)were slamming the powers that were , I cannot believe.
Seriously.
But it was extremely funny the way you tried to pass those of as bona fide.

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right teaching teaches the ending of “无明”the ending of ignorance.
万法皆空,因果不空(all religions are empty, the law of karma is universal)。
Everybody rips what he sows .

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right teaching teaches the ending of “无明”the ending of ignorance.
万法皆空,因果不空(all religions are empty, the law of karma is universal)。
Everybody rips what he sows .

simply brilliant and filled with wisdom and enlightenment!
happy valentine day!!!

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wuahahahaha.
You made my day man those articles were spoofs and you got taken in hook line and sinker.
Wait did you really read them ?
How anyone can't tell that they (the writers)were slamming the powers that were , I cannot believe.
Seriously.
But it was extremely funny the way you tried to pass those of as bona fide.

Ha ha ... the retard 890aw has made himself the laughing stock of the forum. He shouldn't be skipping classes to post here.

LOL.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello my frend,
1964 riot is racial in nature. And there were very few christians back then. I don't agree christians have not agenda for a christian kingdom, at least I know of a few who do?

Hello my friend, 1964 riot is definitely racial. But it was also definitely caused by Muslims because the riot started after an UMNO led Muslim ceremony. Racial riots around the world always seem to happen around Muslims, even in Russia, Thailand, India, Philippines, Myanmar and Sri Lanka. Also in the West.

At that time, there were any Chinese and Non-Malays (indigenous people) who were Christians. They grew up in British schools. Do you see people create riots after coming out of churches? And then claiming to be victims after that? I don't think so.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Convert or we will kill you, Hindu lynch mobs tell fleeing Christians
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2008/oct/19/orissa-violence-india-christianity-hinduism

The Face of Buddhist Terror
https://www.colombotelegraph.com/in...anned-time-story-the-face-of-buddhist-terror/

10 of the Worst Terror Attacks by Extreme Christians and Far-Right White Men
http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-a...ks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men

Check your facts before spouting rubbish. :rolleyes:

There are religious crazies in every faith, but your incessant bashing of Islam while exonerating other faiths is quite telling.
Reminds me of a certain forummer who was once quite active but got banned many times. :wink:

The scale is much less than Muslim terrorists. Muslims are fighting with other religions all over the world. The Face of Buddhist Terror isn't accurate because it was the Muslim Rohingya that started the violence and murder first. They are fighting back, which anyone would do in their situation. 6 year old and 14 year old Buddhists were raped and murdered by Bengali invaders. Wouldn't you do the same? I know I would after meeting with Malay gangster punks trying to spread their Muslim violence here in Australia. I'm just warning Singaporeans that if they are not careful, one day they will be forced to fight back. And may end up like those Buddhist Monks.

For the Christians, those were far right and it happened long time ago mostly. They don't go around different countries and create terrorist and they also don't mutilate genitals of Christian girls, while Muslims do it on their own daughters.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The scale is much less than Muslim terrorists. Muslims are fighting with other religions all over the world. The Face of Buddhist Terror isn't accurate because it was the Muslim Rohingya that started the violence and murder first. They are fighting back, which anyone would do in their situation. 6 year old and 14 year old Buddhists were raped and murdered by Bengali invaders. Wouldn't you do the same? I know I would after meeting with Malay gangster punks trying to spread their Muslim violence here in Australia. I'm just warning Singaporeans that if they are not careful, one day they will be forced to fight back. And may end up like those Buddhist Monks.

For the Christians, those were far right and it happened long time ago mostly. They don't go around different countries and create terrorist and they also don't mutilate genitals of Christian girls, while Muslims do it on their own daughters.

Are you a christian fuck?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One interesting to note is that somehow islam can be used as a rallying call for arms. Ever noticed why somehow a moderate muslim somehow always has a risk of turning fundamentalist and there's such a thin fine line between a moderate muslim and a fundie.

They always claim that fundamentalists have hjijacked the religion of islam. Ok fine. Yet why does it seem that they are able to sell that idea of using islam to unite muslims of various nationalities to commit these violent acts and it doesn't seem to work with other religions. Ok buddhists create violence too but their religion isn't central to the violence. They do violent acts due to their own human nature they don't bring in the name of buddha and they are not able to use the buddhist religion to call buddhists from other nations to aid them. Even though christianity is similar to islam you don't see that with christianity either.

Can you say go to an impoverished christian/catholic nation. Take mexico and the philippines where they have regions of uneducated people. You use their religion catholicism to rally them to violence preaching in the name of jesus christ let's go kill the muslims! Jesus christ is great! No somehow you don't ever see that happening.

Notice how when non muslims do actually create violence they don't bring their religion into the picture. They just happen to be a group of people with the same religion that obviously are fighting for a common cause but their religion itself well isn't encouraging them to fight violently rather than the chants muslims make everytime during violent acts of allah akbar which obviously strengths them in their resolve.

So taking the biasness out of the equation let's have a proper discussion on this aspect of islam.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noted but why islam is worse and christianity is not worse?

I think Jah_rastafar took the words out of my mouth. Islam is obviously worse because they never get along with other religions, it doesn't matter which country it is. When you look at most of the world's racial and religious conflicts, one thing in common is Islam. Like the Rohingya and the Arakanese, the Banglas and their indigenous people in the East (who the Muslims conquered). How come the Muslim brethren are silent about this? They scream about Buddhist killing Muslims in Myanmar though. That only shows more and more Malay hypocrisy about being minorities when it's kind of obvious they are the fastest breeding majority, breeding like rats in their entire regions. They are already the majority in Malaysia and Indonesia. I think Singaporeans have the right to deport people who obviously aren't loyal to the country and want to make Singapore a caliphate and those who ritualize genital mutilations of their baby girls.

If you read many accounts of riots and killings in Myanmar (and similar countries), you will find that many immediately do it after visiting the mosque. Christians don't do that because Jesus isn't the same as Mohammad.

One interesting to note is that somehow islam can be used as a rallying call for arms. Ever noticed why somehow a moderate muslim somehow always has a risk of turning fundamentalist and there's such a thin fine line between a moderate muslim and a fundie.

They always claim that fundamentalists have hjijacked the religion of islam. Ok fine. Yet why does it seem that they are able to sell that idea of using islam to unite muslims of various nationalities to commit these violent acts and it doesn't seem to work with other religions. Ok buddhists create violence too but their religion isn't central to the violence. They do violent acts due to their own human nature they don't bring in the name of buddha and they are not able to use the buddhist religion to call buddhists from other nations to aid them. Even though christianity is similar to islam you don't see that with christianity either.

Can you say go to an impoverished christian/catholic nation. Take mexico and the philippines where they have regions of uneducated people. You use their religion catholicism to rally them to violence preaching in the name of jesus christ let's go kill the muslims! Jesus christ is great! No somehow you don't ever see that happening.

Notice how when non muslims do actually create violence they don't bring their religion into the picture. They just happen to be a group of people with the same religion that obviously are fighting for a common cause but their religion itself well isn't encouraging them to fight violently rather than the chants muslims make everytime during violent acts of allah akbar which obviously strengths them in their resolve.

So taking the biasness out of the equation let's have a proper discussion on this aspect of islam.

Yes, please go to barenakedislam and type in Myanmar. You can see that it's actually the Muslims that are trouble makers but the kind, naive Christians are feeling sorry and supporting these animals. After doing their brutal deed they do their Muslim chants of Allahuakbar.

Muslims are screaming for human rights when Muslims are killed in retaliation but why are the moderate Muslims so silent about the brutal atrocities by Muslims? It is because there are very few moderates and almost all are fundies at heart.
Are you a christian fuck?

I don't think you need to be Christian to hate Islam. Even Freethinkers, Atheists, Buddhists, Hindus, Taoists, Shintos, Animists, Jews hate Islam.

Last edited:

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think you need to be Christian to hate Islam. Even Freethinkers, Atheists, Buddhists, Hindus, Taoists, Shintos, Animists, Jews hate Islam.

You motherfucker christian fuck, speak for yourself only. Im a atheist, i hate christianity with a vengence. i dont hate islam at all.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You speak for your fucking self.

GO FIND AN UNFLUSHED PUBLIC TOILET BOWL AND STICK YOUR HEAD BELOW THE WATERLINE AND SCREAM OUT YOUR HATRED TO THE TURDS AND TISSUE FLOATING THERE.
INHALE AGAIN WITH HEAD BELOW WATER LINE AND SCREAM YOUR HATRED AGAIN A HUNDRED TIMES

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
I've not heard a single of my Singaporean Muslim friends (Malays, Indians, couple of Chinese) say a bad word about Christians. Nor have I seen any of them trying to convert people of other faiths.

On the other hand, my Christian friends and relatives are always condemning the Muslims as well as the 'idol-worshipping' Buddhists and Taoists. My classmate in school will not lend notes to non-Christians. A friend of mine didn't attend his Taoist father's funeral. And they go round telling people that unless they accept Jesus as their saviour, they'll go to hell.

Who's more bigoted, more confrontational here – Christians or Muslims?

As for Islamic terrorism, it's a purely late 20th century development because of Christian aggression in the Middle East and lack of evenhandedness of the US in dealing with the Israeli-Palestinian issue. People forget that modern-day terrorism started with the Zionist Jews in the run-up to the formation of Israel, not the Muslims.

Relying on stereotypes even though it is obviously false. Christians were the ones helping the Buddhist refugees, not Muslims. In Singapore, Christians are the ones giving the most in world aid to the poor for all people, not the selfish Muzzies. Christians believe the same thing as Muslims, that if you don't convert, you go to hell. But the Christian mindset is that they rather preach to you because they don't want you to fall into eternal suffering. Muslims do it so that their strength in number increases, so they can have another Caliphate. Christians are the ones who visit the sick and dying in the hospital. And even in predominantly Christian countries they are not allowed to spread their religion while doing it.

You met a few Christians that you find bigoted. But what about these unfortunates who met with bigoted, confrontational Muslims, often in their own homes and countries? They couldn't come back to tell how oh so bigoted these Muslims were, they paid with their life trusting these <insert word here>.

https://themuslimissue.wordpress.co...irl-and-riots-by-illegal-bangladeshi-muslims/

http://www.globalpost.com/dispatch/...ddhists-behaving-badly-yet-again-myanmar-rape

http://www.faithfreedom.org/oped/LJWalker30916.htm

http://www.angelfire.com/ab/jumma/news2001/20010403_kaptai_arrest.html

So where's the outcry by Muslims?

Islamic terror was always there, right from the foundation of the religion. Islam was founded on blood and Mohammad was the biggest war monger of them all. It was always convert or die.

Are you Muzzie? I think you are :biggrin:

I gave him a good tongue-lashing. Not a very close friend either ... can't stand these Christian fundies.:smile:

Yah yah yah, not a friend at all because you are just making up Christian fundies again. Obviously you are either anti-Christian or a Muslim. :wink:

1. You weren't even born then. Do some googling and find out what how the political machinations behind the 1964 riots. I know your Aussie school for dummies doesn't teach history.

2. I thought you were talking about today. Don't talk about the past, don't talk about the Crusades, don't talk about the Salem witch hunts, you say. Sheesh, is 1964 the present? Can you even count time?

Well, we can stay in the past if you choose. Let's go back a little further, to, say, 1915, to the lynching of Leo Frank by the Ku Klux Klan (Google that up, I'm not going to spoon-feed you ... just a clue – it's a far right Christian militia group):

kkk_lynching1.jpg

I did do some googling. It happened right after their Muslim procession, what are you on about? So what I can see is that not only are Muslims intolerant of other religions, they are intolerant of race. So much that they don't have a right to talk about others treating them badly in Singapore or the rest of the world. Those Malays are free to go to Malaysia and Indonesia, there's so much less racism and religious intolerance there. But they won't because even they can't stand the filth and shithole that their countries are.

You talk about the past, but the relevance is that this is still an issue today. Sri Lanka, Thailand, Indonesia, Myanmar, India... still the same Muslim savagery. Meanwhile, the Christians in the US and Western nations are far more tolerant and liberal but even they are getting infested with Muslim swarms. There are some that are bigoted and intolerant just like anyone else, but they don't form a majority. Intolerant Muslims are the majority.

sukhoi-30

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, there are very determined attempts to DIVERT the extremist actions of the Christians in this context ( of a ethnic chinese pastor beheading the statue of Guanyin) to creating hatred for Muslims in a form of diverting tactic so that instead of discussing the actions of intolerant Christians in our East Asian societies and the belittling of traditional Chinese religions, it wanted the attention and discussions to shift to Myanmar and the Rohinyas who has nothing to do whatsoever in this context. Like any bigoted person, there is also attempt to hijack this thread to become an anti-Muslim one and or make the Buddhists /taoists hate the Muslims and forget about the christian pastor actions on Guanyin statue. There are also poselyisational attempts to ask the Chinese Buddhists and Taoists to convert to Christianity. It is double hurting when it was a christian pastor who did such intolerant act on a Buddhist religious statue.

Our Muslims friends in our context are tolerant and more accomodating to some of the extremist Christians here especially when come to traditional chinese religion. When an elderly Chinese neighbour was forcibly converted with cries of help in her home, it was a Malay Muslim neighbour who went to help and chatised the Christians that their actions are against the teachings of God. Some Muslim nurses also feel its very wrong for some christians who converted the dying Buddhists/Taoists elderly in the hospitals. I remembered one Indian Muslim sweeper who went to a temple to seek advise after discovering a statue of a Buddha under the tree as he felt it was inappropriate for him to dispose a Buddhist statue like other unwanted stuffs.

The Muslims are more religiously tolerant of different religions than some of the new Christians.

While I strongly believed majority of our christian friends are as tolerant and accomodating to the chinese traditional faiths as our Muslims friends, some of their more extremist ones are trying to divert attention by pushing the blame to the Muslims or advising the victims to switch to the religion of the offender so as not to suffer anymore. To the victims and all who stands by justice and fairness, these actions feels like endorsing the actions of these few pastors who behave similar or even worse than Al Qaeda and the Talibans.

Trying to answer each and every of the posts only divert the main point of this thread...which clearly is the main attempt to push blame away.

Last edited:

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
You motherfucker christian fuck, speak for yourself only. Im a atheist, i hate christianity with a vengence. i dont hate islam at all.

You speak for your fucking self.

GO FIND AN UNFLUSHED PUBLIC TOILET BOWL AND STICK YOUR HEAD BELOW THE WATERLINE AND SCREAM OUT YOUR HATRED TO THE TURDS AND TISSUE FLOATING THERE.
INHALE AGAIN WITH HEAD BELOW WATER LINE AND SCREAM YOUR HATRED AGAIN A HUNDRED TIMES

You can say that and are free to say that. But when Singapore does succumb to Islam and you are now fighting with Muslims for your own lives, don't say I didn't warn you.

890aw

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, there are very determined attempts to DIVERT the extremist actions of the Christians in this context ( of a ethnic chinese pastor beheading the statue of Guanyin) to creating hatred for Muslims in a form of diverting tactic so that instead of discussing the actions of intolerant Christians in our East Asian societies and the belittling of traditional Chinese religions, it wanted the attention and discussions to shift to Myanmar and the Rohinyas who has nothing to do whatsoever in this context. There is also attempt to hijack this thread to an anti-Muslim one. There are also attempts to ask the Chinese Buddhists and Taoists to convert to Christianity. It is double hurting when it was a christian pastor who did such intolerant act on a Buddhist religious statue.

Our Muslims friends in our context are tolerant and more accomodating to some of the extremist Christians here especially when come to traditional chinese religion. When an elderly Chinese neighbour was forcibly converted with cries of help in her home, it was a Malay Muslim neighbour who went to help and chatised the Christians that their actions are against the teachings of God. Some Muslim nurses also feel its very wrong for some christians who converted the dying Buddhists/Taoists elderly in the hospitals. I remembered one Indian Muslim sweeper who went to a temple to seek advise after discovering a statue of a Buddha under the tree as he felt it was inappropriate for him to dispose a Buddhist statue like other unwanted stuffs.

The Muslims are more religiously tolerant of different religions than some of the new Christians.

While I strongly believed majority of our christian friends are as tolerant and accomodating to the chinese traditional faiths as our Muslims friends, some of their more extremist ones are trying to divert attention by pushing the blame to the Muslims or advising the victims to switch to the religion of the offender so as not to suffer anymore. To the victims and all who stands by justice and fairness, these actions feels like endorsing the actions of these few pastors who behave similar or even worse than Al Qaeda and the Talibans.

Trying to answer each and every of the posts only divert the main point of this thread...which clearly is the main attempt to push blame away.

How are they worse? You answer with more stories but it is even reported in the news that Christians are the most likely to help those in trouble. Just google Caritas Singapore and see a whole lot of associations helping the less fortunate not just in Singapore but around the world. They are Christian organisations, something Muslims don't have. They have JI though.

Wrong comparisons with Taliban. They are not killing and raping and forcing conversions. Like I said, the Christian mindset is to save the poor elderly people from eternal suffering. The context of this video is clear, the Chinese Buddhists were asking the Pastor what to do with the statue. He destroyed it to show them that they are Christians now and shouldn't worship idols anymore. He didn't go to their homes and forcibly do that the same way Muslims go around burning temples, churches and homes of Non-Muslims.

Look I was as upset about you with the pastors actions initially, but another member explained it already. This also happened in Taiwan, not Singapore.

zeebjii

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can say that and are free to say that. But when Singapore does succumb to Islam and you are now fighting with Muslims for your own lives, don't say I didn't warn you.

No need you to worry, I'd rather become a muslim than a ki siao christian fuckturd like you.

Faker

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual, there are very determined attempts to DIVERT the extremist actions of the Christians in this context ( of a ethnic chinese pastor beheading the statue of Guanyin) to creating hatred for Muslims in a form of diverting tactic so that instead of discussing the actions of intolerant Christians in our East Asian societies and the belittling of traditional Chinese religions, it wanted the attention and discussions to shift to Myanmar and the Rohinyas who has nothing to do whatsoever in this context. Like any bigoted person, there is also attempt to hijack this thread to become an anti-Muslim one and or make the Buddhists /taoists hate the Muslims and forget about the christian pastor actions on Guanyin statue. There are also poselyisational attempts to ask the Chinese Buddhists and Taoists to convert to Christianity. It is double hurting when it was a christian pastor who did such intolerant act on a Buddhist religious statue.

Upz you. You post was very well written with good observation. This bugger is diverting attention to a rival religion of his to cover the extreme act of the pastor. Signs suggested Christianity is increasingly militant. A pot calling a kettle black.