• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Oppie Alex Tan To Return To Singapore To Face Justice For Spreading Fake News! Peeing His Pants Now! Faces Up To 200 Years In Jail!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So @glockman you are a liar caught again accusing me based on hot air to catch clones using gut feeling which I don’t. Come to think of it, I must thank my English literature A1 reading skills for that.
Wow I have superb clone catching skills! So unlike @musashi all the rubbish posts on catching clones my clone catching skills are rock solid and certified with admission by ccb Malaysian criminal clone hahaha.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a liar and asking leading question is another of your ccb pattern.
Btw asking leading question is also @musashi favorite ccb pattern. All bastards are the same always accusing others what they are themselves. Pattern more than badminton and called themselves smart clever and winner for that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw asking leading question is also @musashi favorite ccb pattern. All bastards are the same always accusing others what they are themselves. Pattern more than badminton and called themselves smart clever and winner for that.
But actually they are coward doggies smart clever and winner dogs.