• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

of love and sex

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
had a talk with a bunch of my friends, we all come to an agreement about love and sex: men love SEX, women LOVE sex.

i say: make love, not war!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
huh? ...

men luv doing sexual acts ... women luv luving sexual acts? ... :confused:

bro,

you're mistaken. put it simply: the men need SEX for love, the women need LOVE for sex. but there's always the normal distribution and there are always folks who fall at the 2 tails of the curve. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Whats4

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,

you're mistaken. put it simply: the men need SEX for love, the women need LOVE for sex. but there's always the normal distribution and there are always folks who fall at the 2 tails of the curve. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

but common thing is men and women need $$ for sex. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tigers are really horny creatures, screwing 50 times a day when on heat. No wonder chinese loves drinking tiger organ soup

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Tigers are really horny creatures, screwing 50 times a day when on heat. No wonder chinese loves drinking tiger organ soup

ever noticed each session only lasts at most a minute or two? then the female tiger turns round and claw at the male. game over.

SamuelStalin

Alfrescian
Loyal
had a talk with a bunch of my friends, we all come to an agreement about love and sex: men love SEX, women LOVE sex.

i say: make love, not war!

After living for 30 over years you fuddie duddies finally realized this? So what would the next unanimous conclusion be next week, that the Earth is actually round?

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
After living for 30 over years you fuddie duddies finally realized this? So what would the next unanimous conclusion be next week, that the Earth is actually round?

no, the earth isn't round, slightly oblong if you will :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..men need SEX for love, the women need LOVE for sex. but there's always the normal distribution and there are always folks who fall at the 2 tails of the curve.
Yeah, bell or pear shaped... for some women:p