• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pappie MP blasts trouble-maker Tommy Koh, helping the poor is not “within my pay grade”

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I see no reason why the poor should be helped in the first place? It's not the government's fault they've ended up at the bottom of the pile it's their own fault.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
He cant be a Muslim, as before each Hari Raya they suppose to do fasting and think of the less privilege and also donate a part of their yrly income to the poor. I dare say, all Malays in Spore are Muslim but this Zainal is worse than a anjing, a General Secretary of NTUC by PAP'S selection. He shld look at the statistics on how many Malays are on welfare before he open his CB mouth.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
He cant be a Muslim, as before each Hari Raya they suppose to do fasting and think of the less privilege and also donate a part of their yrly income to the poor. I dare say, all Malays in Spore are Muslim but this Zainal is worse than a anjing, a General Secretary of NTUC by PAP'S selection. He shld look at the statistics on how many Malays are on welfare before he open his CB mouth.
Najib also mudslime...n look at what he has done.

Kotekbengkok

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kambing called Zainal just confirmed thru his most iditotic remarks, the sterotype that Melayus are basically stupid and that they are where they are in various political positons in Singapore as tokens so that the Malay community can feel good and keep on voting PAP. Halimah ( Indian or malay), Masagos, Yakult, Yatiman and a host of others come to mind. There are a hundred different ways he could have said the same thing and he chose to say it this way!! He will be delivering Pizzas if not for the good graces of the PAP to give the Malays some saving face.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you earn so much, why bother to look down at the bottom of the barrel? PAP mentality since 1965. And there' s no international outcry.

Last edited:

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see no reason why the poor should be helped in the first place? It's not the government's fault they've ended up at the bottom of the pile it's their own fault.

the current phase of capitalism is most frequently referred to as neoliberal.
this term has a wide variety off definitions.
if you succeed , it is entirely down to your own efforts and your rewards
should be bountiful and minimally tax.
you are a high achieving individual and don't own anything to anybody.
if you failed , the responsibility also lies entirely on your shoulders for
having mismanaged your own life by making bad choices.
you pathetic creature.
gov may help keep you alive if it doesn't cost much but don't come crying
for more than to the bare minimum.
the underlying myth here is that all of us have an equal opportunity on a
level playing field - so those don't make it must live with the consequences
of their failure.
forget about class differences, inherited wealth , unequal educational
opportunity , health handicaps and a profusion of other social factors.

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
????

Screenshot_20181203-204804.jpg