• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Parent shares letter penned by suicidal student and addressed to the Prime Minister

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
I received the following via WhatsApp and am severely stunned by the vicious bullying alongside episodes of violence this 14-year-old girl has had to endure in school.

Schools should be safe havens for kids to grow, learn and thrive. She was most brave to speak up and push for changes in how schools respond to bullying. As parents we should trust the principal and teachers to ameliorate wrongdoings ... but if not enough is done, what then? I hope the PM does read her letter and look into this... sigh...

Kindly feel free to spread word about said poor child's predicament; the issue of bullying must never be simply swept under the carpet.

1.jpg

More at https://www.domainofexperts.com/2020/12/parent-shares-letter-penned-by-suicidal.html

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We have academic mentors for schoolkids today? No wonder they become basket cases. Sad!

By the way children, Lee Hsien Loong doesn't give a flying fuck about your 'well-being'. He has his own personal demons to grapple with.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such a nice handwriting.

Let them grow out of this bully.

Don't put them into mental health institution where he will be on prescribed drugs experiment and lock down by mental health doctors.

Mental health institution need patients to study and test drugs and many are uni medical students will take patients for a ride.

Danger about. Don't take path of Western system that will ruin yr children.

I knew a girl was frightened from school bully and the school send her to mental health institute and she only study 3 subjects a year. Took her 3 years to finish sec school instead of 1 year. She was on drugs which make her fat, lazy and weird behaviour.

It's a entrapment. Best is change school next year. Or go learn karate to fight back.

Danger about...

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bullies are basically cowards. Teach your son violence against bullies is justified. Make them issue sufficient warnings first before taking actions into their own hands. Have those complaints on record so that future investigations will expose derelict actions of those who are responsible to protect kids in school.

Make you kids learn a swift and incapacitating move and encourage them to do it in front of the other bullies so that those bullies can see a devastating backlash that will be seared into their memory. Hopefully it will be enough as a lesson for them. Repeat and ramp up the severity if the bullying doesn't stop.

And finally as a parent, support and back your kids actions all the way. Take on the bully's parents if you have to, violently or legally.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Dealing with bullies is part and parcel of growing up and learning to face life.

amransan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol when I was in Singapore vocational I kena bully by my metal machining teacher until I stop going to school end up expelled!!!

Go National Slavery the whole platoon kena abuse end up my love for the country died!!!

Working life worst kena bully and back stab end up I migrated!!!

Now I am the most happiest man alive!!!
I just glad I left singapore for good at least my next generations don’t have to experience all the above I mention!!!’
Singaporean (most of them) are just born evil!

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
We have academic mentors for schoolkids today? No wonder they become basket cases. Sad!

By the way children, Lee Hsien Loong doesn't give a flying fuck about your 'well-being'. He has his own personal demons to grapple with.

The last big mentor was Minister Mentor..and look what's happening to all these 4G ministers he mentored.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know many nice m&ds and also motherfucker m&ds like you.

若要人不知 除非己莫为. If don't want people to know u are a motherfucker m&d don't oneself expose it.

U are a racist fucker m&d with cheebye mouth bad mouthing others in workplace...

Lol when I was in Singapore vocational I kena bully by my metal machining teacher until I stop going to school end up expelled!!!

Go National Slavery the whole platoon kena abuse end up my love for the country died!!!

Working life worst kena bully and back stab end up I migrated!!!

Now I am the most happiest man alive!!!
I just glad I left singapore for good at least my next generations don’t have to experience all the above I mention!!!’
Singaporean (most of them) are just born evil!

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
Teen says bullying led her to try suicide; MOE admits school lapse but ‘effective disciplinary action’ then taken

SINGAPORE — A 14-year-old student and her parents are disappointed with the response from the Ministry of Education (MOE) to what they say was sustained bullying of the girl both online and at school. The incidents caused her to attempt suicide and left her in the hospital for 12 days.

Responding to TODAY’s queries, MOE on Friday (Dec 18) acknowledged one lapse in the school’s handling of a report by the girl regarding a bullying incident. However, it said that the school had taken effective disciplinary action over other bullying incidents affecting the student.

The family has requested anonymity to protect the girl, who is in a fragile state. They said that for almost a year, while the girl was in Secondary 1 last year, she was bullied by at least five boys in separate incidents after being told to kill herself in an anonymous social media post.

More at https://www.todayonline.com/singapo...oe-admits-school-lapse-effective-disciplinary