• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Oppie Alex Tan To Return To Singapore To Face Justice For Spreading Fake News! Peeing His Pants Now! Faces Up To 200 Years In Jail!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
states-times-review-alex-tan-singapore.jpg

The founder of a website that has been blocked by the Singapore government has claimed he is being forced to return here — just to renew his passport.

This latest claim appeared as a post on the States Times Review Facebook page on April 4, 2019.

What is going on?
The Singaporean is Alex Tan, 31, who has been based in Australia the past few years.

He is responsible for starting the anti-establishment States Times Review website, which was blocked by the Singapore government on Nov. 9, 2018.

Shutting down website and Facebook page
The States Times Review Facebook post alleged that Tan has been compelled to return to Singapore in person to renew his passport.

Referring to this arrangement as part of a “deal”, the post said Tan would be shutting down the States Times Review Facebook page and the Singapore Herald website on April 5, at 11.59pm.

The States Times Review website is currently inaccessible by users from Singapore.

The website, Singapore Herald, was started a day after the States Times Review website was blocked by the Singapore government in November 2018.

The Singapore Hearald was also subsequently blocked.

Why is coming back to Singapore tricky?
Tan has been posting unflattering views on Singapore and the government for a few years now.

He previously maintained that he could do so within the confines of Australia and he was entitled to his speech.

But the gravity of the situation is perhaps sinking in.

The latest Facebook post said Tan is facing a litany of charges upon his return to Singapore — and randomly dropped a figure of 200 years in prison as punishment — all of which are unconfirmed.

https://mothership.sg/2019/04/alex-tan-singapore-return-renew-passport/

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
states-times-review-alex-tan-singapore.jpg

The founder of a website that has been blocked by the Singapore government has claimed he is being forced to return here — just to renew his passport.

This latest claim appeared as a post on the States Times Review Facebook page on April 4, 2019.

What is going on?
The Singaporean is Alex Tan, 31, who has been based in Australia the past few years.

He is responsible for starting the anti-establishment States Times Review website, which was blocked by the Singapore government on Nov. 9, 2018.

Shutting down website and Facebook page
The States Times Review Facebook post alleged that Tan has been compelled to return to Singapore in person to renew his passport.

Referring to this arrangement as part of a “deal”, the post said Tan would be shutting down the States Times Review Facebook page and the Singapore Herald website on April 5, at 11.59pm.

The States Times Review website is currently inaccessible by users from Singapore.

The website, Singapore Herald, was started a day after the States Times Review website was blocked by the Singapore government in November 2018.

The Singapore Hearald was also subsequently blocked.

Why is coming back to Singapore tricky?
Tan has been posting unflattering views on Singapore and the government for a few years now.

He previously maintained that he could do so within the confines of Australia and he was entitled to his speech.

But the gravity of the situation is perhaps sinking in.

The latest Facebook post said Tan is facing a litany of charges upon his return to Singapore — and randomly dropped a figure of 200 years in prison as punishment — all of which are unconfirmed.

https://mothership.sg/2019/04/alex-tan-singapore-return-renew-passport/
@JohnTan you coward doggie muzzled by your master dare not open ccb mouth in your ccb thread anymore while Boss Sam is fucking your whore wife there non stop. When are you going prison for spreading fake news of me being thief slut whore mistress? 2000 years also not enough for you.

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done Alex Tan - SPF will welcome you at Singapore airport with open arms and invite you for Kopi.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The way he was writing - challenging the government and slamming ministers, I thought he was an Aussie citizen already.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The way he was writing - challenging the government and slamming ministers, I thought he was an Aussie citizen already.

i still have a property in sg and i can't do the same. actually, i am thinking of coming home to retire, oz is not elderly friendly place.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
i still have a property in sg and i can't do the same. actually, i am thinking of coming home to retire, oz is not elderly friendly place.
But why come back? Sell off your property, renounce citizenship, withdraw your CPF. Don't look back.

swampfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the internet, i thought this man is brave. Now is known he is stupid. PAP still hold him in his balls.