• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OPPOSITION Must Contest THE WHOLE OF S'pore. S'poreans DEMAND That!!!!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many say ALWAYS no chance to vote.

Many tulan cannot vote.

OPPOSITION MUST CONTEST THE WHOLE OF SINGAPORE.

TIME FOR ALL S'POREANS TO PRESSURIZED THE APs TO DO SO .

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Many tulan cannot vote.

PAP did not raise the desposit for nothing.

one day they will make whoever who want to take part in election, a million dollar, that will stop all opposition.

neji

Alfrescian
Loyal
In order to contest all 82 seats at SGD$13,500 deposit per candidate, the opposition needs to raise SGD$1,107,000(refunded if candidates get at least 12.5% of the votes) in deposit alone, not withstanding other electoral expenses.

Please proceed to donate what amount you can to the opposition parties, or if you are unable to, please encourage others to do so. Every little bit helps :biggrin:

angie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please proceed to donate what amount you can to the opposition parties, or if you are unable to, please encourage others to do so. Every little bit helps :biggrin:

One lor-ler per forummer can lah. Where is the opposition pay pal link to donate? :biggrin:

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
APs should field the following:

1. tissue sellers

2. unemployed candidates

3. homeless candidates

Just imagine who S'poreans will vote for.

Before you laugh at my suggestions, the above people can do a better job as they know and feel what suffering is at GROUND LEVEL.

Better than some BITCH that said S'poreans Are Of POOR Stock....that's why need FTs.

neji

Alfrescian
Loyal
APs should field the following:

1. tissue sellers

2. unemployed candidates

3. homeless candidates

Just imagine who S'poreans will vote for.

Before you laugh at my suggestions, the above people can do a better job as they know and feel what suffering is at GROUND LEVEL.

Better than some BITCH that said S'poreans Are Of POOR Stock....that's why need FTs.

Wah lau eh, why you so heartless one? =p All these people already down and out liao, and you still want to subject them to the whole state weaponry that the PAPpies sure to launch at the election candidates? hehe =p

neji

Alfrescian
Loyal

One lor-ler per forummer can lah. Where is the opposition pay pal link to donate? :biggrin:

So far of all the opposition website I go to only SDP's paypal is up wor. Link is: http://yoursdp.org/index.php/act-now/donate

Maybe the bros here who are tech savvy can help RP and NSP setup theirs.
Please go email them to volunteer to do it if you can :wink:
By doing so we can help them in their campaigning efforts, its not always about donating money directly!

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
So far of all the opposition website I go to only SDP's paypal is up wor. Link is: http://yoursdp.org/index.php/act-now/donate

Maybe the bros here who are tech savvy can help RP and NSP setup theirs.
Please go email them to volunteer to do it if you can :wink:
By doing so we can help them in their campaigning efforts, its not always about donating money directly!

paypal is good, even if you donate 1 million nobody knows where the money comes from..:p

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal

You guys seem to forgot that PAP had impose ruls on political donations and it has to be tracible or else its "illegal".

What the oppositions need most is manpower and contribution in materials and not just money.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal

Many tulan cannot vote.

This is a good one.. regardless win or lose Singaporeans can see
the real % of vote can PAP achieve in national level (84 seats contested).

NO WALKOVER PLEASE :smile:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun see any chances of oppositions taking over the government in the next election, nor do i want them to manage SG, simply because the oppositions are still not good enough to manage a country. Even Malaysian opposition SDA are better than them.

For next election, i just hope PAP won by just 51%, that will wake them up and realise that us, the citizen of Singapore, are losing confidence in them :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

wizard

Alfrescian
Loyal
<<For next election, i just hope PAP won by just 51%, that will wake them up and realise that us, the citizen of Singapore, are losing confidence in them >>

PAP [ ]

Others [ X ]

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="6" width="100%"><tbody><tr><td nowrap="nowrap"> scroobal
user_offline.gif
<script type="text/javascript"> vbmenu_register("postmenu_328726", true); </script>
Alfrescian (S)
</td> <td width="100%"> </td> <td valign="top" nowrap="nowrap"> Join Date: Jul 2008
<fieldset class="fieldset"> <legend>My Reputation:</legend> Points: 398 / Power: 56
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
reputation_pos.gif
</fieldset>

</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- / user info --> <!-- message, attachments, sig --> <!-- icon and title -->
icon1.gif
% of Singaporeans who voted for PAP for the last 9 Elections
<hr style="color: rgb(152, 152, 152); background-color: rgb(152, 152, 152);" size="1"> <!-- / icon and title --> <!-- message --> These are % of Singaporeans who voted for the PAP since 1972 over 9 General Elections based on the number of eligible voters for the whole of Singapore.

Many Singaporeans as you know have never voted due to walkovers but the cause of the walkovers are seen by some as people not keen to take part in politics and others who believe that PAP has put unreasonable obstacles for free and fair eledctions.

1972 - 57% voted for PAP out of total electorate voters including those in walkover seats who were not given an opportunity to vote.
1976 - 53%
1980 - 38%
1984 - 38%
1988 - 50%
1991 - 28%
1997 - 24%
2001 - 23%
2006 - 33%

Guess what happened in 1988, when the "popularity" of PAP shot up sky high.