• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Oppie Pimp Samsters Arrested! No More MadamQ! When Will Boss Sam Be Arrested?

Johnrambo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey ccb coward criminal bully go and sue me ok. You have been creating ccb threads to insinuate insults of me non stop.

I strongly advise you to stop making accusations. Yes I will be suing you, you just made it me even more determined to hang you out to dry.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I strongly advise you to stop making accusations. Yes I will be suing you, you just made it me even more determined to hang you out to dry.
Ya go ahead and sue me. Don’t just talk and I will sue you too for making insinuating insults of me creating slut whore mistress threads non stop.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suck cock say suck cock lah. We know you are a popular whore. Everyone wants to fuck your mouth.
Self admitted ccb Malaysian dogs sons of whores got a lot of guts hiding behind computer slandering me non stop. Shanmugan can catch this ccb Malaysian son of whore slandering me non stop with so much self entitlement? He admitted to be a ccb Malaysian chinese last time.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@JohnTan you are typical Chinese traitor dog 走狗汉奸 that got a little power only attacked poor victim viciously and incessantly for years. Now overnight turned a wimpy dog because your BOSS kicked you at your balls.
While the other ccb Malaysian sons of whores hiding behind computer @Cottonmouth @Valium not on payroll not scared to open their ccb mouth, you @JohnTan are suddenly so scared to open your ccb mouth hahaha. Your payroll master has put you @JohnTan on tight leash and mouth guard for the whole day.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
While the other ccb Malaysian sons of whores hiding behind computer @Cottonmouth @Valium not on payroll not scared to open their ccb mouth, you @JohnTan are suddenly so scared to open your ccb mouth hahaha. Your payroll master has put you @JohnTan on tight leash and mouth guard for the whole day.
Proven ccb Malaysian dogs like @JohnTan @Cottonmouth @Valium are all shameless vicious dogs that act subservient in front of their BOSSES but a big bully when hiding behind computer bullying me good Singaporean woman.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proven ccb Malaysian dogs like @JohnTan @Cottonmouth @Valium are all shameless vicious dogs that act subservient in front of their BOSSES but a big bully when hiding behind computer bullying me good Singaporean woman.
@JohnTan doggie I hope you are ok after your BOSS locked you up in a small cage for whole day.

C23E47BA-CBFF-4C61-9609-A8679315E8E5.jpeg

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These two should have sought the expertise of boss Sam. They made only $20k a year ...that's peanuts. If they had sought the expertise of Sam, their earnings would have been at least 10X more.

Sam is the best.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
@JohnTan you are caught a vicious chinese traitor dog got a little power only attacked me viciously non stop but suddenly dare not do so anymore because your BOSS said so and you are subservient bastard infront of BOSS!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss Sam please upload @JohnTan whore wife doing naked walk of shame here. I would like to watch too.

View attachment 56540
What’s the difference between smart and clever? Real smart and clever people think and act win win while fake smart and clever dogs think harming me is called winner smart and clever when it’s just lose lose. No choice I am poor victim hero I sacrifice my life and assets while you ccb Malaysians sons of whores barbarian bullies get scolding from me until my last breath as what real heroe do. So unlike coward bully doggies like @musashi @JohnTan vicious bastard bullying woman but cower like wimpy dogs infront of more powerful barbarians or infront of BOSS.