• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

of love and sex

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
women want sex more than man.

They have been suppressed too long and now their time to shine.

had a talk with a bunch of my friends, we all come to an agreement about love and sex: men love SEX, women LOVE sex.

i say: make love, not war!

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about exhilarating sex? :biggrin:
10 Spontaneous Places for Exhilarating Sex

Amusement park: Make your next trip to an amusement park even more thrilling by having an intimate experience. Amusement parks are happy places and you want to make things more memorable, right? However, make sure you don’t get frisky on the rides as that’s dangerous and hounded by cameras. Find a private place for a quickie.

Hotel room: You don’t have to step out of your city to check in to a hotel to spend quality time with your sweetheart. Sometimes it’s nice to spice things up by renting a room in the hotel to spend the night with your partner. The plus points include – it's stress-free, comes with room service and breakfast in bed. Woot!

Jacuzzi: If you’re lucky enough to own a Jacuzzi tub at home, go for it! If like most of us you don’t own one, read the above and book a room with a Jacuzzi for some romance and fun.

Swimming pool: This may not be an absolute spontaneous decision, but it’s still fun! The rush of getting caught in public adds excitement to the session. Don’t forget your sexy bikini.

Rooftop: This is a perfect season to get naughty on the rooftop in the pretext of enjoying wine on cold nights. The chilly weather gives you enough reasons to snuggle and simple snuggling could lead to so much more.

Wedding: Haven’t we watched this in a lot of movies? Well, take cue from it. Weddings are a great place to try something fun with your partner. The open bar, dancing and the confidence of looking good transcends to great sex.

Elevator: Get into a building that’s not very busy, so you can hit the emergency stop without getting caught and get thrown against the elevator wall. The cosiness and excitement makes for a lasting memory.

Limo: Sex in cars are too done to death. How about doing it fanceh! On your next date night, book a limousine and have some sexy time in the back seat.

Dressing room: Your man won’t complain about going shopping with you if you make things interesting in the dressing room. Ahem! Ask him to step into the trial room on the pretext that you want him to check what you’re trying. You can follow that with a quick session in front of the full-length mirror.

Parking Lot: Indulging in sexual act in a parking lot can be extremely thrilling. Depending on your risk quotient, pick a parking lot which is deserted or packed with cars.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
You missed the nuances in my post 48 :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Please correct me if I'm wrong, but do you mean you nearly reached the point of being "one with nature", so much so that in order to be "TRULY" one with "anything that moves", you felt you needed to have some kind of "sexual intercourse" with it? :confused:

Maybe that's not Hinduism, but something else...

Last edited: