• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ong Ye Kung Joins Keppel Corp

jw5

Loyal
After all these years he has not realised that he was second last not because the others had played him out but simply because he was academically lousier than his peers. Most probably, the other RI boys also had not studied but they were still able to do well because they were way better than him. He was probably the top student in Maristella and thinks that he is the best. But his achievement is probably through sheer hardwork - not intelligence or giftedness. Not recognising our own weakness and quick to put the blame on others tells a man's character.

Ouch! ...............................

jw5

Loyal
Looks like Ong Ye Kung may have to wait till 2016, if at all....................

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
'At RJC, some Raffles Institution boys said no need to study for the first test of the year. I didn't, but they did. I came in second last.'

If i am him, i would have kept my mouth shut about such a malu incident. Exposed his stupidity in more ways than one.

jw5

Loyal
Ugly Secretary: So Mr Ong, this is the pantry, over there is the toilet, those staff who live in Punggol East and need to work on 26 Jan will be given time off to vote................................

Mr Ong: :(