• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Oppie Alex Tan To Return To Singapore To Face Justice For Spreading Fake News! Peeing His Pants Now! Faces Up To 200 Years In Jail!

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are an imposter and I do not appreciate that! :mad: She doesn't have a problem with them yet because her deranged brain hasn't conjured up anything against them.
There isn't an imposter rule in online life. Though I agree absolutely with you that she is deranged. :laugh:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I don’t know him but I saw some state times posts that are insinuating insults of me. He must be one of you bastards here too attacking me.
Do you mean to say that newspapers have published articles insulting you? Why didn't you sue the newspapers?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are an imposter and I do not appreciate that! :mad: She doesn't have a problem with them yet because her deranged brain hasn't conjured up anything against them.
Disgusting bastard always acting innocent no matter how you act you cannot deny you started the nipple thread one day after I exposed you AND @Cottonmouth filthy posts RE started - after missing for months - one day after I challenged you on your contribution to forum (in response to your accusation of me making no contribution) AND other clones too like @bart12 that will conveniently pop out at 4 am to attack me to support you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you mean to say that newspapers have published articles insulting you? Why didn't you sue the newspapers?
No I am a virgin but you clever vicious dogs use ALL and ANY slut whore mistress story to insinuate insults of me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disgusting bastard always acting innocent no matter how you act you cannot deny you started the nipple thread one day after I exposed you AND @Cottonmouth filthy posts RE started - after missing for months - one day after I challenged you on your contribution to forum (in response to your accusation of me making no contribution) AND other clones too like @bart12 that will conveniently pop out at 4 am to attack me to support you.
And some more still dare to tell lies that he gave up and attacked me only after many attempts. Just like his Malaysian PM tell lies no blink eye no shame.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
yack yack yack, this is getting so old and tired.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
And some more still dare to tell lies that he gave up and attacked me only after many attempts. Just like his Malaysian PM tell lies no blink eye no shame.
Your clone hunting skills are pathetic. Using gut feel and mere coincidence are lousy ways to pin down a clone. You are quite stupid.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your clone hunting skills are pathetic. Using gut feel and mere coincidence are lousy ways to pin down a clone. You are quite stupid.
You are a liar obviously twisting my post that is not about clone to anyhow accuse me to catch clone base on intuition. Btw my clone hunting skills are superb and all proven in living in Jb section and here.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a liar obviously twisting my post that is not about clone to anyhow accuse me to catch clone base on intuition. Btw my clone hunting skills are superb and all proven in living in Jb section and here.
And that’s not because I am EXTRA smart but because all these clones caught for example @Tekkun in JB section and @glockman and @GoldenDragon here are all vicious Malaysian dogs and sinkie traitor dogs attacking me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And that’s not because I am EXTRA smart but because all these clones caught for example @Tekkun in JB section and @glockman and @GoldenDragon here are all vicious Malaysian dogs and sinkie traitor dogs attacking me.
Can people believe it @Tekkun can use his clone to write nice pm to me while making insinuating insults of me in the JB forum. And what did I do to him to deserve this? Nothing. I didn’t even talk to him before that. That is how evil and horrible ccb Malaysians are. Malevolent people indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can people believe it @Tekkun can use his clone to write nice pm to me while making insinuating insults of me in the JB forum. And what did I do to him to deserve this? Nothing. I didn’t even talk to him before that. That is how evil and horrible ccb Malaysians are. Malevolent people indeed.
And after getting caught by me, which is easy for me because I remember what he wrote - both him and his clone has a daughter that studied in international school etc - he ADMITTED and said that he is thinking to quit the forum anyway. That’s how arrogant ccb Malaysians are after doing evil. Psychopaths will never feel any guilt and remorse in doing wrong indeed just like what the psychologist interviewed said.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And after getting caught by me, which is easy for me because I remember what he wrote - both him and his clone has a daughter that studied in international school etc - he ADMITTED and said that he is thinking to quit the forum anyway. That’s how arrogant ccb Malaysians are after doing evil. Psychopaths will never feel any guilt and remorse in doing wrong indeed just like what the psychologist interviewed said.
So @glockman you are a liar caught again accusing me based on hot air to catch clones using gut feeling which I don’t. Come to think of it, I must thank my English literature A1 reading skills for that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So @glockman you are a liar caught again accusing me based on hot air to catch clones using gut feeling which I don’t. Come to think of it, I must thank my English literature A1 reading skills for that.
Btw that was last time when I bother to read. Now I don’t bother to read most of the threads anymore but some obvious ccb patterns like @glockman one day after that do evil pattern never changed one.