• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Oppie Pimp Samsters Arrested! No More MadamQ! When Will Boss Sam Be Arrested?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@JohnTan you are caught a vicious chinese traitor dog got a little power only attacked me viciously non stop but suddenly dare not do so anymore because your BOSS said so and you are subservient bastard infront of BOSS!
You coward doggies @JohnTan @musashi are best proof of some Chinese are proud to be dogs viciously attacking fellow Chinese while cowering in fear and act subservient infront of foreigner bastards and BOSS.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You coward doggies @JohnTan @musashi are best proof of some Chinese are proud to be dogs viciously attacking fellow Chinese while cowering in fear and act subservient infront of foreigner bastards and BOSS.
So vicious Chinese traitor dog @musashi every two hours up Nusa Duta thread to sabotage me to death as he proudly declared I haven’t sold my house and that is why he wants to create nusa Duta thread to sabotage me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So vicious Chinese traitor dog @musashi every two hours up Nusa Duta thread to sabotage me to death as he proudly declared I haven’t sold my house and that is why he wants to create nusa Duta thread to sabotage me.
While the other chinese traitor dog @JohnTan is now totally muzzled by his master and not a single squeak. The truth is so ugly indeed. Some Chinese are not just not united but so vicious and proud dog to sabotage me until and unless they get leashed and muzzled by their dog master.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
KT Latha said you were one of the whores in MadamQ. How much did you earn?
PAP is so fast efficient and effective indeed to muzzle you to not a squeak within one day of my email. How many years of jail you will go to prison for spreading false news of me as thief slut whore mistress? And how many years of jail for stealing my photos?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are the whore. KT Latha also said so.
PAP doggie just now TV news PAP Grace Fu said spreading of online falsehood must stop. They should fire you to stop spreading online falsehoods of me indeed. And send you to jail for that. Did PAP your master tell you how many years prison you will get for spreading online falsehoods of me a virgin as a whore?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP is so fast efficient and effective indeed to muzzle you to not a squeak within one day of my email. How many years of jail you will go to prison for spreading false news of me as thief slut whore mistress? And how many years of jail for stealing my photos?
PAP where are you? Your thief dog @JohnTan is insinuating insult of me in another thread posting nipple photos using excuse of Marco Polo my favorite adventurer. He has been a boastful thief insulting my nipples and should be given DOUBLE jail sentence for being a thief while on PAP payroll.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP where are you? Your thief dog @JohnTan is insinuating insult of me in another thread posting nipple photos using excuse of Marco Polo my favorite adventurer. He has been a boastful thief insulting my nipples and should be given DOUBLE jail sentence for being a thief while on PAP payroll.
KNN your long and dark nipple can be represented by ii KNN

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss Sam are @JohnTan whore wife’s nipples long and dark?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@JohnTan PAP doggie Why dare not reply here? Because this thread is sent to shamungan that’s why.
PAP please see your IB doggie @JohnTan - that admitted to receiving an allowance to post here - is still barking ferociously in other threads boasting his theft of my photos and insulting me whore as per what he always did.

DDE5A17E-B9B4-4911-8A40-D1A119AB7FBC.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP please see your IB doggie @JohnTan - that admitted to receiving an allowance to post here - is still barking ferociously in other threads boasting his theft of my photos and insulting me whore as per what he always did.

View attachment 56637
PAP please see your IB doggie son of whore @JohnTan is advocating violence to women AND insinuating insults of me to drown in Pig cage and openly insulting me a slut non stop. I don’t pay taxes to PAP for quarter century to get no roof over my head and for you PAP to keep dogs like @JohnTan that are so cheap and think everyone is as cheap as themselves and are so self entitled bastard bully sons of whores insulting me slut whore mistress non stop.

66C6AB40-766E-4580-B589-016DCE6E53DC.jpeg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
PAP please see your IB doggie son of whore @JohnTan is advocating violence to women AND insinuating insults of me to drown in Pig cage and openly insulting me a slut non stop. I don’t pay taxes to PAP for quarter century to get no roof over my head and for you PAP to keep dogs like @JohnTan that are so cheap and think everyone is as cheap as themselves and are so self entitled bastard bully whores and sons of whores insulting me slut whore mistress non stop.

View attachment 57218
And PAP Shanmugan I am willing to withstand scrutiny in court and medical to prove the 100% fact that I am a virgin with annulled marriage poor victim of vicious sexual harassment by your dogs @JohnTan and other sons of whores here and out there.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
And PAP Shanmugan I am willing to withstand scrutiny in court and medical to prove the 100% fact that I am a virgin with annulled marriage poor victim of vicious sexual harassment by your dogs @JohnTan and other sons of whores here and out there.

Grab a knife and fuck yourself in the cheebye repeatedly. Don't stop until your cheebye is mince meat. You fucking whoreslut. Fuck your fucking mother chaocheebye.