• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

One of my SG girl friend says........

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She's still single lah, I think no SG guys wanna woo her, whahaha, knn, damn tulanz when she said that....

hi there

1. bro, just give your middle finger mah!
2. come on! there are betterer gals out there.
3. why waste your resources only on one such specimen?

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
She said:

"I dun understand you SG guys, why degrade yourself by going out with Thai women"

That is what happen when they think that they are of higher classes !! Actually, Singkie ladies are educated and Ang Mo love them because of their huge CPF savings, other then that they cannot compare with ladies from South East Asia . They can't cook, they like to travel a lot and have fun, they think they are Queen.

They cannot suck your cock nicely !!! This is the fact !!

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Oh I forgot to add . . . . my partners' wives, one is a museum curator, one is a senior financial controller for a conglomerate; one a financial controller for a US company ; one a GM for her $40mil family business ; full time house wife but all 5 are graduates. When all the men are together, the ladies know their positions.

hi there

1. joe, those lovely and well-mannered ladies do not exist on sheepishland.
2. they have very good family discipline and values mah!
3. here, we got maids to "teach" kids.

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sg gals think too much highly of themselves. Think like they are SG, always No.1.
In fact like SG; its all plastic n 'instant tree' mentality. Like history; they bow to
colonialism with pinkerton syndrome.
Many many yrs bk from Taipei/taichung R n R with fellow SAF, all our fellow platoon
mates agree that "sg gals do not deserve a 2nd look" in the streets.
To add another nail to the coffin, I was asked by Thai gal "why SG no pretty gal"??

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Seems that a lot of brothers here shared the same sentiments about sinkies girls. These girls made up
a majority of the 60%.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi there

1. bro, just give your middle finger mah!
2. come on! there are betterer gals out there.
3. why waste your resources only on one such specimen?
Ehh, Im not wooing her lah, she's just a friend, I said one of my girl friend, not girlfriend.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Lovely Manchurian

From what I've heard and seen, Latinas (i.e. South American women) are the hottest (meaning having the sexiest bodies).

Japanese
women are the cutest/sweetest in terms of character; and in terms of looks (meaning faces, primarily), theirs are comparable to the prettiest Chinese (either PRC or Taiwan, meaning Northeast Asian Chinese) and Koreans.
These 3 races (or nationalities) - Chinese/Koreans/Japanese (especially Japanese) - are considered by many Caucasian men to have the prettiest (in terms of faces) and cutest women in the world.

I'm quite "old-school" (but maybe not too much), so most of my favourite J-pop female singing idols tend to be from the 1980s (which means that most were born in the 1960s), such as:

RosamundKwan.jpg

I prefer 黄飞鸿 Wong Fei Hung 十三姨 in Once Upon A Time In China by Rosamund Kwan. She's a half Manchurian.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A Lovely Manchurian

In all fairness, there are pretty, witty and intelligent Sinkie girls. Trouble is there are very few of them available. Among these bunch of "pretty, witty and intelligent" Sinkie girls, half of them regards ang moh as higher class, the other half are either too demanding or not good at pleasing their man.. in fact most of them expect to be pleased. So there you go, why waste my effort to find a 7/10 Sinkie women when i can find one 8/10 who adores me and appreciate me and a lot younger than me? Fair enough one impt reason the foreign woman chooses me is for economic reason, but there is a difference between a woman looking for financial security vs a gold digger.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously Sinkie women regards the north/east asian women as higher class whereas women from poorer countries are regarded as lower class. I would not even attempt to change their prejudice. I am happy with finding one i regard as gem, while the Sinkie women can continue to live in their high class illusion :smile:

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Think They Are Princesses

In all fairness, there are pretty, witty and intelligent Sinkie girls. Trouble is there are very few of them available. Among these bunch of "pretty, witty and intelligent" Sinkie girls, half of them regards ang moh as higher class, the other half are either too demanding or not good at pleasing their man.. in fact most of them expect to be pleased. So there you go, why waste my effort to find a 7/10 Sinkie women when i can find one 8/10 who adores me and appreciate me and a lot younger than me? Fair enough one impt reason the foreign woman chooses me is for economic reason, but there is a difference between a woman looking for financial security vs a gold digger.

I think it was the way they were being brought up. These girls did not help to do housework or taking care of their other siblings or as maid servant to their fathers. Ancient people do just that. Some can't even cook, OMG ! Useless !

In Korea, women who didn't know how to make Kimchi would be despised. A divorced daughter was a shame to the father (China) in the past. Now ? Marriage is a useless procedure - can annul a marriage like "Undo" button, what a joke ! Lawmakers are basically jokers or clowns.

The law designed by these assholes is to help those useless women to fleece their hubbies' monies 'legally'. In the past, they don't even get a single cent plus no right to have custody of her own children. Children's surnames mean possession and inheritance - belonging to the fathers.

Some of these girls aren't pretty or rich also want to act princess ah ? Priest lah !

Last edited:

freedalas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh I forgot to add . . . . my partners' wives, one is a museum curator, one is a senior financial controller for a conglomerate; one a financial controller for a US company ; one a GM for her $40mil family business ; full time house wife but all 5 are graduates. When all the men are together, the ladies know their positions.

Actually even for the ordinary Thai girls as in not holding senior or high positions in the business world, they are still better than S'pore girls, because they are by nature pleasant, well-mannered, humble and forgiving. I know of a few guys who married Thai ladies and are getting along pretty fine.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Actually even for the ordinary Thai girls as in not holding senior or high positions in the business world, they are still better than S'pore girls, because they are by nature pleasant, well-mannered, humble and forgiving. I know of a few guys who married Thai ladies and are getting along pretty fine.

Thai girls are the best .. so much better than sinkie shits.. for all men i respected are those who married foreign ladies and know what real women are...

They rid themselves of sinkieiness and married an unsinkified woman.. well done..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
hi there

1. joe, those lovely and well-mannered ladies do not exist on sheepishland.
2. they have very good family discipline and values mah!
3. here, we got maids to "teach" kids.

streetsmart sometimes I wonder what happened to Singapore women because our mothers and their mothers are not like that what happened? Ok you can say those were the days but then how about we compare with developed places like Hong Kong women and Malaysian women these Chinese women knows how to treat their men well and knows where they stand. We cannot compare with angmoh countries because we're not angmoh.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
streetsmart sometimes I wonder what happened to Singapore women because our mothers and their mothers are not like that what happened? Ok you can say those were the days but then how about we compare with developed places like Hong Kong women and Malaysian women these Chinese women knows how to treat their men well and knows where they stand. We cannot compare with angmoh countries because we're not angmoh.

so it means singaporean women don't know where they stand?

Last edited:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

hi there

1. honest, no eye see mah!
2. the women's charter here is the death sentence to all guys.
3. it sucks big time.
4. belittling all guys!