• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OzSome !

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Life is full of ups and downs.. But I'm still lovin it !

I've been almost 2mths idling at home.. it is time to return to work.. Errr, after the Christmas time.

Lifes Good !

david

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh yes, during my 2 mths MC.. I travelled frequently (every week) to oversee my chicken making process. Shhh.. please do not tell my boss..

Are you selling chicken rice? Or do you own a poultry farm? Or just a stall selling chicken meat?

Is business good?

axe168

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are you selling chicken rice? Or do you own a poultry farm? Or just a stall selling chicken meat?

Is business good?

Business ? Learning from the Ozzies, aiming for low turn over but huge profit, hehe..

I import raw chickens and turn it into consumable products for customer's satisfaction. Depending on weather/markets, the process takes about few months, sometimes under unforeseen it may take years.

Everyone can't go without chickens. :wink: