• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Old fart and CNY, how many to go?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
time is not on old fart's side. last few CNY. maybe last.....

This CNY will see smear of shit on sole of shoe out of his wheel chair.

Yes!

Standing up with mouth open wide wide and hopping hopping with the arms straight straight in front of him.

And sinkies all over singapore and around the world yum senging and dancing on roads and table tops

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
U own a Feng Shui CO...???

Seems your knowledge is quite deep..

Now your last paragraph item (iii)...seems to hold true..

One Master predict the Year of the Horse to be a dry year, lack of water..

Two weeks preceding the coming of the Horse year and we have a very dry week without any rain.

the year of horse have not started.
we need to use farmer calendar.
the year of horse stared 4th feb..exactly time i not too sure.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
if thats the case, i look forward to lau cheebai going to hell soon if wat yhuser said is true.:biggrin:

i only said he is going to has a challenging 2014 ahead, specifically near end summer.
if one can overcome though challenges, you have a bright sun waiting ahead for you.

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
i only said he is going to has a challenging 2014 ahead, specifically near end summer.
if one can overcome though challenges, you have a bright sun waiting ahead for you.

Very well analysed, for me I predict he will not pass 2015 in view of the yin wood over yin earth next year. The earth element next year will not allow him to pass, base on his day pillar. And in his ten year luck cycle he is entering into direct resources in 2015 with both yin metal and yang water come into play.

Though we do not have his hour pillar to see what's there to help or destroy him, but base on his day pillar with water over earth that is a self clash in itself. Therefore in 2015 with yin wood draining his own yang water and couple with the yang earth that is a double whammy.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
With a personal medical team attending to him 24/7... He will outlive the Galapagos tortoise.
image.jpg

canloh

Alfrescian
Loyal
not bad if i can be the first to go heaven while lau chee bye goes to hell la.:biggrin: thanks for ye blessings lionheart.

Last edited:

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very well analysed, for me I predict he will not pass 2015 in view of the yin wood over yin earth next year. The earth element next year will not allow him to pass, base on his day pillar. And in his ten year luck cycle he is entering into direct resources in 2015 with both yin metal and yang water come into play.

Though we do not have his hour pillar to see what's there to help or destroy him, but base on his day pillar with water over earth that is a self clash in itself. Therefore in 2015 with yin wood draining his own yang water and couple with the yang earth that is a double whammy.

agrees with what you said. huang wen yong did not manage to pass his 10 year luck cycle.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
C'mon you guys, leave him alone. He's suffering enough already...living so long and outliving all his contemporaries, friends and charlatans..You live that long, you hate to have to tell the same hard truths and share your one man's view over and over with boring retard hotshot Ministers who are still wet behind the ears from the Army, Navy and Airforce. I can die just telling the same jokes to different generations..

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
C'mon you guys, leave him alone. He's suffering enough already...living so long and outliving all his contemporaries, friends and charlatans..You live that long, you hate to have to tell the same hard truths and share your one man's view over and over with boring retard hotshot Ministers who are still wet behind the ears from the Army, Navy and Airforce. I can die just telling the same jokes to different generations..

Fuck you!

That smear of shit on sole of shoe inflicted so much sufferings on all of us and he take joy and happiness in doing that to us all.

We all here wish LKY a long lingering and pain filled death full of agonising suffering, a death he feared and in deep shit fear about.

A death that will come to LKY with legions of ghouls and demons all waiting to fuck and rape and tiew him to deepest hell not even giving him time off to eat joss sticks and candle wax

With LKY death, the hooting of his Arseloon son will start and followed by hooting on his entire LEE KWA families to get the hundreds of billions bastard LKY stole from all of us

LKY knows that now , his packing of PAP with people he knew to be cruel and vicious and greedy will ensure the death of Arseloon and the end of his dynasty even before his corpse get chance to get cold

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
old fart day master yang water
2014 horse year is yang fire
when yang water encounter yang water, we called a direct CLASH

secondly he is born in the year of pig which is yin water
2014 horse year is yang fire
when yang fire encounter yin water,is like using water hose to fight 1.1 fire.
3rd :
his 10 years luck cycle is in the cycle of yang water over yang water
again it is in clash with yang fire.
coincidentally he has 3 major clash starting from 4th feb 2014 ( actual horse year take over snake year )
clash in astrology mean challenging year ahead.
every 12 year he will encounter year of horse, but every cycle has different end result because the 10 year big luck cycle act as a filter.

when energy from universe want to clash him, no amount of experts can save him.
2014 near end summer is extremely dangerous because
i) fire is extreme powerful
ii) earth is secondly powerful
iii)water is extreme weak and trap.
imagine water is being container up and put to boil,
when evaporation take place,life ended.

the year of horse have not started.
we need to use farmer calendar.
the year of horse stared 4th feb..exactly time i not too sure.

today feb the 4th is the start of horse year.yang fire energy.
the day pillar itself is composite of yang fire over yang fire horse again.
the month pillar..yang fire over yang wood. wood is the production of fire..
all can see the fire is having impact on him.
summer fire is very challenging.

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
today feb the 4th is the start of horse year.yang fire energy.
the day pillar itself is composite of yang fire over yang fire horse again.
the month pillar..yang fire over yang wood. wood is the production of fire..
all can see the fire is having impact on him.
summer fire is very challenging.

Not yet his time need to meet 戊earth, that will be the toughest for him. And 戊earth is his 7 killings which is something that will be tough on him. Also with the combo of 戊辰 That form big forest wood that will drain his water elements off. Couple with this year 甲午 gold hidden in sand that does not gives enough metal element to grow the water elements, so that would really make his day pillar to meet the maker.

Again this is base without the knowing of his hour pillar's elements. If the hour pillar has metal element this year will not be the year.

That is just my prediction.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not yet his time need to meet 戊earth, that will be the toughest for him. And 戊earth is his 7 killings which is something that will be tough on him. Also with the combo of 戊辰 That form big forest wood that will drain his water elements off. Couple with this year 甲午 gold hidden in sand that does not gives enough metal element to grow the water elements, so that would really make his day pillar to meet the maker.

Again this is base without the knowing of his hour pillar's elements. If the hour pillar has metal element this year will not be the year.

That is just my prediction.

the only time 戊earth can be prosperous is during summer end.
other than that..earth is usually weak or trapped

he did not attend the tp dinner both time at start of cny because he did not faired well in fire energy.
2013 yin fire snake
2014 yang fire horse.

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
the only time 戊earth can be prosperous is during summer end.
other than that..earth is usually weak or trapped

he did not attend the tp dinner both time at start of cny because he did not faired well in fire energy.
2013 yin fire snake
2014 yang fire horse.

Agree and guess when 戊 earth is coming? and the coming 戊 earth will combine with dragon with is 戊辰 And both has the presence of yang earth and the combo form big forest.

Again the above is said without the presence of metal elements in the hour pillar. Otherwise all the presumption will have to re-run again. Right ?