• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paging for Scroobal... lots of people logging on for your take on latest scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...since our resident #1 PLP is so proud that Scroobye is a DUD....it is my pleasure to help him bumpzzz the thread...
after 6 days, our resident empty vessel is still in his hole trying to find a way out of it....
< resignation was not due to affair but don't know due to what....>

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...since our resident #1 PLP is so proud that Scroobye is a DUD....it is my pleasure to help him bumpzzz the thread...
after 6 days, our resident empty vessel is still in his hole trying to find a way out of it....
< resignation was not due to affair but don't know due to what....>

hi kuku, kuku ..........

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yup shows what a sucky poster scrooballs is.

Can you help me explain something? Kuku and you are contributing when it comes to scroobal. Where is jw5? He is scared of scroobal? Online also scared? I note with alarm that jw5 is avoiding all of scroobal's posts and threads. Why huh?

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.......it is obvious that Scroobye had lost his plot....
now has to resort to using his #1 PLP to spam 1 liner to disrupt the forum....

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What are the opening odds for this thread to reach 10,000 viewership ? :p

1.10 by Saturday 19 March
1.06 by Sunday 20 March
1.02 by Monday 21 March

Chok dee

hsienloong

Alfrescian
Loyal

1.06 by Sunday 20 March
1.02 by Monday 21 March

Chok dee

With video clip of Wendy and David doing the deed, viewership will shoot through the roof.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

1.06 by Sunday 20 March
1.02 by Monday 21 March

Chok dee

why not bet who reaches the 10k mark first?

If dynamic trio hits first, $1 pays $1000?
If scroo hit first,$1 pay 1 cent?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...bumpzzz the thread towards 10,000 view counts...
huat ah!!!!

jw5 is smarter than u both. he avoids this thread. you two tak boleh tahan teok kek keep replying thinking you are great. every post of yours here is scoring a goal for scroo to quickly hit 10k posts. morons u two.

Status
Not open for further replies.