• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One of the best WW2 tank war movies : "Fury" The Making of

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not into war movies produced by hollywood. some of the supposedly ww2 german tanks were mockups using older american tanks. so fake. soviet vs nazi movies produced by russians and germans are more authentic and realistically brutal. my favorite is “white tiger”. 6.9 times better than “fury”.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
not into war movies produced by hollywood. some of the supposedly ww2 german tanks were mockups using older american tanks. so fake. soviet vs nazi movies produced by russians and germans are more authentic and realistically brutal. my favorite is “white tiger”. 6.9 times better than “fury”.
Watch the making of fury, they strived for authenticity and accuracy. Tanks, weapons, costumes, battles. It was just another "rather good' movie to me until I watched it's making of.

Managed to snare a copy of Belyy Tigr or White Tiger. Will watch it soon.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Back in the day, I wanted to make my own tank movie. I don't know why SBC was not in interested in filming the movie.!!

The plot:

A young ace tank commander (me) drives his AMX-13 down to the Istana. He runs over the gurkha guards and opens his hatch to demand Gay Loong remove himself from power. Cowardly Pinky sends out a man to negotiate with me, but I realized after a while, its his wife. I order my gunner to load one HE round and target her head. I order fire, and my gunner says "on the way". But his shot hits her cheebye and blows it up. "What the fuck?" I scolded my gunner. "200m also u cannot hit the head? U wowo until like that ah!!" "Sir", he replied. "The only way to shut Whore Jinx up is to shoot her in the cheebye". U have a point, I told him.

Of course, by now, its obvious Pinky does not want to come out. I proceed to demolish the Istana and all its occupants by firing round after round of 75mm HE. Its looks like a smouldering ruin now. Finally, after a pause to reload, I see Pinky being dragged out by what looks like Heng Swee Keat. "Take him, cease firing" says Heng. "He is all yours, just stop firing and spare us"

After throwing pinky on the front steps, Heng retreats back into the IStana. I put one HE round in his back anyway........... because I felt like it.

to be continued...........

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back in the day, I wanted to make my own tank movie. I don't know why SBC was not in interested in filming the movie.!!

The plot:

A young ace tank commander (me) drives his AMX-13 down to the Istana. He runs over the gurkha guards and opens his hatch to demand Gay Loong remove himself from power. Cowardly Pinky sends out a man to negotiate with me, but I realized after a while, its his wife. I order my gunner to load one HE round and target her head. I order fire, and my gunner says "on the way". But his shot hits her cheebye and blows it up. "What the fuck?" I scolded my gunner. "200m also u cannot hit the head? U wowo until like that ah!!" "Sir", he replied. "The only way to shut Whore Jinx up is to shoot her in the cheebye". U have a point, I told him.

Of course, by now, its obvious Pinky does not want to come out. I proceed to demolish the Istana and all its occupants by firing round after round of 75mm HE. Its looks like a smouldering ruin now. Finally, after a pause to reload, I see Pinky being dragged out by what looks like Heng Swee Keat. "Take him, cease firing" says Heng. "He is all yours, just stop firing and spare us"

After throwing pinky on the front steps, Heng retreats back into the IStana. I put one HE round in his back anyway........... because I felt like it.

KNN nowadays better to have a movie about a killer-drone that surgically take out the guniang-man.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hollywood war movies only create fake history and over glamour the American servicemen and equipment American only won WW2 because of ability to mass production of equipment, just aircraft they produced 300k planes of all types. It basically CCP humanwave tactics but better equipped and better firepower.

Personally I prefer to watch German war movies where the main theme is anti war. I watched Stalingrad in cinema in German language when I still a student. Till now I still think it the best war movie I ever seen. The scene where a soldier sliced in two by shrapnel where he died screaming maybe from shock seeing himself being separated in two at waist level make people understand what war will result in.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

The plot:

"Fierce" should be the title of your movie:eek:. How come SAF never called in surgical airstrikes on your location. where were the other battalions of AMX-13s?:biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Watched White Tiger (Belyy Tigr). Good movie with nice tank battles, with ok special effects. Ruskie uniforms and hardware were accurate, right down to the medals on the uniforms. But against a fictitious souped up Tiger tank, supposedly not manned by a human crew? Come on lah! A ghost tank, like ghost car movies The Car (1977), Christine (1983).

Anyway, it's entertaining but unimpressive.