• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Track Record

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
What have PAP done good for Singaporean from 2006 to 2011?
I can't think of any.
Any Pro PAP supporter can enlighten me?

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think THE YOG budget broke the record......

The fact that YOG did not stir a response in Singaporean show clearly that the goverment is not at the same freq with the people. Who went to see the sport events? Forcing school children to be spectators. No body is interested in it as it was clearly PAP using it for their political mildge and it failed badly..How much we spent for this stupid events? Did the hotel industries go up because of YOG?

Yawn ... PAP

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
YOG are the worst nightmare. So many problems with cost over run nearly 4 times.
IS waste of public money gain nothing in the end.
F1 at least still can get tourist in but still losing money.

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
3rd day of this posting and no one can tell me anything good about PAP.
Haiz....., how to vote for PAP?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They have transformed SINgapore from a third world slums to a first world metropolis. They have also made SINgapore into a economic miracle, and in some aspect an infrastructure marvel. They have provided us with a steady political peace for many years. That we can say for the leaders that came into power from or before independence up the 1980's...that was how good the PAP was, a spade for a spade.

Getloud

Alfrescian
Loyal
They have transformed SINgapore from a third world slums to a first world metropolis. They have also made SINgapore into a economic miracle, and in some aspect an infrastructure marvel. They have provided us with a steady political peace for many years. That we can say for the leaders that came into power from or before independence up the 1980's...that was how good the PAP was, a spade for a spade.

Agreed. But I'm asking from 2006 to 2011, as this is the current lot of ministers to bring us forward.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agreed. But I'm asking from 2006 to 2011, as this is the current lot of ministers to bring us forward.

From 2006 to 2011, they have brought their renumerations forward & our purchasing power backwards, that is the HARD TRUTH.