• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

OLd computer games which you grew up with..

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prince of Persia, Pacman, Black & White, Serious Sam, Max Payne, monkey island...& host of many I forgot.

Last edited:

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Golden Axe, Contra, Rockman series, Super Mario series, Final Fantasy series, ROTK series, Unchartered Water, King of Monster, Street Fighter series, Secret of Mana.

JuliaScissors

Alfrescian
Loyal
other ones which brought us hours of fun ..

Karateka
Karateka-1984-Apple-II-Akuma-Sends-Guard.gif

Lode Runner:
268227-lode_runner_lg.jpg.gif

haha, i remember these. Played them on 51/4 floppy disks on an apple clone called Pineapple. LOL.
Even tried to hack loderunner changing the codes behind it!

geylangchickenloyangduck

Alfrescian
Loyal
nah beh...here r the ones still remember besides playing with my water gun...
covert action
gunship 2000
lakers vs bulls (the one with Jordan, Abdul Jabar, Bird)
panzer general
civilisation
wolfenstein 3D - fuck...that time already call 3D liao
ROTK series.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes it is.

Ok thanks.. Didn't know Unchartered Waters had a PC game version back then..

I remember playing the game on Sega back in the mid 90s.. Was totally hooked to the game even playing it sneakily during the wee hours.. One of the reasons why I failed my Chinese papers as a student..

YellowRibbon

Alfrescian
Loyal

I remember playing the game on Sega back in the mid 90s.. Was totally hooked to the game even playing it sneakily during the wee hours.. One of the reasons why I failed my Chinese papers as a student..

I like the game too. Now facebook has a similar game "Invincible Armada" but not as fun as unchartered water.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder if SEGA WORLD is still around? Was there during my teens & saw plenty of punk culture surrounding the area! Akihabara was the place to go for the latest games during the 80s!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Me too. I was playing it even during my NUS exams... Wee hours also :smile:

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tetris ~ pass one stage, the bunny opens up a window
where the girls strip, 4 girls to choose.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL.
Even tried to hack loderunner changing the codes behind it!

There was an Edit mode in Lode Runner where you could create your own stages. I had hours of fun creating them and then letting my neighbours try to beat them. LR remains one of my all time favourite memories. They don't make simple and fun games like LR anymore.

Years later I tried playing the sequel but the spirit of simplicity had been lost...
images

images

75633917.jpg