• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pappy dogs trying to shut me up!

Asychee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear All,

Eversince I have been contributing to the forum and doing my part in giving back to the forum. I have been impersonated in another forum (Notcanada.com) . Recently, I have been hit by a wave of coarse PM from samster SIFU and making false accusation (receiving 4 infraction for nothing) on me causing me to be banned from this forum temporarily. Since i am only "O" level nia - i am not very good in internet. Can my fellow decent samster let me know what are the course of actions available to me? Thanks in advance.

I hate to let Pappy dogs win on this one.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear All,

Eversince I have been contributing to the forum and doing my part in giving back to the forum. I have been impersonated in another forum (Notcanada.com) . Recently, I have been hit by a wave of coarse PM from samster SIFU and making false accusation (receiving 4 infraction for nothing) on me causing me to be banned from this forum temporarily. Since i am only "O" level nia - i am not very good in internet. Can my fellow decent samster let me know what are the course of actions available to me? Thanks in advance.

I hate to let Pappy dogs win on this one.

Cool down, mate.
Why not treat your BAN as a Badge of Honour. We are capable of deciding whether you have been rude or not.
Just continue contributing.

whistler

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes bro asychee.....keep on posting your valuable experience and guidance.....I for one have surely benefited from your generousity....thanks!

btw, that notcanada site had been shut down......:biggrin:

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have no idea what kinda of dirty tricks they have.. nonetheless, you have my support !

ak168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I cannot stand but to make my comment too.

Bro Asychee, am not sure why you should deserve this after so much real life contributions, inspiration and knowledge shared from you, here. Whatever it is, I am with YOU !

I have gained so much from you and your info here that propel myself further to my first goal which is landing with my family in CANADA last year.

jake

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently, I have been hit by a wave of coarse PM from samster SIFU and making false accusation (receiving 4 infraction for nothing) on me causing me to be banned from this forum temporarily.

Maybe you said something in the past to piss off sifu...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I am with YOU !

How does that translate into actual support? Does it mean you'll actually donate money and time for a cause or is it limited to empty utterances in an internet forum?:rolleyes:

ak168

Alfrescian
Loyal
How does that translate into actual support? Does it mean you'll actually donate money and time for a cause or is it limited to empty utterances in an internet forum?:

Well, Leongsam, am not sure where you are driving at with your comment, but i think my message is plain and simple which is basically giving my support and cementing Asychee's effort so far in this forum. I have been helped by him upfront and personal.

With your suggesting of suing and challenging others on their support.....just where are you heading ? Where or what is your stand ? Are your value adding to this thread ? else please make way...tks!...

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Are your value adding to this thread ? else please make way...tks!...

I'd like to ask you the same question. Anyone can say "I support you" but the words mean absolutely nothing in cyberspace unless they are a prelude to something more concrete.:rolleyes:

I've received thousands of "I support your website" emails and messages over the years and I always do a simple test. I reply asking them either for a donation to keep the site going or a portion of their spare time to help with the site maintenance and upgrading. Invariably, I never hear from them again.

So what does your "I'm with you" proclamation actually mean. Does it mean that if he gets arrested, you'll bail him out or if he organises a protest, you will front up and stand by him against the authorities? Please elaborate.

Unless you're willing to translate your noble words into action, please step aside.

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
all these infractions are a disgrace to the forum.

those infractors are really no balls forummers...esp that FISHY FELLA who had infracted me three times with the intention of banning me from this forum...

NNB! Bloody Fish...old fish here like salted dead ikan bilis!!! Fract You!!!

Gabara

Alfrescian
Loyal
While there may be many who would share their experiences, insights, and offer solutions, only a much lesser percentage would extent it to a willing helping hand. Asychee is definitely among this small group. I know as I too have benefited from it.

Whatever SIFU's intention, I certainly hope that it will not make Asychee hold back on his contributions in this or any other forum as there will always be a willing audience for sound advise.

Keep up the good work Asychee!

Asychee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sue them. :rolleyes:

sifu1

i ban you the chee bye ah neh becos u like to talk big, look down on spore etc.

i will continue to do so if you yaya again. get it chee bye!!

i am pap supporter? u must be damn stupid. just go n see my past post ok dumd chee bye!

complain like a sissy. hahha. typical ah neh pussy.

Dear guys,

this loser just PM me again. This time he has another similar nick what a loser - cannot even make it pass the Changi Airport immigration. So sad.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
asychee,

you are a fucking dumb chee bye.

your next ban is coming soon.

fuck you!!!

hahaha.. loser run away to some lan cheow country working as 3rd class waiter acting big.

:oIo:

Cool down. This is a civilised forum. I am not sure what is the matter between both of you, [COLOR="_______"]but it is getting to you personally[/COLOR]. You appear to be losing control and probably affecting your health now.
Ask yourself, by reacting in this way, who is having the upper hand?
Is it worth it?

Asychee

Alfrescian
Loyal
to TS,

perhaps he is tulan with your lan cheow attitude.

i read some of your post. u came across as a snoobish person.:cool:

You talk like SIFU,sifu1. Same type of language - birds of the feather flocks togather. It doesn't matter what you think - in the end. I go by the mantra of doing what is right rather than doing what others think it is right.

Asychee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cool down. This is a civilised forum. I am not sure what is the matter between both of you, [COLOR="_______"]but it is getting to you personally[/COLOR]. You appear to be losing control and probably affecting your health now.
Ask yourself, by reacting in this way, who is having the upper hand?
Is it worth it?

Bros,

Thanks for your concern, last health check has been excellent. I have never communicate with this samster before. It is a matter of speaking out.

In Sg, too many people are too afraid to speak out. My family included.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'd like to ask you the same question. Anyone can say "I support you" but the words mean absolutely nothing in cyberspace unless they are a prelude to something more concrete.:rolleyes:

I've received thousands of "I support your website" emails and messages over the years and I always do a simple test. I reply asking them either for a donation to keep the site going or a portion of their spare time to help with the site maintenance and upgrading. Invariably, I never hear from them again.

So what does your "I'm with you" proclamation actually mean. Does it mean that if he gets arrested, you'll bail him out or if he organises a protest, you will front up and stand by him against the authorities? Please elaborate.

Unless you're willing to translate your noble words into action, please step aside.

Some of these chaps really mean it ~ "to support"..
I remembered when I was in Brisbane, I signed as guarantor for a forumer to bring his wife over.. penalty $25k fine, if the marriage is fake.. (She's now a PR). I guess I not only "willing" but I have the "balls" too.

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Sg, too many people are too afraid to speak out. My family included.

I sent my son to the Drama and Public speaking classes.. now he has a very sharp tongue.. he'll speak up anything.. including asking tough questions..

Singaporeans should be seeking answers and asking tough questions.. if our leaders can't answer them, perhaps we should change it