• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Parent shares letter penned by suicidal student and addressed to the Prime Minister

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Dealing with bullies is part and parcel of growing up and learning to face life.

Last time, bullying in schools was a given. Bullying happens in schools and in NS practically by default. Our generation turned out fine. I wonder why people want to commit suicide and can't handle the FACTS OF LIFE. I think kids these days are quite literally taught to embrace WEAKNESS and use it to GAIN SYMPATHY and attention.

In the good old days, we would simply be told to fuckin; grow up and quit whining.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kids are internet world more connected and instance bullied.

They write and that's is in print more toxic communication.

FaceBook social media shd be ban.

Last time, bullying in schools was a given. Bullying happens in schools and in NS practically by default. Our generation turned out fine. I wonder why people want to commit suicide and can't handle the FACTS OF LIFE. I think kids these days are quite literally taught to embrace WEAKNESS and use it to GAIN SYMPATHY and attention.

In the good old days, we would simply be told to fuckin; grow up and quit whining.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Teen says bullying led her to try suicide

00C3159C-093F-4604-8DAC-EBB1138E8A4C.gif

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Same applies to dealing with viruses. In the good old days you simply took your chances and got on with life.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The parents have sought help from their MP and grassroots advisers. I understand that the bullies have been given a stern warning that bullying would not be tolerated. The bullies have since apologized to the wimpy kid. Let's move on.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a nice handwriting.

Let them grow out of this bully.

Don't put them into mental health institution where he will be on prescribed drugs experiment and lock down by mental health doctors.

Mental health institution need patients to study and test drugs and many are uni medical students will take patients for a ride.

Danger about. Don't take path of Western system that will ruin yr children.

I knew a girl was frightened from school bully and the school send her to mental health institute and she only study 3 subjects a year. Took her 3 years to finish sec school instead of 1 year. She was on drugs which make her fat, lazy and weird behaviour.

It's a entrapment. Best is change school next year. Or go learn karate to fight back.

Danger about...