• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Old Article - Sinkies Yayapapaya Race!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not so high lah

6.9% maybe is Hong Kong.
over 269k out of 3.9m? not so sure. wikipedia mentions sinkie diaspora as 340k out of 3.8m as in 2019, but not all 340k have renounced sg shitizenship. majority are pr’s in other cuntries.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those that did not serve NS have no right to criticise singkies because they have not made the sacrifice. I have never viewed New shitizens who never serve as shitizens because NS is compulsory

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sinkypura is nothing more than a peesai on the world map
life carries on till the peesai vanishes in about 50years time
good luck to the younger gen
i will be gone by then
not my farking problem
haaaa

Wahlou eh. My uncle whos a bachelor also said the same thing. In Malay "apa nak jadi..jadi lah. Tak ada kena mengena dg saya".:smile:

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nutting wrong wif sense of entitlement ...

if u r a skolar, u r big deal ...

if u belong 2 ah loonz gang, u r a massif talen ...

u r natural aris2crazy ...