• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP DOG Andrew Loh Hong Puey helping PEOPLE'S ASSOCIATION!

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who needs democracy? :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;nI3V8jBpuIg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nI3V8jBpuIg&feature=fvwrel[/video]

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
You must be kidding man! Hahahaha... Andrew Loh isn't even on my FB! LOLx!

Goh Meng Seng

Andrew Loh counts GMS, Locke, Ramseth, and a couple of WP faithfuls as his close group of friends. Apart from that he has not gotten along well with lots of people.

When he was in WP, he couldn't reconcile certain points of view and left in a huff. After he left WP, many people from other parties like SDP started to have a bad impression of him because he kept trying to badmouth others.

Later, he also fell out with TOC people before he started publichouse.sg.

I think that only place he can make friends is within establishment circles.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i thot u r good frens wif him? :rolleyes:

Goh Meng Seng meets up frequently with Bob Sim, Vincent Sear, Marcus Yap, Andrew Loh. The good Captain often provides information to people like Bob, Vincent Sear and Marcus so that these chaps can come to the forum to hantum his political rivals. I see their whole relationship as a form of political symbiosis; they need Captain Goh for his experience; in return Captain Goh provides them info to carry out political witch-hunts on other opposition members they dislike.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goh Meng Seng meets up frequently with Bob Sim, Vincent Sear, Marcus Yap, Andrew Loh. The good Captain often provides information to people like Bob, Vincent Sear and Marcus so that these chaps can come to the forum to hantum his political rivals. I see their whole relationship as a form of political symbiosis; they need Captain Goh for his experience; in return Captain Goh provides them info to carry out political witch-hunts on other opposition members they dislike.

goh meng seng everybody knows. :rolleyes: but the rest who r they? i only recognise the name Andrew Loh. coz tat's the name of a dog :wink:

Last edited: