• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Omiga-plus.com

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anybody here knows how to remove the above mentioned in my IE 8?

Keeps appearing in my homepage even though I have changed the whole IE setting.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Recently had to re-install windows. Although I only use genuine free software I somehow got infected by those annoying adware

Anyone who wants to use a PC better learn about about adware, viruses, malware,... or just simply get a Mac.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Recently had to re-install windows. Although I only use genuine free software I somehow got infected by those annoying adware

Anyone who wants to use a PC better learn about about adware, viruses, malware,... or just simply get a Mac.

That's like saying the best way not to get headache is to cut off head.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Mac is immune to virus ? the virus programs are compatible with Windows only. :biggrin:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mac is immune to virus ? the virus programs are compatible with Windows only. :biggrin:

Macs are less susceptible to viruses. Many reasons for this: too few Macs out there to be worth the trouble for virus creators, Windows is crappy OS, there are many Windows virus making kits of there, ....

So if you want less hassle get a Mac. I've used Macs for 20+ years & have never installed any anti-virus software & have never had any problems. While on Windows I've picked things like adware. Almost daily I receive emails with suspicious enclosures.