• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pakistan moslem politician offers $20,000,000 for Geert Wilders’ head

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.opindia.com/2022/08/twi...nnounces-20-million-usd-bounty-geert-wilders/

Twitter has suspended the account of a Pakistani man who announced a bounty of 20 million USD for anybody who beheads Dutch Lawmaker Geert Wilders, referring to the attack on author Salman Rushdie in New York. Rehan M Sabir made threat calls announcing the bounty for beheading Geert Wilders. His Twitter profile, which has now been suspended, mentions that he is a leader of the Pakistan Muslim League (Nawaz), the ruling party in Pakistan.

The tweet reads, “After the attack of Salman Rushdie Insha’Allah the next number is @geertwilderspvv. Any one from the world gave the head of @geertwilderspvv I will give 20 $ million. I want @geertwilderspvv head. We want head. All Muslims want head.”

The account of Rehan M Sabir has been suspended by Twitter following his tweet. His profile bio indicates that he is a PML(N) politician and a writer. The profile bio reads, “A Proud Pakistani, Politician, PML(N)Worker, SocialActivist, Writer, Speaker, SupportCivilSupremacy.”

Netherlands MP Geert Wilders, who is blunt about Islamic radicalism, reacted to the death threat writing, “I can not count the amount of hate and threats they send me now after the barbaric attack on the brave #salamrushdie.”…

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
npnt

can't accept kafir yankee greenback

must be the case that this ceca is a jewish agent secretly promoting yankee greenback

promise to pay ruble or gold or platinum, then can lah. must first pay 20% deposit, then case starts. otherwise if this ceca scammer run road after mission, then how?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I doubt if he got the money. Even if he does, there will be excuses fir not honouring.
Anyone dealing with india traders will know when prices suddenly drop, they will refuse to accept your cargo.

orh mee suah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Geert doesn't hate the Muslims. He hate only the religion, its books and ideology.:biggrin:
Familiar?
America doesn't hate the Chinese. It hates China's govt and the success of its reforms.:biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
America doesn't hate the Chinese. It hates China's govt and the success of its reforms.:biggrin:

Wrong.

1479206864-donald-trump-wrong.gif