• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paging for Scroobal... lots of people logging on for your take on latest scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha.....there is really no medicine for stupidity.....
first, scroobye tried to be too clever by half....claiming DO's resignation was not because of his EMA....
he dug himself a hole and from there is still struggling to get out of it....
he is an old hand and did what he does best....
he started a few threads and spinned a mixture of tall tales and gossips and bullshits to whet the appetite of his high brow supporters...
he would normally have gotten away with it as his PLPs would also cum in and provided the supporting fires and this thread would have been buried and readers forgotten what he said.....

too bad he didn't expect his #1 PLP to keep boasting about this thread views count and keeping it focus....where everyone can see what an empty vessel scroobye is....
the idiot did not realise that up to now Scroobye is still standing inside his hole trying to find a way out as he is clueless about any other things except the EMA....
and Scroobye is looking more and more like a clown as days went by.....as his contribution so far is just a claim out of hot air.....
he must be quietly cursing his idiotic PLPs for the high exposure....really there is no cure for stupidity......lol.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha.....there is really no medicine for stupidity.....
first, scroobye tried to be too clever by half....claiming DO's resignation was not because of his EMA....
he dug himself a hole and from there is still struggling to get out of it....
he is an old hand and did what he does best....
he started a few threads and spinned a mixture of tall tales and gossips and bullshits to whet the appetite of his high brow supporters...
he would normally have gotten away with it as his PLPs would also cum in and provided the supporting fires and this thread would have been buried and readers forgotten what he said.....

too bad he didn't expect his #1 PLP to keep boasting about this thread views count and keeping it focus....where everyone can see what an empty vessel scroobye is....
the idiot did not realise that up to now Scroobye is still standing inside his hole trying to find a way out as he is clueless about any other things except the EMA....
and Scroobye is looking more and more like a clown as days went by.....as his contribution so far is just a claim out of hot air.....
he must be quietly cursing his idiotic PLPs for the high exposure....really there is no cure for stupidity......lol.

Exceptional post! Glad you are ok. Where is jw5? Hope he is ok.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sammyboy Forum Paging Championship ...... latest count ...

Scroobal: 6462 views
jw5: 1659 views
kukubird59: 1319 views
JambanJaga: 504 views (found on p7 and only contestant with no movement)

Leongsam
CEO
SBF

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dynamic Trio - 3482 views
scroobal - 6462 views
hahaha....bumpzzz the thread.....
this thread must be in page 1 in order to boost views count....
and let the world must know that my sifu and si kong are the 2 biggest idiots in sbf......
pse note contributions from my si kong so far.....hot air

Viber

Alfrescian
Loyal
and let the world must know that my sifu and si kong are the 2 biggest idiots in sbf......

what happened to ahgugu 58?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yes please assist. thks.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
holy cow! one man' s return led to the return of numerous prolific contributors in the past. scroobal has magic?

dynamic trio, time to FO.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
holy cow! one man' s return led to the return of numerous prolific contributors in the past. scroobal has magic?

dynamic trio, time to FO.

Thank you thank you. Now your clones have logged in thanks to leongsam calling scrooballs to come in.

So you can fuck off now.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
latest on the Paging Contest Championship - winner to stay, 3 losers to FO from this prestigious forum .....

scroobal 6795 ........

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wonder how many times did clones trip the AE Detector in this thread :p
Leongsam must be tired and thrilled :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest latest on the Paging Contest Championship .......

Scroobal: 7179 views, p1
JW5: 1683 views, p5
Kukubird: 1354 views, p6
JahJah: 514 views, p9

Total for Dynamic Trio: 3551 views

Scroobal leads by 3628 views.

Rurouni: please double confirm my calculations. thank you.

Leongsam
CEO
Sammyboy Forum

Sponsor: Sheng Siong Group

Auditor: Auditor-General

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Latest latest on the Paging Contest Championship .......

Scroobal: 7179 views, p1
JW5: 1683 views, p5
Kukubird: 1354 views, p6
JahJah: 514 views, p9

Total for Dynamic Trio: 3551 views

Scroobal leads by 3628 views.

Rurouni: please double confirm my calculations. thank you.

Leongsam
CEO
Sammyboy Forum

Sponsor: Sheng Siong Group

Auditor: Auditor-General

Please note the data obtained from Dept of Statisitics, SBF (not 100% accurate, about 99% only):

scroobal: 18,539 posts and 656 points (went AWOL for almost 12 months)
kuku: 313 posts and 91 points
jahjah: 27,488 posts and 3488 points
jw5: 32,215 posts and 13,409 points

Dynamic Trio: 60,016 posts and 16,988 points
Scroobal: 18,539 posts and 656 points

Observations? Let me start first. Posts and points does not matter even if you combine 3 terrific contributors against a lone ranger. The results speak for itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.