• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Oppies Anyhow Defame Good PAP Candidate Ivan!

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't know him personally. But I have classmates who are good friends with him. They tell me he is a good guy. Humble as well. Perhaps in front of a camera and asked questions for politics is different and not everyone's cup of tea.

He was CO CSSB when I was in Med BN. Very on the ball.

You can see they also talk about it in his bio. I think the PAP looks at high involvement during NS/Reservist as a plus point for politics. Do average sinkies share the same view? Does someone who is very active and well respected in SAF as a reservist give you good vibes? Or the other way round?

https://www.mti.gov.sg/About-Us/People-at-MTI/Koh-Poh-Koon

Dr Koh is a Lieutenant-Colonel in the Singapore Armed Forces, having served as the Commanding Officer of a Combat Service Support Battalion and subsequently as Deputy Brigade Commander. He graduated in 2009 from the Singapore Armed Forces Command and Staff College, where he emerged as the Top Graduate of the 10th National Service Command and Staff Course.

Many years ago, I was a Top Candidate for a reservist officers course, and I am also "on the ball", but thank God, I am a non resident.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Joan replaced indranee in Bukit merah Henderson area when the latter shifted to tiong Bahru side. . Indranee was already popular there before Joan comes in.
indranee had to move there as she was the locum for lky, that we know.
joan has taken up the slack and cudgels at henderson and is well-received.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He angered the entire army of Singapore. Bloody Hell! I hope oppositions kept quiet and stop acting "honourably kind" to his rescue. Remember, PAP has gone below the belt on all oppositions in past GEs, and involved in character assassination too. Watch with silence and glee, at how Ivan was being dealt by his own NS men, his employees and his classmates collectively, which was about his entire life story already.

Even one of his neighbours posted that he is arrogant when they bump into each other but that his mother is very friendly when she brings
the 5-year old grandson out

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Uniquely PAP. If you screwed up in life, join PAP for redemption and get paid obscenely. No wonder Ho Jinx has been screwing up the people monies, and those useless Lau Monkies are working for PAP, in the RC, to get some sort of monetary redemptions. Singaporeans are screwed as a result for voting these people in to parliament! What's next, accept prisioner as your next MP in future. I think, I have more trust in prisoner than scholars or paper general.

Why not ask Roy Ngern to come back to be redeemed? Why didn't they redeem Chee Soon Juan all these years? Why don't they redeem Pritam over something he
said years ago?

jw5

Loyal
He also has a face more suitable for radio than TV. :biggrin:

1593187259534.png

He’s more suitable to stay as civil servant. Not the eloquent or charismatic type.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Many years ago, I was a Top Candidate for a reservist officers course, and I am also "on the ball", but thank God, I am a non resident.

LOL! Before I migrated in 2010 I was also asked if I wanted to be OC Med BN. OC was calling it quits. 2IC was about same age as the OC and also finishing his high and low key requirements. There were a few of us MOs serving as PCs.

Unfortunately, all of us PCs were NOT interested in the OC role. LOL!

Last I heard the 2IC has extended his service for reservist even though he no longer needs to.

My experience thus is that it is not easy to find people keen on bigger roles and responsibilities during reservist ICT.

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL! Before I migrated in 2010 I was also asked if I wanted to be OC Med BN. OC was calling it quits. 2IC was about same age as the OC and also finishing his high and low key requirements. There were a few of us MOs serving as PCs.

Unfortunately, all of us PCs were NOT interested in the OC role. LOL!

Last I heard the 2IC has extended his service for reservist even though he no longer needs to.

My experience thus is that it is not easy to find people keen on bigger roles and responsibilities during reservist ICT.

May be for your generation who are at least ten years younger. For my batch, I know at least four others who voluntarily extended their reservist training, one as Major and CO of a reservist Infantry Battalion, and two were Major and CO of Armour Battalion.

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal
A little bird who plays english checkers tells me that Ivan was part of some checker strategy called a 'gambit'. Now, you appreciate other PAP candidates like Victor Lye and Chua Eng Leong better right?

victorlye_election.gif
Makes sense. Suddenly everyone forgetting about Jo Teo and her fuck ups. Poor Ivan, sacrificed for the greater good of the party.

PAP First
Singapore Second
Singaporeans last

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you raise a girl wrongly, she grows up to be Tin Peiling.

If you raise a boy wrongly, he grows up to be Ivan Lim.

If/when the PAP gets into bad times, they will be the first rats deserting the sinking ship. You can bet your last dollar on that.

U don't talk cock la. Tin Pei Ling had done well for the residents of Macpherson. I know of ppl staying in that ward. U fucking cheebye mouth, just mouth off on all PAP without using ur brain to think.