• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paging for Scroobal... lots of people logging on for your take on latest scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very clever and convenient to put it as a infidelity case ( which is frown upon rather than a business conduct or even worse abuse case). Now nobody gonna check and nobody the wiser!

You summed it up well. Even the Mothership blog is starting to smell a rat and wondering what is going on. In Palmer's case, the Toa Payoh Brothel got the information first including the transcript of the chats but was told to follow the Govt script from start to finish and they did it well. There is a world of difference. And why was he "asked" to leave the Party. Interesting comment from Chan about taking "decisive" action. Who the hell takes "decisive" action on 2 people screwing around.

It is also interesting that none of the broadshit from Toa Payoh Brothel is asking questions about the way Palmer's case and this incident was handled.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
You summed it up well. Even the Mothership blog is starting to smell a rat and wondering what is going on. In Palmer's case, the Toa Payoh Brothel got the information first including the transcript of the chats but was told to follow the Govt script from start to finish and they did it well. There is a world of difference. And why was he "asked" to leave the Party. Interesting comment from Chan about taking "decisive" action. Who the hell takes "decisive" action on 2 people screwing around.

It is also interesting that none of the broadshit from Toa Payoh Brothel is asking questions about the way Palmer's case and this incident was handled.
hahaha....do u have any inside info besides gossips???
very disappointing performance so far leh.....

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry tomorrow new stock of vinegar. They will up the price by 300%. Sheng Shiong thanks Scroobal for his valuable contribution. Everytime he posts, the vinegar will run out. Even the Mayonnaise also finish.

Dear Leongsam,
Please thank Mr Scroobal for being instrumental behind the fantastic sale of vinegar and mayonnaise in all my stores in S'pore. In preparing better for the near future, Sheng Shiong will be ordering 500 containers of the two products on a monthly basis. Mr Scroobal is entitled to 10% commission of these two products.

Please also thank 3 of your forumers in Sammyboy for this record breaking achievement in terms of sale of vinegar and mayonnaise. CCTV footage showed 3 gentlemen involved. The first is an albino boy who looked lost and kept asking for his mummy. He looked confused while standing in front of the toilets as if he wasnt sure which to enter. The second customer appears to be of unsound mind. My staff nicknamed him kuku. Finally, a male subject who kept cursing Mats and Nehs while walking up and down my stores. I was told he smelt strongly of shit and urine

Yours sincerely,
Lim Hock Chee
CEO
Sheng Siong Group Ltd

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't worry tomorrow new stock of vinegar. They will up the price by 300%. Sheng Shiong thanks Scroobal for his valuable contribution. Everytime he posts, the vinegar will run out. Even the Mayonnaise also finish.

Dear Leongsam,
Please thank Mr Scroobal for being instrumental behind the fantastic sale of vinegar and mayonnaise in all my stores in S'pore. In preparing better for the near future, Sheng Shiong will be ordering 500 containers of the two products on a monthly basis. Mr Scroobal is entitled to 10% commission of these two products.

Please also thank 3 of your forumers in Sammyboy for this record breaking achievement in terms of sale of vinegar and mayonnaise. CCTV footage showed 3 gentlemen involved. The first is an albino boy who looked lost and kept asking for his mummy. He looked confused while standing in front of the toilets as if he wasnt sure which to enter. The second customer appears to be of unsound mind. My staff nicknamed him kuku. Finally, a male subject who kept cursing Mats and Nehs while walking up and down my stores. I was told he smelt strongly of shit and urine

Yours sincerely,
Lim Hock Chee
CEO
Sheng Siong Group Ltd

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

kuku, can your dynamic trio come up with just 3% of scroobal's performance? Given the choice between scroobal and your dynamic trio, I have no doubts Leongsam would rather you 3 sayonara, notwithstanding the total number of posts and points. Even newbie Claire draws more attention than you 3 combined.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
just cant stay away
say never come back
but still want fake anonymous glory
clones talking to eachother

and get off by insulting and telling lies about others
now SPEW!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
just cant stay away
say never come back
but still want fake anonymous glory
clones talking to eachother

and get off by insulting and telling lies about others
now SPEW!

Aiyooooh! Tolong lah! All the hot blooded men are stroking their cocks while writing or reading about a certain Wendy and then the image of your cunt face appears! Boner shrinker! Tze Tong Dum Bot lah!:oIo:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyooooh! Tolong lah! All the hot blooded men are stroking their cocks while writing or reading about a certain Wendy and then the image of your cunt face appears! Boner shrinker! Tze Tong Dum Bot lah!:oIo:

I hope David got his raw. To lose $14,500 salary a month is no joke. It had better been CIP for him

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope David got his raw. To lose $14,500 salary a month is no joke. It had better been CIP for him

My bet is he was an umbrella man. Sexy Wendy, I'm not talking about the bastard cunt face in this forum, is I'm sure, not in menopause yet. David would not want to have raindrops or a storm falling on his botak head.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just curious why you and some others in this forum are ultra-sensitive when it comes to gossips about MIW. May be gossips to you and your cronies because there arent any evidence. But the rest of us have no problems with that. You all seem to be exposing yourselves too easily as monikers here to destroy anyone who has negative things to say about the Establishment. Try harder.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank God for this scandal the nigger can appear again if not it has to use other monikers to post ROFL.

Scrooby posts on important matters that are above your pay grade…altho I suspect you earn your pay guarding carparks.

You on the other hand post drivel….goddamn obese Jah Pastafarian.

Owned yet again.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....4 days and a few thousand words later, what did the empty vessel revealed???
< resignation was not due to affair but don't know due to what....>
very impressive relevation....hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.