• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP was already losing...so extend voting to 10pm

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow serious?PAP overall votes drop to 56%?if that's true that's better news that oppo winning 10 seats......

It could mean finally daft sinkies waking up.....after so many goddam years.

And seriously how does one win 83 seats in parliament when they only have 60 percent of the popular vote anyway?this is more than bullshyt.......u expect oppo to have at least 25 percent of the seats with 40 percent of the votes.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wow serious?PAP overall votes drop to 56%?if that's true that's better news that oppo winning 10 seats......

It could mean finally daft sinkies waking up.....after so many goddam years.

And seriously how does one win 83 seats in parliament when they only have 60 percent of the popular vote anyway?this is more than bullshyt.......u expect oppo to have at least 25 percent of the seats with 40 percent of the votes.

Good question, how can you get 83 seats out of 60% vote if votes is secret ? I'm not accusing anything but i like to know what winning or smart strategy was used.

Please enlighten me. While oppies get 10 from 40% ?!

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know of a case of an elderly voter who initially decided to spoil his vote. Long queue at the polling station anger him and he ended up voting for opposition.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
East Coast and West Coast GRC should request to view CCTV on the extended time and see if they could spot any suspicious characters with fake votes.