• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PAP Edwin Tong Now Less Respected! Took 75% Pay Cut To Serve Sinkies! Now Even John Tan Makes More Money Than Him! Ptui!!

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly speaking did GCT go to the correct person and place to look and to talk to these individuals who is earning 5 to 10 million a year ? Did he not ask the correct question ? Did he find that after joining PAP, one got to sacrifice his brain cell and dignity to keep the party whip going ?

So when GCT ask this individual , did he ask why is he in this trade and why he is in the 1st place ? Is it for money or for passion ( never mind ) ? Did GCT do his homework before going to talk to him ? Of course when i am earning 10 million a year and you ask me to join you for 1 million for a starting pay as a Junior minister . Of course, i reject GCT. It's an insult to me.

So the answer is much higher and bigger then the question he need to ask. Did GCT just cheapened a high calling whereby leading a Nation is a high calling rather then some warp logic GCT conjured.

Last edited:

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can only wonder how much does the GIC Chairman is being paid per annum? If all the MIWs declare their income frm acting as Directors in listed Cos, surely its a huge chunk!

jw5

Loyal
In the public sector, he was earning millions. In the private sector, they would have paid him to fuck off. :biggrin:

If he takes the pay of a lawyer or doctor, of course they are taking a paycut.

But what if u take some clown like Lim Shit Say? How much do u reckon this clown can earn in the public sector?