• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Oppies Anyhow Defame Good PAP Candidate Ivan!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
That gentleman should not be an MP.
His attitude is undesirable.

That doctor was/is very well liked in his SAF role as a reservist. Not just by the big wigs but also the men.

I think some use their SAF reservist ICT as a means to connect with the PAP. Or maybe the PAP searches for candidates through this route as well.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP's spin doctor Janadas Devan pondering what to do with this twit Ivan
spin doctor will ask ivan lim apologise, say sorry to those who have negative views about him, and promise to work hard to serve the people.

mainstream media blast the news everywhere

pap porlumoar columists and opinion writers start some columns to sway views.

haaaaaa

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what the Longkang minister said about Ivan...

SINGAPORE — In light of online allegations made against new People’s Action Party (PAP) candidate Ivan Lim Shaw Chua, the General Election is a time for individuals to “redeem” themselves, said the party’s vice chairman Masagos Zulkifli on Friday (26 June).

“GE is a time when people who have been introduced will also elicit responses, which are not surprising sometimes. But also I think it is important for the candidates who may have been alleged to be something or other to also prove themselves,” said Masagos, who was addressing a virtual press conference.

“And I think it is not a moment in their career or their time with people that define them, but as a person throughout their life, and also an opportunity for them if they have done something in the past, to redeem themselves. Because we have seen qualities in all our candidates that make them what we think (are) good leaders that will serve our people well.”

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tpl was simply immature, at least memtally and intellectually at the time she stood for erection
ivan on the other hand is a much hated prick by his neighbours and fellow nsmen.

I agree with Zhihau. TPL indeed has matured. Shes quite capable now n ustand the needs of those old folks at Macpherson estate.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That doctor was/is very well liked in his SAF role as a reservist. Not just by the big wigs but also the men.

I think some use their SAF reservist ICT as a means to connect with the PAP. Or maybe the PAP searches for candidates through this route as well.
Surprised that the doctor who has two cars, is well liked.

jw5

Loyal
TPL is irritating and ambitious. But Ivan is the kind of fucker all of us who have served NS would have encountered at some time or other, even if it was not him personally. So Ivan can go and fuck spiders. :rolleyes::biggrin:

tpl was simply immature, at least memtally and intellectually at the time she stood for erection
ivan on the other hand is a much hated prick by his neighbours and fellow nsmen.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
“And I think it is not a moment in their career or their time with people that define them, but as a person throughout their life, and also an opportunity for them if they have done something in the past, to redeem themselves. Because we have seen qualities in all our candidates that make them what we think (are) good leaders that will serve our people well.”

In the past, LKS was the gate keeper as he had an eye for the sussing out the person’s character. The current gate keeper is who ah?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you raise a girl wrongly, she grows up to be Tin Peiling.

If you raise a boy wrongly, he grows up to be Ivan Lim.

If/when the PAP gets into bad times, they will be the first rats deserting the sinking ship. You can bet your last dollar on that.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i am waiting for keppel employees to spill more shit on this clown
mind you, the pap voters are probably the one who started this calling him out saga
haaaaa

PAP voters have high expectations for our MPs. We don't vote for low quality MPs that oppies would settle for, like Slipper Man, backstabbing Oppie Chee, Racist Tang Liang Hong, Loser SDA Desmond, Loser Goh Meng Seng,

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LKS had the balls to speak his mind; LKY deferred to him.
The current batch of "leaders" are too shallow to have such life-skills.
And this is not helped by the fact that they have been scraping deeper
and deeper into the barrels each erection. Notice that there is no talk
of candidates who are of "ministerial" material this time round?

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
When is Tintin’s hubby coming out to run as a candidate?
He’s been the PPS for a while now, isn’t he?
dont be greedy
pps alread superscale
very comfortable already
stand up and run as candidate, later machiam like ivan lim got so many skeletons in closet, sure will get call out by own pap supporters
haaaaa

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Surprised that the doctor who has two cars, is well liked.

I don't know him personally. But I have classmates who are good friends with him. They tell me he is a good guy. Humble as well. Perhaps in front of a camera and asked questions for politics is different and not everyone's cup of tea.

He was CO CSSB when I was in Med BN. Very on the ball.

You can see they also talk about it in his bio. I think the PAP looks at high involvement during NS/Reservist as a plus point for politics. Do average sinkies share the same view? Does someone who is very active and well respected in SAF as a reservist give you good vibes? Or the other way round?

https://www.mti.gov.sg/About-Us/People-at-MTI/Koh-Poh-Koon

Dr Koh is a Lieutenant-Colonel in the Singapore Armed Forces, having served as the Commanding Officer of a Combat Service Support Battalion and subsequently as Deputy Brigade Commander. He graduated in 2009 from the Singapore Armed Forces Command and Staff College, where he emerged as the Top Graduate of the 10th National Service Command and Staff Course.