• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paging for Scroobal... lots of people logging on for your take on latest scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

rurouni

Alfrescian
Loyal
JW5: 1683 views, p5

Rurouni: please double confirm my calculations. thank you.
There seems to be a significant improvement! :eek:
And you're welcome. :p

But seriously, a much fairer comparison is if you compare the viewcounts (as of now, 7 something in the morning on 18 March 2016) of the two recent threads started by scroobal regarding the David Ong adultery scandal:

sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226632-Infidelity-in-Organisations-the-Singaporean-notion
("Views: 6,354")
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226635-The-Bukit-Batok-By-Election-201
("Views: 5,491")

with these three threads started by three different members:
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226469-Breaking-News-Bukit-Batok-MP-David-Ong-resigns-citing-personal-reasons
("Views: 25,708"; started by CoffeeAhSoh)
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226477-GPGT-The-woman-in-David-Ong-affairs-is-a-PAP-Bukit-Batok-Member
("Views: 53,429"; started by eErotica69)
sammyboy.com/showthread.php?226508-Wendy-Lim-Husband-Singapore-Useless-Man-Green-Beret-Wearer
("Views: 44,124"; started by gingerlyn)

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How much $$$ u made from my game? Not a word of thanks? Ingrate :oIo:

sorry boss! was very busy with national security matters. btw, next time don't score so early. 1-1 at half-time isn't god for my health! Hope you understand. Get Coutinho to score in the 90th minute next time. Or don't score. At 1-0, you still get through.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...since our resident #1 PLP is so proud that Scroobye is a DUD....it is my pleasure to help him bumpzzz the thread...
after 7 days, our resident empty vessel is still in his hole trying to find a way out of it....
< resignation was not due to affair but don't know due to what....>

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
jw5 is smarter than u both. he avoids this thread. you two tak boleh tahan teok kek keep replying thinking you are great. every post of yours here is scoring a goal for scroo to quickly hit 10k posts. morons u two.
hahaha....there is really no medicine for stupidity....
the idiot thought everytime u read a post in the thread, it counted as 1 view.....
obviously there is nothing between his 2 ears.....and is very proud to show it....lol.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....after all the trumpeting and pushing, this thread still has not hit 10k mark...
The other thread already went pass 10k mark, the fucktard behaved like a fucktard, act dumb and pretend don't know...really pathetic

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroobye's thread of course high view counts. rubbish bin attracts files and insects. and he is the biggest rubbish bin of all in the forum.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...since our resident #1 PLP is so proud that Scroobye is a DUD....it is my pleasure to help him bumpzzz the thread...
after 8 days, our resident empty vessel is still in his hole trying to find a way out of it....
< resignation was not due to affair but don't know due to what....>

Status
Not open for further replies.