• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Oppies Anyhow Defame Good PAP Candidate Ivan!

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Please do not say "we", but may be some or most of the people here. There may be a few who do not share that sentiment.
With respect, many times, he has been boastful of how successful he is, his achievements, and that many others are losers.
Maybe I should've used this emoji :rolleyes: to convey the flavour I was going for.:biggrin:

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
It is interesting that there are so many PAP ex SAF Generals on their team but only this Ivan Lim has any negative stories about how he treats his men.

So I gather that the other SAF fellows all treated their men well? Humble? No airs? Welfare for men?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
not really, the anchor in tanjong pagar looking after the needs (and champions the cause) of the elderly and poorer heart-landers is joan pereira, who has the bulk of these in her henderson and surrounding precincts, and is doing a great from the feedback of most residents :cool:
Joan replaced indranee in Bukit merah Henderson area when the latter shifted to tiong Bahru side. . Indranee was already popular there before Joan comes in.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MSM tried to interview him on the matter. He ran away from camera. I expect a real man to confront the interviewers and tell his side of the story, but his actions proved everything said against him was probably true. He is Fucked!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oppies resorting to smearing because they can't win on issues. So they now sink so low as to resort to personal attacks on a humble man like Ivan.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So many negative feedbacks about this Ivan.... Seems like he's really a nasty scumbag...

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
MSM tried to interview him on the matter. He ran away from camera. I expect a real man to confront the interviewers and tell his side of the story, but his actions proved everything said against him was probably true. He is Fucked!
Hello those who are eligible to vote,
Please consider those numerous comments, and vote accordingly.
If all those NS men dare to post their comments, it speaks volumes.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A little bird who plays english checkers tells me that Ivan was part of some checker strategy called a 'gambit'. Now, you appreciate other PAP candidates like Victor Lye and Chua Eng Leong better right?

victorlye_election.gif

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello those who are eligible to vote,
Please consider those numerous comments, and vote accordingly.
If all those NS men dare to post their comments, it speaks volumes.
Exactly. If Someone cannot take care of his own NS men, how can he take care of the people in this country? Why is PAP still taking his side, when the proof is already in the pudding? Why are we surprised? PAP is blind already, not like the pioneer generation of PAP.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unfortunately, in a GRC system, no matter how fucked up a PAP candidate is, if he/she is herded into a 'safe' GRC, mission accomplished.

Look at Dr Anus Koh, shepherded into Loong's GRC. :biggrin:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Exactly. If Someone cannot take care of his own NS men, how can he take care of the people in this country? Why is PAP still taking his side, when the proof is already in the pudding? Why are we surprised? PAP is blind already, not like the pioneer generation of PAP.

If all those comments are untrue, I would expect him to rebut them.
Or the PAP should come to his rescue

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Unfortunately, in a GRC system, no matter how fucked up a PAP candidate is, if he/she is herded into a 'safe' GRC, mission accomplished.

Look at Dr Anus Koh, shepherded into Loong's GRC. :biggrin:
That gentleman should not be an MP.
His attitude is undesirable.

Kee Chew

Alfrescian
Loyal
A little bird who plays english checkers tells me that Ivan was part of some checker strategy called a 'gambit'. Now, you appreciate other PAP candidates like Victor Lye and Chua Eng Leong better right?

victorlye_election.gif
This type of elitist self centered CB Kia cares more about himself than Singapore...
Keppel Shipyard going bankrupt, he will have no job soon, better be MP to secure some income.

looks like FB 's comments and revelations are getting more traction as days gone by...

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN stoopid should just acknowledge that time 年少无知 and move on KNN simple 4 words and all the comments immediately go useless KNN