• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Paging for Scroobal... lots of people logging on for your take on latest scandal

Status
Not open for further replies.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
analther terrific post! we want more!
hahaha....my pleasure to oblige...
Originally Posted by scroobal
The reason why Cheng Bock is holding back is that much of the powers of the President is be transferred to the Council of Presidential Advisors. A review began in Feb 2016, headed by CJ but unfortunately the review committee also includes couple of sycophants. One thing old man got wrong was instituting an elected office of the Presidency. It has become a joke every 5 years with Government having to cajole, pester and persuade capable individuals to run. 35% for the current incumbent is laughable. Till today no one can understand how Tan Jee Say qualified as a candidate when he clearly did not meet the onerous requirement.

The expectation is that the key powers of the Presidency will go to the Council as phase 1. Ultimately it will be revert back to a ceremonial head of state status and an individual of sufficient stature will be appointed. It will also make it easier to appoint a Malay which under the old system is overdue. By the way, the inability to appoint a Malay was made known to the review committee.

My sense is that Cheng Bock will either wait for Review report to come out in the 3rd qtr of the year or decline to stand if he thinks that it is lame duck position.

must showcase Scroobal unique talent to blah, blah, blah......and then made a clown of himself...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...no...could not find any on the shelf at sheng siong......
was told Sideswipe (the 1 who called Scroobal the biggest rubbish bin in SBF) bought all of them....
i very angry with him....

bed time kuku. school bus coming to pick you at 6am. sweet dreams.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
csj needs help. please assist.
hahaha....i papee, why assist CSJ???
anyway pse convey to him, after nomination day....just relax at home and wait for polling day.....
don't waste time and money campaigning....not going to make any difference..
if he win, jackpot...
if he lose, pack up and call it a day.....mission accomplished

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
Latest latest on the Paging Contest Championship .......

Scroobal: 7179 views, p1
JW5: 1683 views, p5
Kukubird: 1354 views, p6
JahJah: 514 views, p9

Total for Dynamic Trio: 3551 views

Scroobal leads by 3628 views.

Rurouni: please double confirm my calculations. thank you.

Leongsam
CEO
Sammyboy Forum

Sponsor: Sheng Siong Group

Auditor: Auditor-General

hahaha...sifu, why after 17 Mar, u stopped giving the stats???
something happened???

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha...school over for the day...
good afternoon planet earth....
pse cum in to see how typical sinkie arrogant cyber bully behaved online......suspect they are showing their offline persona also.....

what is interesting is that the other thread for JW5 garnered more than 13500 views since many days ago....no bumpingzzz and the thread on page 14 already??
does it means that the nick JW5 now attracts more viewership???

anyway got to work harder.....bumpzzz the thread towards 20,000views and more...

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...school over for the day...
good afternoon planet earth....
pse cum in to see how typical sinkie arrogant cyber bully behaved online......suspect they are showing their offline persona also.....

what is interesting is that the other thread for JW5 garnered more than 13500 views since many days ago....no bumpingzzz and the thread on page 14 already??
does it means that the nick JW5 now attracts more viewership???

anyway got to work harder.....bumpzzz the thread towards 20,000views and more...

don't take things too seriously.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
hahaha....until today, Scroobal has been going round the forum insisting that adultery is not a ground for dismissal/forced resignation.....
we welcum him to tell us then what is the reason.....
we have been waiting for 13 days already......

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha....until today, Scroobal has been going round the forum insisting that adultery is not a ground for dismissal/forced resignation.....
we welcum him to tell us then what is the reason.....
we have been waiting for 13 days already......

don't take things too seriously. time for your afternoon nap.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kuku - scroo wants me to tell you he never accepted you as disciple. don't call him si kong. he finds you disgraceful. you can still acknowledge me as your sifu.

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
kuku - scroo wants me to tell you he never accepted you as disciple. don't call him si kong. he finds you disgraceful. you can still acknowledge me as your sifu.
hahaha...why u didn't tell him...don't take things too seriously...
of course i am not his disciple.....
because u are my sifu......
but he is fxxked because he has a fxxktard disciple like u....
and I am also fxxked because i have a fxxktard sifu like u....haizzzzz

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha...why u didn't tell him...don't take things too seriously...
of course i am not his disciple.....
because u are my sifu......
but he is fxxked because he has a fxxktard disciple like u....
and I am also fxxked because i have a fxxktard sifu like u....haizzzzz

why you keep embarrassing your si kong all the time with your simple logic against his bullshit until he refused to recognize you as a sect member. I know your si kong very well, so you must take my advice. just remember, your si kong and sifu care most about "face" in the forum. so don't be a badass like keep disagreeing with them and always exposing their bullshit. if you stop doing that, I guarantee that you can return to the sect again anytime. hahaha.....

kukubird59

Alfrescian
Loyal
why you keep embarrassing your si kong all the time with your simple logic against his bullshit until he refused to recognize you as a sect member. I know your si kong very well, so you must take my advice, just remember, your si kong and sifu care most about "face" in the forum. so don't be a badass like keep disagreeing with them and always exposing their bullshit. if you stop doing that, I guarantee you can return to the sect again anytime. hahaha.....
hahaha...noted and btw....pse do not swipe all the vinegar in sheng siong at 1 time.....
i am like undergoing cold turkey now....

Status
Not open for further replies.