• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP Dog Andrew Loh Hong Puey now calls Vincent Wijeysingha stupid!!!!!!!!!!!

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
now PAP doggie andrew loh hong puey back at TOC under instruction from pap doggie lee hsien loong and start attacking vincent wijeysingha.

avk00g.jpg

but, how many of u remember last time how andrew loh were buddy buddy to vincent wijeysingha's cock to get SDP's favour????? :rolleyes:

dmr71x.jpg

acnx9Oce.jpg

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Andrew Loh is an activist blogger who founded TOC and Publichouse and I don't think he had any past issue with VW, but the recent La Fondue incident split the groups in TOC, Gilbert against the TWC2 chaps. I've yet to recall another time that the activist circle was so deeply and evenly divided.

But they being mostly pro-opposition, guess they'll come together again come 2016.

HorGauGan

Alfrescian
Loyal
andrew loh united wif the rest? tats wishful tinking. he's hopping around everywhere... wat do u tink??? andrew loh tat doggie's existence is to DIVIDE. if u tink Goh Meng Seng is breathtaking, u try tink hard about andrew loh again...... :*:

Andrew Loh is an activist blogger who founded TOC and Publichouse and I don't think he had any past issue with VW, but the recent La Fondue incident split the groups in TOC, Gilbert against the TWC2 chaps. I've yet to recall another time that the activist circle was so deeply and evenly divided.

But they being mostly pro-opposition, guess they'll come together again come 2016.

acnx9Oce.jpg